Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1964 times)
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

dont compare bitcoin with real money,we can only imagine bitcoin would be a real money in future but thats not simple, I think bitcoin cant be change the current financial market in the world but some countries can adopt bitcoin and crypto currency as payment transactions but real  money is not possible, if it happend the world economy will change,and it will effect lot of things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

if bitcoin always goes up then it can beat real money but still we need real money for now maybe later if everything is modern then real money may not be too useful and for the moment that i feel is bitcoin help my economy
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

Some bitcoin-like aspects of cash you use everyday, whether in principle or in practice.
- There is no intrinsic value
Compare it to commodities, such as gold or silver. The paper money in your wallet is no longer representative of gold, though you can still use it to buy goods and services.
The definition of bitcoin is still controversial: Currency? Asset? Invest? Regardless of the angle of view, bitcoin units still have no intrinsic value.
- There is a finite supply
Basically, the base amount of money includes the balance of reserves held by custodian institutions (such as banks) along with the Reserve Department, plus currency in circulation. To maintain its value, money must have a limited supply.
Bitcoin prices are volatile, sometimes out of control. However, there is an upper limit to its mass. Accordingly, the number of bitcoins is limited to 21 million.
- There are no intermediaries
Cash does not require intermediary transaction processing. Unlike credit card or app payments, no third party controls your account.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital money version that allows online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without having to go through a financial institution.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Gradually bitcoin replaces real money. Now according to the results of the survey, 15% already, but 3% 3 years ago. At this rate, after 2 years, this figure will reach 50%. And then the Crypto-currency will drive out real money.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

Like the real money BTC is easy to use but in real money we cannot control using it not like in BTC we can control it. In real money we can use it anytime we want, but in BTC before we can use it we have to exchange it into cash and before we can encash it we have to pay a transaction fees. In BTC before we earn it we have to work for many months but in real money we have to work it for a week and we can earn it right away.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

For me, real money is still better than bitcoin. Because real  money is the thing that run the world. Everyone uses money. Unlike bitcoin, only some people can use bitcoin and know about it. There is a limitation who uses bitcoin. So real money is still better.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

The concept of fiat money revolves around faith. It is the willingness of the people to put faith into them that makes it so successful. Fiat money as a traditional mode of transaction gives us assurance. We are predisposed to embrace things that are commonly accepted by the majority of people in our society and to conform to what was deemed normal in the past. Furthermore, fiat money is readily accessible to all sorts of people without any limiting factors such as age, social status, and location. As long as anyone is willing to accept money as a mode of transaction, there wouldn't be any problem. On the other hand, due to some limitations such as what people call the "digital divide" bitcoin find it hard to seep into the nook and cranny of our society. Unlike fiat money, bitcoin is limited only to people who have the required devices and access to the internet. Nevertheless, the potential of bitcoin being the international currency, for me, is very promising. It unlocks a whole new type of convenience people can surely enjoy.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Bitcoin is also money, The only difference between bitcoin and a Fiat money is the fact that bitcoin is Digital and highly volatile while fiat is the opposite of this. however Bitcoin has several advantages and disadvantages over Fiat. Nevertheless, The role both plays are similar and cannot be overemphasised.
In fact, bitcoin is a digital money and it is like fiat that can be also used in different kind of transactions. Furthermore, fiat have exact value on market and it can be used both online and offline transactions while bitcoin you can't use it in offline transactions like paying in restaurants, fast food chain and many more. Lastly, I think bitcoin will become our future money but I guess it will never replace fiat.
Yeah the difference bitcoin is difficult to use offline although in some offline place have been accept payment with bitcoin. but it's still very little so we're still very limited to be able to spend bitcoins in offline. it takes a lot of time until bitcoin is acceptable in many places dude. very different from real money that can be used anywhere.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

For me, BTC is more valuable currency, because, you can increase your money without any money inflation

For me bitcoin and real money is very helpful but paper money is needs in every people to buy needs and foods and bitcoin is for investment to earn a money and we can buy in daily needs.
both bitcoin and the real money are really helpful in our life. but we know that the real money and the bitcoin have different path. real money is use for each countries and the government we can say this as money country. it is regulated by the government unlike the bitcoin is no one control and it is use only with the using of internet access.

I agree, because every country has different regulation, and for bitcoin can only be accessed internet and can't used in real life, different with money that can be used anywhere and for anything.

digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

I believe in bitcoin more than real money because  the bitcoin will eventually rise.
but now the confirm time is too long,hope infuture btc can solve this problem.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

I believe in bitcoin more than real money because  the bitcoin will eventually rise.
but now the confirm time is too long,hope infuture btc can solve this problem.
It is surely more than a real money because with bitcoin, there is a lot of possibilities that can happen since it is more exciting compare to the real money because the real money doesn't have technology and it is just a piece of paper which has a degradable value every year because of the inflation that has been caused by printing a lot of it.
cullen533

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

There is a lot of difference between bitcoin and real money. The biggest of them, Bitcoin is only online.No Online , there is no bitcoin. But there is the real form of real money, which we can touch and see.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
For me bitcoin is more good than real money becuase if you have bitcoin you eillget more real money so thats why if you know how to manage it into cryptoccurency i think your money will become 4x or morthan 4x and bitcoin is more fast to transact than real money.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Both will run side by side for the foreseeable future
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I think that bitcoin is digital currency and real money is paper money. There is a lot of difference between bitcoin and real money. Bitcoin is online money we can not touch it.But we can touch real money
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Bitcoin is just the same as paper money that can be used for purchase, the only difference between bitcoin is a kind of digital currency that is rapidly rising and the value of the money is relatively lower than the paper money in the Philippines. for me bitcoin and paper money are just the same.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money

Well, maybe, but it really is an unnecessary waste of paper, if in the future we can digitize everything as a means of payment, almost as much as possible, even in third world countries the majority of the population manages money in digital
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

The concept of fiat money revolves around faith. It is the willingness of the people to put faith into them that makes it so successful. Fiat money as a traditional mode of transaction gives us assurance. We are predisposed to embrace things that are commonly accepted by the majority of people in our society and to conform to what was deemed normal in the past. Furthermore, fiat money is readily accessible to all sorts of people without any limiting factors such as age, social status, and location. As long as anyone is willing to accept money as a mode of transaction, there wouldn't be any problem. On the other hand, due to some limitations such as what people call the "digital divide" bitcoin find it hard to seep into the nook and cranny of our society. Unlike fiat money, bitcoin is limited only to people who have the required devices and access to the internet. Nevertheless, the potential of bitcoin being the international currency, for me, is very promising. It unlocks a whole new type of convenience people can surely enjoy.
Bitcoin and real money both have different functions but aim for common goal. It aims to provide people the best quality of life, and support their needs. Undeniably, real money is still widely acceptable and more people are still using it for ages, it has a central command. Whereas in the age of digital currency, bitcoin is indeed an innovation, it is not controlled by a single network. Since it's economy is young and still developing many people are still unaware as to how this technology works and hesitant to join the market. Being aware and serious to get to know its nature would help to fully understand, increase knowledge and be widely acknowledged in the global market and create a big difference in ones life.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

Bitcoin or Real Money

For me, I prefer any if the two. I want to use real money or the fiat money to help the economy of our country continues the cycel of the money will continue and also I want to use bitcoin because of its safe, fast and secure transactions. I can help my family with the use bitcoin because it is hard to earn a real or fiat money rather than investing and trading money in bitcoin. So, I will use any platform of currency that are existed now in this world.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

Both bitcoin and real money are good but I will choose bitcoin over real or paper money. This is because bitcoin gives me a sense of freedom because of the decentralized nature. I can do my transaction anytime I want and can even transact with anyone from any part of the world. I can also change some bitcoin to fiat money if need be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: