Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it happen again?  (Read 715 times)
rafiADN

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

Like last year, in Q1 and Q2 bitcoin prices have dropped and gradually recovered in Q3 and Q4, but can not be a benchmark because now many ICO, FUD, as well as negative news stories about bitcoin and one more news about the ban on bitcoin in a country also it could also affect the bitcoin price, it takes time for bitcoin to recover. but let's just look at it, I hope and believe the price will be high again by the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

I think so, every year the bitcoin price always down at the beginning of the year and goes up at mid year until the end of the year. Based on the bitcoin market price trend, fluctuation of price is very normal and it always have downfall every year. Current price is already halved the peaked price last year. I think that it will just repeat the trend from previous year so I hope it will happen again and again every year.

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

History repeat itself.we know that right?so i think it will happen again.but i also keep that on my mind that 5e last year ups and downs is a huge guideline for btc.so i think exact same thing wont happen.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

one of the fundamental ideas of back is that "Past Performance is no Guarantee of Future Results" now you can have factual examinations and forecasts however toward the day's end you're figure is on a par with the following guy's. I find that what makes one affluent or fruitful in not the forecast but rather the basic leadership process.
himaloy619

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

i think it will happen again.  Cool Cool
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

I think not, because the price of bitcoin is still very difficult to predict. sometimes can quickly go down can sometimes rise rapidly. what's more there is now turmoil in bitcoin.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

It always our expectations that bitcoin price rise all the time. This year is not exception as the price would be more than that of last year before the end of this fruitful years of bitcoin.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

There are possibilities that it will happen again and maybe it won't because I think nothing is impossible. But I think the best thing that we can is don't base too much in the pass years experience because that's already happen and what important for now is actually the present and upcoming future so I think that much better at this moment is to be more actively alert on the movement in the market. We need to be much aware in daily happening in cryptosystem so we can manage our investment better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

There are possibilities that it will happen again and maybe it won't because I think nothing is impossible. But I think the best thing that we can is don't base too much in the pass years experience because that's already happen and what important for now is actually the present and upcoming future so I think that much better at this moment is to be more actively alert on the movement in the market. We need to be much aware in daily happening in cryptosystem so we can manage our investment better.
Yeah, im observing this too, when in the statting of the nrw year the price will surely fallinh down and down until the people got panic. But in the end of year the bitcoin is always on the high price. I don't know but i fell the cryptocurrency are being manipulated now. They dropped the price so that many people got invest it. And become popular again
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:29:30 AM

this cycle will continue to run and may not be stable. if at the beginning of the year the price is so falling down, it means there is a great chance to rise to the moon in the middle of the year or at the end of the year.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

I don't think it's just bitcoin at the beginning of the year when the market was depressed, and in every industry it was a bad month. I certainly hope that bitcoin will start to surge in the summer, as it has in previous years.
Zeddyn

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:36:24 AM

It is true that at the beginning of the year there is often a weakness in prices and the beginning of the year will increase, and if this happens every year, so we can learn and can determine sales and purchases.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

yes, because bitcoin is a currency that fluctuates every second. so I think the bitcoin weakness will happen every year. and that is a correction.

and after correction, bitcoin will make the market stable and make the market become bullish.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:40 PM

If it repeats I don't think its matter much as finally the btcs aren't going to die Wink
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

Spent time with CMC pulling out data of January for last 5 years. Yes, every January had to go through corrections pushig the value fall drop. This indicates, every fist quater until the financial year end, the value would be circulating at low level. But right after the financial year, the value had started blossoming a bit recovering in July. Then July takes off the rides causing the values reach the sky. Everyone expects and predicts that 2018 is going to be the year for every crypto currrencies. Lets just watch.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:38:19 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:57:54 AM by Greenkarki

if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?

You are right. CMC confirms that every first quarter has been so challenging in terms of altcoin's price until the financial year ends. By middle of July the bitcoin value would recover back to normal. As like last year the bitcoin value would go to the moon with its 60 percent growth compared to last December. We could see a minimum of $30K this year end.

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

I think not, because the price of bitcoin is still very difficult to predict. sometimes can quickly go down can sometimes rise rapidly. what's more there is now turmoil in bitcoin.

I believe that there is really a pattern that makes bitcoin price become high or low. The only difference are the value that varies every moment and the time when the decrease or the increase happen. Despite the fact that there is a pattern that bitcoin follows, still there is no definite amount and date or period when this will move. But the thing is that, it has the same movement at the same span of time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

if you look at the price development chart of the last two years, the beginning of the year always starts with a weakening price as if bitcoin will be destroyed, what I question is whether the pattern will return and continue to recur in the current year and the next few years?
There's a possibility that bitcoin price will go up high by the end of the year, just like what happened last year, but don't expect the price of the last ATH's last year because I think it is too far from possibility. Yes, we can still consider it but expecting too much can hurt you.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

It can be yes & it can be no, it's certainly very influenced news related to bitcoin, and coincidentally it often happens the same thing about certain news to affect the price movement at the beginning to the end of the year. But I would rather rate it would be the same because certain moments including certain days will continue to spin and still will happen to affect the price movement that looks like repeating what happened.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

What happened last year will happen again this year. Another ath will happened before the end of the year bullish run will start on the last quarter of this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: