Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1964 times)
Dorion2124

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

For me i would choose real money, because our purpose with the bitcoin is becoming real money, and for me real money is more advantage than bitcoin for payment because not all online shopping and payment is accepted with bitcoin, so for me real money is easy to use especially for offline transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Yes, I think what you say is true. real money for now is more usage than bitcoin in everyday life. Because with paper money, one does not need to have technology or internet science for their daily activities. But if with bitcoin, a person should be prosecuted using technology and the internet. Perhaps for now paper money is more dominant than bitcoin. But I am sure in the future, when everyone takes advantage of technology and utilizes the Internet as a daily activity. I am sure, paper money will be increasingly displaced because of the cryptocurrency.

BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

of course, I said that current price bitcoin has value much higher than with real money and bitcoin payments with use of online transactions in the digital era, is still real money just to use in real life for your daily life of us, the real truth bitcoin is very useful and is a source of long-term and stable investment, it brings substantial economic resources for us.
Agnitayo

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

I would say Bitcoin is better than the real money because its price getting higher day by day and can be use easily in digital transactions while as far as I know the real money has its fixed value depending on the currency where it will be converted which means it's  price or value are not moving.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

2 years ago, 70% of my life used Bitcoin, for about 2 years. Paying internet bills, paying utility bills, paying water bills, filling mobile charges, paying hotels, airline tickets, and more. just the basic daily needs that I pay using cash, such as food, gasoline, children's tuition, children's jajan, and government taxes.

But since mid-2016, the government banned all payment models using bitcoins. Merchants who still receive payment using bitcoin were forcibly shut down.
this means I have to go back to using cash or fiat to pay for all my living and family needs.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Having a virtual money is an advantage because it is handy and you don’t have to swim in your purse to get some cash, you just have to present your card and you are already paid. Virtual money such as bitcoin also eliminates the success of thieves aiming for your cash. Your bitcoin is safe with a passcode which you only know. However, there are also uses if bank notes but bitcoin and virtual cash, for me, is more advantageous and I am one of the 33% who is satisfied with virtual money.
Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

I really wish bitcoin can be used as a hand to hand spendable coin. I love bitcoin
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

BTCs and cash are worth bundling together, and cash is still government-accepted. BTC is a virtual asset, not widely available and not as liquid as cash.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

At the moment, i will still go for real money because it is still use for daily operations or mode of payments anywhere. But i will not neglect the value of Bitcoin that is why i invested minimal amount and planning to have more when means are available.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
If my opinion will be asked whether to choose bitcoin or real money, I would probably choose bitcoin, why? Because bitcoin is very safe to carry, it is online, you can hold it online and also bitcoin will make my life easy most especially on the things like online payments, I can use bitcoin over money because if I will to pay online using real money it will take a lot of process and it will take most of my time, that is why I will choose bitcoin over real money.
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

I think real money will still exist in a country, real money will also be more easily accepted by the general public than bitcoin even though bitcoin offers great benefits. Government and society will still rely on real money in every need in the future.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money

It has been a tradition to use paper money and paper money is accessible to all, whether online or offline, rich or poor. I'm not even surprised that fiat money is still leading as the preferred mode of payment. Eventually, however, people and technology will adapt to cryptocurrency.

funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

the demand for money is usually diversified . bitcoin will co-exists with paper money . they all have their own strengths and weaknesses . you can easily make cross-border remittances through bitcoin . paper money can't be done . i believe bitcoin will be the dominant currency in the future .
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

I also prefer real money, which I can touch and satisfy my needs. Now for us it is more money on it. Maybe time will pass and everything will change.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Real money which is the paper note money is important as it is still spent more in the world though bitcoin is still very much relevant  and has it own profits..

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

Money, at least in the US, is Legal Tender by definition.  This means you can offer it in payment for any agreed upon debt, public or private and it MUST be accepted as payment.  If you offer a payment in dollars, the other party can NOT demand payment in Rubles, Bit coins, Yen, gold, silver, etc...
Bitcoins acceptance as payment for a debt is entirely voluntary.
If you offer payment in Bitcoin to pay.. say your Utility bill... they can, legally, reject that payment. Most likely they will reject it, BTW.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Money, at least in the US, is Legal Tender by definition.  This means you can offer it in payment for any agreed upon debt, public or private and it MUST be accepted as payment.  If you offer a payment in dollars, the other party can NOT demand payment in Rubles, Bit coins, Yen, gold, silver, etc...
Bitcoins acceptance as payment for a debt is entirely voluntary.
If you offer payment in Bitcoin to pay.. say your Utility bill... they can, legally, reject that payment. Most likely they will reject it, BTW.

For me bitcoin is good to earn some of money but real money is very important in every people because real money is only accept on vendors or buying a food in daily needs so i will choose in real money and real money is the common fiat money on people and all people know the real money.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

I think that bitcoin is truly better than cash because it is a long-term investment and stable than in financial economics.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

There has always been a lot of contradictory information about the instability of fiat currencies, and the emergence of virtual currencies like Bitcoin has only intensified such inquiries.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

For me it is still convenient to use fiat money, may it be in cash or thru debit cards in transacting/purchasing in person. Transactions thru cryptocurrency still takes some time, especially when you are dealing with other people/businesses personally. But in online purchases I don't have any problem using BTC or fiat money coz it's processed right away and is deducted to my account reel time. I usually use BTC online when its price is high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: