Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1964 times)
Stromspirit

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

There is no problem in using ordinary money or digital currency if it gives you convenience. If bitcoin disappears, it does not mean that fiat money will grow. but today bitcoins and real money are related to each other like what most people do by turning bitcoin into their local money, so bitcoin and fiat are equally important in our daily lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

Right, literally,
Bitcoin is a digital coin, we can not hold it as money on paper because it is untouchable.
Bitcoin is a currency or online-based system which is composed of a block chain through the Internet.
Although the meaning of real money or a paper, obviously,
we can touch it and keep it like a normal thing or a difficult one.
If you have any paper money at any time, you can use whatever you want.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

Today bitcoin is used as a common currency in the world. It is growing in tandem with real money. Many developed countries in the world use bitcoin more commonly and conveniently than real money. This is why bitcoins are growing in a positive way.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

I will choose bitcoin if bitcoin is allowed for transactions directly in my country
but in my country it does not allow for direct transaction but still can be used as commodity

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Today bitcoin is used as a common currency in the world. It is growing in tandem with real money. Many developed countries in the world use bitcoin more commonly and conveniently than real money. This is why bitcoins are growing in a positive way.
I believe in bitcoin and its prospects for development, and the popularity of bitcoin really grows, but I think that you exaggerate, because bitcoin has not achieved such recognition as real money, and at the moment it is used more as an investment, rather than as a currency. But in the future the situation may change.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Right now, we need both till Bitcoin becomes the Number One Currency of the Entire Earth. But also there are some flexibilities, Crypto Debit cards can help anybody to use his/her Bitcoin just as regular cash.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

Bitcoin is a way of making money. You will earn money thanks to Bitcoin.
It's wrong to compare real money with bitcoin. If the bitcoin prices are so high, it will not be a common currency like real money.
We need to make money using crypto money. The rest is not important after you make money.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

It is not yet the time when bitcoin will be able to replace real money. At the moment, bitcoin remains an asset. But in the future everything will change
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

I believe in bitcoin more than real money.
As it has been, the bitcoin will eventually rise.

My best friend I prefer bitcoin rather than real money because bitcoin is getting well transacted so that bitcoin will make money if you know bitcoin but others choose the real money because they do not know what's important bitcoin for me I prefer bitcoin rather than real money.
jump4ever

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

Harley Spiller, a collector and author of books, on the side of real money. He says: "My phone can fall, the computer break, but my collection of coins, which I collect from the age of five, is still here." Money can be touched, felt, not like virtual assets that are just on the screen. "
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

The value of Bitcoin that continues to strengthen raises a number of questions, whether the currency in this virtual world will replace the conventional currency?

In my opinion, Bitcoin also has some problems that make it difficult to replace conventional currency.

For example, Bitcoin has no underlying and not centralized. In addition, Bitcoin does not have a deposit and credit mechanism like a conventional currency.

In general, Bitcoin currently exists only as an alternative currency, especially digital currency.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Crypto currency will take another take long time may be one more generation to accept because crypto currency still adopted by technically good or understandable people it is not at all understandable by normal people . Who already passed their younger age . Still online transaction geting popular in country . It will take some more time to accept crypto currency.
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

For me, BTC is more valuable currency, because, you can increase your money without any money inflation

Junior community manager
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

actually bitcoin and real money is just as important. With real money we can do even realize something we want. so does bitcoin. although its form does not exist only the picture but the results we can enjoy in the real world. like banknotes .
MilkBi

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

I think that bitcoin is truly better than cash because it is a long-term investment and stable than in financial economics.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

Bitcoin is now international cryptocurrency everyday everyone now trading in Bitcoin
So Bitcoin is now way of making money everyone  increase money with bitcoin
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

For me, BTC is more valuable currency, because, you can increase your money without any money inflation

For me bitcoin and real money is very helpful but paper money is needs in every people to buy needs and foods and bitcoin is for investment to earn a money and we can buy in daily needs.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

For me bitcoin and real money is very helpful but paper money is needs in every people to buy needs and foods and bitcoin is for investment to earn a money and we can buy in daily needs.
both bitcoin and the real money are really helpful in our life. but we know that the real money and the bitcoin have different path. real money is use for each countries and the government we can say this as money country. it is regulated by the government unlike the bitcoin is no one control and it is use only with the using of internet access.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

I think every money has their own position and has different usage, paper money must still be a lot of people because not everyone can access virtual money, and virtual money is widely used in investing and also shopping online.
Actually between bitcoin and real money is a little different that lies in the use only because bitcoin it has its own right to do something if it runs smoothly while the money has been used every day by humans, both in terms of spending and transactions of others.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

Real money cant be defeated by bitcoins. Because even in modernized world, there is still a person who is not knowledgable about what bitcoin is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: