Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:30:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token distribution using KYC verification  (Read 890 times)
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

I think that will be safe. In my opinion only to keep every user using real account and not duplicate it. So, implementation of KYC in distribution that is not good enough, if the project needs KYC apply it before.

You don't know who you share your personal data with, where the data is sent and for what purpose someone can use it. It is also a serious question of how this data is protected against leak or hacking. It's doubtful whether you have access to this data after sending it in order to be removed or changed later.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?
Personally, I do not endorse KYC for bounty distribution. But this is necessary part and you have to do it to get your tokens. Of course, there is no an absolute guarantee that your personal information will not be leaked. But if you really care about it so you shouldn't participate in such bounty campaigns.
I also do not support sending AS. But if there is such a requirement and it is mandatory, then for me there is no particular difficulty in providing such information.

KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?
Usually I'm trying to send my identity cards only for those bounty campaigns in which I am confident in because if I'm not confident in the project it is highly dangerous

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

I hate KYC verification, but it is a measure to resolve problems with SEC. There is nothing to do with it.
just buy on exchange and you don't need to pass kyc in this case

earnestoshodi

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

You have to be very careful when sending your identity documents, not all of them are real projects, some are scams wanting to get your personal information so they can abuse it later on. Cibus for example collected my identification, gas also and yet never sent me any tokens
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

You have to be very careful when sending your identity documents, not all of them are real projects, some are scams wanting to get your personal information so they can abuse it later on. Cibus for example collected my identification, gas also and yet never sent me any tokens

KYC verification can be important for large investors. I think it's useless to run KYC in airdrop or bounty. Participants get so little rewards that their influence on the market is none. It's not known who has personal data and where it's stored and whether it's well protected against leak.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

I categorically do not support projects that require verification. Because these are violations of the constitution of the countries in which they live. And where is the freedom of information? Where is the freedom of anonymity in the network?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: