Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:36:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token distribution using KYC verification  (Read 893 times)
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?

They do not guarantee that you personal data will be safe, so  I just try to avoid such projects, if possible.
I'm doing the same thing. If illegal copies of my documents are made, then for me it can become big problems. I do not want unnecessary problems, so I avoid such problems.
annaby

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

Nowadays hackers are generally insolent, they can hack almost everything. So I just hope so. that passing the procedure of KYC, our data will be safe. If I could do without him I would not go through.
asstruz

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

I would prefer that KYC be removed, especially for bounty hunters, more risk if bounty hunters are required to provide their personal identities. do not equate investors with the bounty hunter...
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
it is safe, they just want to secure that their bounty participants are real and not fake. it is also to avoid other users to use multi accounts on a campaign, it is to become fair to all users.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

I missed most airdrop and bounty because of KYC because I don't believe they will secure my details so I just quietly stay clear off and it has made me miss some great deal of opportunities. Pls how safe is our data when we use for KYC
vivuta115

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

They don't use the information when they complete the verification so they can sell it. You have to stay away from things like that.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Perhaps this is correct, so you can recognize the scammers. But projects require too much personal information. Photos, bills and so on. I think it would be enough just passport.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

The most terrible thing in KYC verification is that company can't guarantee the safety and confidentiality of my data. A lot of examples when hacking databases and stealing documents of participants, it's bad.
If we talk about bounty companies, then I don't understand why KYS is needed there.
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

I do not really like to send this information, given that there are also many fraudulent companies, but sometimes they are, and I send only to trusted companies.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

If that ICO is legit then maybe it is safe to send your identity card. I don't like bounty campaign that needs KYC in order to receive your reward they should not require KYC for bounty hunters.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

In my personal opinion, bounty reward distribution no need use KYC because many participants just receive about $30-$50 , and if all bounty required KYC will be any additional times for that and this is will be not efesien for this job. And i think not really safe provide personal identity to other party that we dont know excatly they has legitimasi and regulation or not.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

Using KYC verification is good in all bounty managers but in my opinion all bounty receivers doesnt agree on it, because there is so many tasks you need to do, to be qualified in distribution of tokens in that bounty campaign. So it depends upon in bounty managers, as a bounty receivers we need to respect that decision.
deglog8

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

I understand why they need KYC, but how to understand that they will not sell my personal data, also sometime they need too much personal data, one question - for what?
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

in my opinion this is not safe, because they can not guarantee our data is safe. they could sell our data. I do not like bounty asking for kyc
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

This is a very hard decision to have, sending your identity to someone you dont totally know is very risky, it can be used in illegal things without you knowing it. Almost all of the ICOs today are requiring bounty hunters to submit KYC and that is very risky, well it is up to you if you will pass your identity. The truth is you are not 100 percent sure that your identity will be kept safely.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

I strongly disagree with KYC, and this raises many questions .. much participation bounty afraid of this because their personal data will leak.

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

Don't really know if your ID information is safe or not.Of course it can be used into something else,worst would be sold in the darknet !Projects must write about KYC verification at the beginning of bounty campaign. So in this situation you know that you need to pass KYC at the end.I really do not know if it's good
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

Token distribution doesn't request for the KYC verification. Very few bounties to keep the participants away from certain countries request for a KYC verification. Investors were requested to do the KYC verification, which is mandatory with majority of the tokens.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:37:42 AM

in my opinion KYC to identify participants, so as to reduce the cheats of participants who follow with multiple accounts, my experience joined the campaign with KYC's identity i think is safe, and it's only intended to match the data of participants with proof of participant identity.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

They say this is according some laws some countries, but I personally love more that bounties that didnt require KYC at the end of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: