Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resources to learn crypto trading?  (Read 626 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

If you want to learn for free, there's always Youtube to help you out, just type in the right key word and it will give you a lot of results to help you out so if I were you, I will write down those tools that we use in trading and search them in Youtube. Investopedia is a good site to learn the definitions of terms used in trading. Try also following twitter accounts and blogs of known traders as they share some tips on trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?

No need to go out herein bitcointalk forum you can get alot of strategy came from the different people around the world how to become great traders

Patience and focus reading and reseeching the discussion about trading or if not satisfied use google or youtube how to start in trading job.
The new technology has fast and reliable source of information.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Crypto Twitter is an excellent place to learn about crypto trading. There are so many knowlegeable traders who offer great advice.

thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

Definately search for tips on this forum, there is a lot of reading in here from people much more expirenced in trading and you should find here answers to almost all your questions. You can also look for books on the internet and should definately research some projects.
I think internet is the best place for learning about trading, there a lot of tutorial are present which can give you a very good information and trading about trading. You can also get tips from your friends who are good in trading and having a very good experience.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?
Forums, youtube, even on bookstore you will find tutorial about trading, it is better than pay on courses that will give you same thing with all thing that i mention before. And you can test your skill maybe in site that support demo account for trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

Definately search for tips on this forum, there is a lot of reading in here from people much more expirenced in trading and you should find here answers to almost all your questions. You can also look for books on the internet and should definately research some projects.
I think internet is the best place for learning about trading, there a lot of tutorial are present which can give you a very good information and trading about trading. You can also get tips from your friends who are good in trading and having a very good experience.

At least, gone are the days when we will have to be buying books, or going to libraries for boooks to read so as to be able to get the best knowledge required. Now, digital age has made gaining any form of knowledge so easy that can get you going so fast before you even know it.

I learned trading starting from Youtube, trying to see how some strategies were used and how back up plans with respect to stop losses are made in the market. There are also so many blog articles that has really been of help for me, and honestly, unless for someone who is lazy to read or research, I do not see why anyone should have an excuse not to learn.
sejem

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

You can try this website. https://tradingstrategyguides.com/blog/

It helped me a lot when I started my journey as a trader. As long as you are ready to take your time to take in as much as you can, you will be fine. I will recommend you start from old topics.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

I think there is a lot of trading knowledge provided, just how you use the available sources, then implement and prove them in the trading market
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

In terms of resources? We are now in technological era and resources in learning is not a big deal anymore. There are thousands way to kill a cat and it is your decision on how to make it as long as you will learn. There are online tutorial, videos and books available to your desktop and cellphones. Just fimd them all.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

if you want to find information and a good way to trade cryptocurrency then you can look for it in various places such as on blogs, websites and several other platforms such as youtube and others.
Agronopolos

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

there are a lot of resources on the internet to be a lesson, if you want to find a trusted teacher I suggest to study with the forex master because the TA analysis used is more or less the same in the application
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:23:16 AM

if you want to find information and a good way to trade cryptocurrency then you can look for it in various places such as on blogs, websites and several other platforms such as youtube and others.
Yes blogs can help and that includes YouTube channels and other websites… but mainly I think paid teachings are the best cause they will make out time to teach you a lot of things that can be of help when you start your trading. Or you can even go for offline. Just like the time I wanted to start forex trading, there was a forex trade lesson class that was being carried out by Alpari to help newbies understand how to trade forex and it really helped me a lot cause it was face to face and I had opportunities to ask questions and have ever hating made clear to me. 🙂
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

Oh, internet has  so much to offer if you are just patiently searching for appropriate sources. I, myself started with reading stuffs online, watching youtube.. It really helps. Until I jpined some telegram groups, followed some crypto enthusiast  on twitter and they allowed you to join their discord groups but with fees.
A whole lot to offer just that, very few people are usually eager to make use of it to their advantage and we have a lot of people who are too lazy to research or learn. The good thing about the digital age is that, there is no resource you cannot end up finding and if you can take your time to learn as much as you can, you would just be surprise at how easy things will be after putting what you have learned into practices.

I started with some trading blog sites, followed some good traders on trading view to see how they do their analysis, make use of YouTube as well and at the end, was able to put so many things together to be able to end up having my own strategy and doing great with it.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

Now many of the trading sites are available which is the best source of learning trading and i am happy that bitcoin forum is one of the best source of learning crypto many exchanges issues news letters about crypto trading and that is the best way to get informed about latest news and knowledge related to crypto. Now trading is the best way to earn profit.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

You definitely might find some of the paid stuffs for free on YouTube… YouTubers can’t charge you money rather they prefer to do all those things for free so that they can draw lots of viewers to their channel. But when it comes websites, they will probably charge you for some posts cause that’s how they make their one income. YouTubers get paid through how many viewers they get, so it’s left for you to choose.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

There are many resources out there about trading generally that should serve as basis for your foundational knowledge Of trading.  However,  cryptocurrency trading is a bit different from traditional asset trading like stocks etc.  The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and volatile so you will have to learn by your experience!

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

If you want to learn for free, there's always Youtube to help you out, just type in the right key word and it will give you a lot of results to help you out so if I were you, I will write down those tools that we use in trading and search them in Youtube. Investopedia is a good site to learn the definitions of terms used in trading. Try also following twitter accounts and blogs of known traders as they share some tips on trading.
Yeah, not just even YouTube, there are so many resources and blogs online that can really start you going on the right direction before you even know it. Like you said, investopedia is a very good way to start and there are so many resources there to learn from.

Also, http://tradingstrategyguides.com is one very good and resourceful site to make use of and I highly recommend. Twitter accounts of some traders though will require being careful as there are so many wannabes, and I would rather be cool with my own strategy as a trader than following others.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

First, I want to point out. There are various free sources of information on the internet, so it is worth not to choose paid resources very often. Especially this forum contains lots of nice information. Of course, it is not easy to get this information because of some message pollution, but there are some nice messages in some topics that it is not possible to find a part of this information in paid support. On the other hand, it is necessary to acknowledge the fact that the best quality and the most accurate information in this sector is obtained only by experience. In the first stage, it is necessary to obtain information by trading with low budget. We will read every line of knowledge is the experience that we will only get one more valuable thing. It is possible to be a successful investor with a little knowledge and experience, but it is important to remember that these two factors also require hard and long time to get.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

There is no any kind of need to specialize in crypto trading in fact there is not such a thing, just learn technical analysis from any book that was written by a reputable source and make sure to read and understand every single aspect of that book before you begin to trade, if you do that then you will have a chance to make profits in this market.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

You don't need to take a course to trade because the course only teaches you the theory, if it's just a theory, you can learn it by self through YouTube or people's experiences
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: