Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
WatchMaker (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

That small change in the price of crypto currencies cannot be considered as growth but it is good to see that there is little bit of positivity around the corner but again the price is in red at the current moment so nothing changes now so people need to hold their coins if they want the price to recover.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.

vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Well, just like any other normal investor or adopter, of course I am happy to see even a bit of green in all the see of red. The thing is though is that we can still see a lot of red as of this moment which is pretty sad to watch while your profits and investment capitals are slowly flushing down the toilet. Not that much worries on my side though, since I believe that the next month will be one of the many months of this year that will show great prices for all the cryptos. And besides, if you haven't invested money you can't afford to lose, there really is no sense in worrying.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

I don't think it will stay green for long. There is no good news yet in the market to make Market green.

I heard it will start back on August last. Hope things will come back soon.

** FREE SPACE **
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Hopefully, the market will continue to bull! I think this is the right time to buy crypto because the price will grow up. Almost a month since we've experienced the surge and I wish it will continue to rise up now!

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

It was green because of the strong bearish wave yesterday(The measurement is for the previous day).
With the opening of US markets, I think that the low price will encourage some to buy quantities of the Bitcoin.
It is still too early to say that the price is recovering and rising again but Let's enjoy the green for a moment. Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

I hope that bitcoin will continue to recover and will continue to grow in order for other alts will grow as well. I'm sure second quarter will be much better compair to the last quarter. Fingers cross that many new ICO is going to be valuable to the market place and not just hype for people.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

When the price of bitcoin reach 19,000$,many become rich with the holding bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is very low,if you get into bitcoin now you will get  more profit from it.In two days ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$.If you like to inverse for the short term profit,this is right time for that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Its nice to see little changes in the chart now,this proves that bitcoins slowly recovering even if its facing so much problems right now.We already come to the point thinking that bitcoin might fall or die due to its continous downfall of value.Bitcoin had strongly faces this challenge and surely this scenario would become a history in the future.For all bitcoiners or holders,seeing that bitcoins value goes dip to $6k these would really cause panic to some holders,their fears that it might just end this way.Well for me,though some worst things happening to the world of crypto but still i would stay positive that it would bounce back soon.

CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

When the price of bitcoin reach 19,000$,many become rich with the holding bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is very low,if you get into bitcoin now you will get  more profit from it.In two days ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$.If you like to inverse for the short term profit,this is right time for that.

A provocative way, could you share at least a proof that is indeed will reach to 8.5k in two days? otherwise its purely assumptive or might a hearsay
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

Well, it is a wonderful sign. I hope the this will continually progress. If the price will increase to its peak, all of us will be blessed and of course happy. Let us all be optimistic!  As it can be seen in the graph, it is starting to increase though a little but it will rise up soon.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

The gainers versus the losers are really small and if you look closely, the increase is not really big compare to the amount that a Bitcoin and Alts has lost from the past few days. What I did lately so I don't worry about the price of Bitcoin is I uninstall all apps that gives me price of Bitcoin. I also unfollowed those Telegram accounts that broadcasts BTC price and other alts price movement.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

It only means that whales are contented on the price of Bitcoin so its tiem for them to hoard again and make the market green until they decide to gain profit but this is only my opinion. Going back to the topic yes it is really nice to see the market green again, we only need to see Bitcoin to be positive and most of our tokens will become positive also.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

A provocative way, could you share at least a proof that is indeed will reach to 8.5k in two days? otherwise its purely assumptive or might a hearsay

Bitcoin had huge potential buddy.The price of is reduced from 9000$,I hope you know that.The price of bitcoin may not reach 8500$ in two days.I was dam sure ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$ in a week.Do you have doubt in the bitcoin,just check after a week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Beet1e

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

I understand the course of your thoughts and fully support. Also I think that 6.6k $ (30.03.2018) is not the abyss of bitcoin, it can fall from the current rate of $ 7,1 thousand, for example, to 5. But soon it will necessarily rise ... Only good news is needed)))  Cheesy
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

The market isn't really recovering just yet, bitcoin pushing back above 8k would be the signs that a recovery could be starting, while it's still in the 7k region it only takes one big unanswered push from the bears and 6k can be broken.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

It will good news for the holders.Just hold the bitcoin with the faith.Bitcoin price reach 7100$ just now,since the market on the green side.Just hold your bitcoin,when the price increase any maximum value.You will get profit for the holding bitcoin in few days.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

I think if it will continue every day so bitcoin will comeback again and also some other crypto currencies so you can trust not only bitcoin but also many other crypto currencies .
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

Just checked coinmarket just now. Most top 20 coins are still green. Perhaps shoots of recovery but be prepared for some red days ahead,although may be small percentage drops.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: