Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2  (Read 161507 times)
emu

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:55:04 PM

openex SKC trading history is reaching 1BTC volume milestone in the next hours/days (atm skc for 0,7BTC traded)  Kiss

and it is HARD to buy skc atm, the mask is telling wrong numbers etc. a lot of work for the openex guys, big BETA sign needed everywhere. atm if you buy skc it's asking for the BTC amount you want to invest but is buying the equal SKC amount instead. thus no calculation how much you SKCs will cost. guess it will be okay again tomorrow

if you want your SKC in good hands: SXVBoZJWahdVNZsYqjdF3V25hSWDvNaoDn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madjihad

Activity: 227
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:37:17 PM

It surprises me that people consider Doge and CoinYe having a good marketing team. Far from it.

Doge was hyped, raped by rapidly declining blockreward. (inf strat), hyped by seeding false data to the coincap site. (troublesome exchange that nobody could reach, but kept buying Doge for insane prices), the hacks on pools (ATM).

The same for CoinYe;
Pre-announcement to early, paying several (crypto)newssites to pick it up. Getting the guy that's being used as Coin-mantra to sue you. Hacked pools.

In my opinion that just a pump-and-dump scheme, and I wouldn't touch those with a ten foot pole.

Yes, they have marketing, but relatively to Skein, not to another marketing monsters like MasterCoin/Quark/Nxt etc. First I've saw DOGE in google search result for something like "scrypt gpu cgminer" and it wasn't on coinmarketcup at that time. I've decided to check what is that, and there were a LOT of stuff in google about it: Facebook, blogs, atricles, etc. I've thought: "Damn another clone", but then it got into coinmarket cup at crazy price. I agree it's not classic PR (like with NXT, MasterCoin) - it's black PR, which is even better sometimes, especially when you're trying to sell some shit Cheesy Probably they will go to nowhere in log perspective, but still without any support/PR even good enough project, like Skeincoin will never become popular. People would not start googling for "Skeincoin" or "SKC" coz they have never heard about it.

Innovation > Meme/Hype/Marketing thus,

Skein (and also Blake)> Non Innovative Scypt Clone anyday.

Yes, thet's our main feature. And beleaive me, when scrypt ASICs will be released and in stock, huge hashpowers will move to alternative GPU friendly coins, like Skein. That would be the only option for them (like it was with moving from BTC to LTC gpu mining during last year). So our currect main target is to spread the Skeincoin name to people. And then it's up to them to decide if it's good enough to use it.
Lanochka

Activity: 70

:)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:43:18 PM

It surprises me that people consider Doge and CoinYe having a good marketing team. Far from it.
I'm not talking about commercial marketing, with good teams, etc. I'm talking about virus marketing (via memes) and activists from community!!! Check DOGE page here, it's huge! Roll Eyes
MethMatician

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:43:39 PM

made some changes to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeincoin.. i placed two articles in it so for those who like to read something about skeincoin take a look Smiley if anyone has an article about skeincoin pls place them in this wiki with reference.. this might help us to get some more attention Smiley.. hopefully it wont be delete now..

madjihad

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:06:01 PM

made some changes to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeincoin.. i placed two articles in it so for those who like to read something about skeincoin take a look Smiley if anyone has an article about skeincoin pls place them in this wiki with reference.. this might help us to get some more attention Smiley.. hopefully it wont be delete now..
Hopefully would not be removed, but still it doesn't meet the General notability guideline:
"If a topic has received significant coverage in reliable sources that are independent of the subject, it is presumed to be suitable for a stand-alone article or list."
MethMatician

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:19:01 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2014, 09:58:23 PM by MethMatician

Hopefully would not be removed, but still it doesn't meet the General notability guideline:
"If a topic has received significant coverage in reliable sources that are independent of the subject, it is presumed to be suitable for a stand-alone article or list."

just make some substantial noise up here like i did :p and add some relevant articles perhapes :p
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Skeincoin

oh and the weekly poll:
http://skeincoin.wordpress.com/

oh and for 250 skc pls vote :p and check the app here to make a better chance
madjihad = 7
emu = 187
GielBier = 42
MethMatician = 53

emu

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:59:50 PM

the chances for the article NOT to be deleted are <10% imho, that's wiki not some altcoin blog ^^
still nice to try, I wouldn't have that energy! thx!

skc is one of the few coins listed as hybrid/alt coin @ http://altcoins.com/ - that's how I found my way to SKC btw.
maybe that's what they see as "reliable" source - I wouldn't, though. I wrote a few wiki-articles in the last years, and most of them got away - after getting 50% of the content striped without good reasons. And that was relevant stuff, translated from other languag-wikis, science-proof stuff with articles from journals as proof etc. - not just some "small" coin that might have a future. wiki is huge and the mods are ... hm.... confident in their view on the world maybe Smiley

anyway, safe the plaintext, you might get another chance if the first blogs start to talk about skc in a few months Smiley skc will be huge and then everything will be okay. but quark has problems with wiki too, and QRK had 85000% growth in a few months and is a huge player. wiki isn't ready for more than BTC, LTC and hype/memecoins atm I guess.  Kiss

emu

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:50:28 AM

I got the message that there needs to be a nice plain simple logo but also a nice looking coin.
 As written in the unwritten "Internal Rules of CryptocurenZ". So here my coin-drafts.

coin

small

16px (for coinmarketcap etc)

normal logo in 16px (looks nice)

give me your thoughts
donate if you feel like you got to much skcs Kiss
good night

surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:59:40 AM

For the Wikipedia noobs out there, let me explain...

#1: Citation needed is the username of the person who nominated the article for deletion.  Cheesy
#2: Coinye and DOGEcoin have articles because of the response from the media and the insane hype  Roll Eyes
#3: There is no chance of the article staying right now.
#4: Once there is significant coverage in "reliable sources" the article will be able to stay.

Wink
surfer43

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:10:34 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 03:23:05 AM by surfer43

This forum is overcharging. I'll buy 10K for .2 BTC or best offer... (since people have sold for half that on the exchange recently and the highest buy order on the exchange is a little over half this price)
plz I need to multiply my holdings by 10x!  Cool
surfer43

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

And why did the network go Sad
 Cheesy
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:48:03 AM

This forum is overcharging. I'll buy 10K for .2 BTC or best offer... (since people have sold for half that on the exchange recently and the highest buy order on the exchange is a little over half this price)
plz I need to multiply my holdings by 10x!  Cool

If you say so... I have sold at 3500, 4000, 4010 and 4100 satoshis so far on OpenEx... a few small orders in the 5Ks as well but not significant amounts... spot on what I was selling for here @ .35 BTC ofr 10K... not our fault others want to dump... just ppl trying to get what they can ASAP.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
escobol

Activity: 154
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:55:56 AM

Surfer 10k for 2btc ? Smiley deal?
emu

stupidity manager

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:15:59 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 03:02:30 PM by emu

plz I need to multiply my holdings by 10x!  Cool

just place an order at openex then, someone will sell you. good luck with placing that order, atm it's almost impissible without much testing trying (and risking money) as the mask is showing wrong numbers and working different every day. but if you should place your order for that price, I'm sure some dumbit seller will sell, some always do.

people here are thinking the coin is worth something, otherwise they wouldn't be here. so look at this:

current coins: say some 2.000.000
10k = 0,5% of all coins (!!!)
10k@ 0,2BTC -> 100k@ 2BTC for 5% of all coins -> 1kk@ 20BTC 50% of all coins -> 2kk@ 40BTC for all coins

your price would suggest a coinmarketcap of 40.000$ for all 2mio coins of a good inovative coin which is on exchange. that's a joke. this calculation is just an overview for starters  Kiss

if you want to buy some here instead of openex, the best I can give you is 1k for 3LTC -> but I will sell max 5k for 15LTC or 0,5BTC as I think the price will be much more in a few weeks ->  coinmarketcap for that price would be 200BTC, which is still a joke if you compare that to other coins which are just clones. but you would be an early adopter, so that's the reward. write or pm me if you want to buy, otherwise go to openex, find out how to place an order. would be good for the market there to have a 10k skc order, even if it's for a cheap price so I wouldn't be the one complaining ^^

edit: good luck getting BTC to openex, didn't work for me today  Smiley

surfer43

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:22:24 PM

plz I need to multiply my holdings by 10x!  Cool

just place an order at openex then, someone will sell you. good luck with placing that order, atm it's almost impissible without much testing trying (and risking money) as the mask is showing wrong numbers and working different every day. but if you should place your order for that price, I'm sure some dumbit seller will sell, some always do.

people here are thinking the coin is worth something, otherwise they wouldn't be here. so look at this:

current coins: say some 2.000.000
10k = 0,5% of all coins (!!!)
10k@ 0,2BTC -> 100k@ 2BTC for 5% of all coins -> 1kk@ 20BTC 50% of all coins -> 2kk@ 40BTC for all coins

your price would suggest a coinmarketcap of 40.000$ for all 2mio coins of a good inovative coin which is on exchange. that's a joke. this calculation is just an overview for starters  Kiss

if you want to buy some here instead of openex, the best I can give you is 1k for 3LTC -> but I will sell max 5k for 15LTC or 0,5BTC as I think the price will be much more in a few weeks ->  coinmarketcap for that price would be 200BTC, which is still a joke if you compare that to other coins which are just clones. but you would be an early adopter, so that's the reward. write or pm me if you want to buy, otherwise go to openex, find out how to place an order. would be good for the market there to have a 10k skc order, even if it's for a cheap price so I wouldn't be the one complaining ^^

edit: good luck getting BTC to openex, didn't work for me today  Smiley
offering here because of that. One man's treasure is another man's trash Tongue
I already have an offer: .35 for 10K
Someone will surely take this because opened has gone for half this and fees
oh well I'll do the .35 if no one takes
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:00:35 AM

Surfer I think you mistake price with volume. If something is sold at set price, it's does not mean, the devaluation skein. I had a buy order for .1 btc / 9975 skc@0.00001. It did not got filled. There was only 20 skein sold at that price. For anyone to dump "huge" holdings on the market as well as buying a great chunk of skein, It's impossible atm. holders don't sell, buyers don't buy high.

edit: Also please up the faucet payout. 0.001 SKC is just ridiculous. 0.25 SKC is more reasonable. With my donation that should last at least 4096 payouts. And maybe downsize from there.

Socks?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
MethMatician

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:10:11 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 11:13:58 AM by MethMatician

Download link: http://hkar.ru/odE3

I like this one!

Oh and dont know what s wrong with u guys but nobody wanted an easy 250 skc :p no gamblers up here? anyway it had 15 downloads so far so madjihad pls send me ur address and i ll make sure u get the 250 skc Wink gielbier i ll give u the 50 skc if u send me ur address too.. damn im the worst gambler ever..

Edit: 250 skc on your way! Perhapes u wanne gamble an other time Wink
Edit2: http://skeincoin.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/the-new-skeincoin/

madjihad

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:56:29 AM

I like this one!

Oh and dont know what s wrong with u guys but nobody wanted an easy 250 skc :p no gamblers up here? anyway it had 15 downloads so far so madjihad pls send me ur address and i ll make sure u get the 250 skc Wink gielbier i ll give u the 50 skc if u send me ur address too.. damn im the worst gambler ever..

Ah, that's such a great pleasure to win something  Grin
And thank you for your effort to warm some interest in the community.

Here is my SKC address: SgDr4EwDFPkbceNWsBuR1GWLPtytdPRqEu

I will spend these extra coins on something useful for Skeincoin later on!

P.S. I like that logo as well  Wink
Lanochka

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:09:42 AM

Thank you! Smiley In my free time, i`ll create some more variants)

Edit: 250 skc on your way! Perhapes u wanne gamble an other time Wink

I was going to write my number, but I forgot ... Undecided  Smiley
Lanochka

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:11:34 AM

I like this one!

Ah, that's such a great pleasure to win something  Grin
And thank you for your effort to warm some interest in the community.

Here is my SKC address: SgDr4EwDFPkbceNWsBuR1GWLPtytdPRqEu

I will spend these extra coins on something useful for Skeincoin later on!

P.S. I like that logo as well  Wink

Congratulations! Grin Smiley Smiley

P.S. Thanks  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: