Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

if indeed the increase is happening yes I am grateful, because this kind of thing is eagerly awaited by us all, since the price of btc decreased a lot of people who panicked and immediately sell the coins they have. with the news like this then be relieved, as long as it does not start to decline again.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

I just hope that the bitcoin in the future has a lot of enthusiasts so as to make the exchange rate soaring and can provide a big motivation for traders to earn income.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

It is an indication that truly cryptocurrency  will survive from this crisis. Market is quietly moving up and down, hope this signs may continue until its price will back to normal again. This is not the time we rejoice cause there is still chances of market dump in any moment.
I really do not see what is going on as a crisis anyway, I simply see it as a normal thing for the market to go through and for one thing, it is one of the ways we have always come back stronger.

Yeah, we may want to see the whole FUD as an attack on cryptocurrency, but I see it as a way some set of people just make use of to try to drive some weak hands out of the market to make more profit which it seems to me like something that has always been working for them, nonetheless, the market will recover and come back bigger.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

Yes the market now looks a bright spot for Bitcoin to recover, hopefully in the near future bitcoin and other altcoin will re-shine as experienced at the end of last year.but despite the gradual recovery, I will always faithfully wait and hold it.because I am very confident Bitcoin will go back up this year, hopefully all the hopes that Bitcoin users want can be paid in 2018 this.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Just started to pumps up, but we don't know until when the rising of alt coins goes through, It really puzzled my mind on how to earn good profit nowadays, Better hold my bitcoins for long term investment rather than losing money for unsuitable value. Looking forward bitcoins recover soon.
Some altcoins like verge is really doing great presently and some other ones will also try to pull through as well, but I would still be very weary of the market to be sure of any step I want to make. However, nothing is lost, as the market will still do pretty fine in no time.

It is just a matter of patience which I believe a lot of us have always had and still holding up till date without no issue. It could be a little bit crazy watching the market getting hugely down, but I guess we those who have been long in this show should have been used to it by now.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

A pretty good improvement. now it is a good thing for bitcoin to go to higher prices. because yesterday the latest news about bitcoin made the price rise sharply
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

Prices look to be recovering and this week has been a good one but it is too early to tell if this recovery will continue or if the price will just fall back down again so we just have to wait and see. I really hope that this is not just a pump and then they dump and prices fall again, I am really looking forward to the prices recovering properly so we can all heave a sigh of relief.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Yes. I feel the next bull run. The market is starting to recover from the huge losses these past few months. My coins now are looking good though it is not good to sell yet, they are now starting to pump because Bitcoin is also pumping.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Redspallow90

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

if seen from what percentage, maybe this is a good opportunity for ktia who want to start from the beginning, but this also does not mean we have to impose the will, all will go according to the existing scenario, well that's all I can say
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

A pretty good improvement. now it is a good thing for bitcoin to go to higher prices. because yesterday the latest news about bitcoin made the price rise sharply

Its a good news for me even though its not that big but rising of bitcoin price gives me a reason to work more. Hopefully it will continue to rise and maintain its stability so that many investor will invest.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

I'm glad to see it when the market starts to improve but I think the market is still very unstable, I see today the market is starting to redden again, but I think yesterday was the signal for cryptocurrency bull although this is my personal opinion.

bochinadema69@gmail.com

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

I think this is a good news, especially for bitcoin holders investors and I personally will keep a few BTC's back with the top prices like last November.

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

it is time for the market becoming green and bring many people profit from it  Smiley after such a deep dip stage that we've been through. but im still not sure that it is the real bullish season, still hoping that this time is no bear trap though.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

Yes. I feel the next bull run. The market is starting to recover from the huge losses these past few months. My coins now are looking good though it is not good to sell yet, they are now starting to pump because Bitcoin is also pumping.
No bull run is going to happen, bull runs do not happen just because there needs to be a reason and right now I do not see a single reason for that to happen, however it could be possible to see a recovery and it is possible that is what we are seeing right now, maybe we will be able to see bitcoin at five figures once again that will be great, but I do not know if the bears are going to allow that they have a very strong grip in the market right now and I am sure they are not going to want to let go of that control so soon, so it's possible that we are going to see another round of FUD.
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

It is so feeling good when the price increases that high even though it is not the original value of bitcoins and other alternative coins it is overwhelming. Hoping that increase will be continuously to increase so that people will get their money back.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

Well almost all of the coins are growing in just the last two days BTC prices have risen over $ 1k. It is a surprise, we do not think the BTC can increase so fast. This is probably the time to start the growth of the Crypto market.
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

The market starts to green does not mean a profit when you do the selling action. This could be a trap.
The value of bitcoin increment is not more than the value of the drop, so if you want to sell bitcoin still can not get a profit.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

The market starts to green does not mean a profit when you do the selling action. This could be a trap.
The value of bitcoin increment is not more than the value of the drop, so if you want to sell bitcoin still can not get a profit.
It is started to increase what we don't know if this is really the starts of bullish or a trap. Better not to sell or at least hold if you can to have a better profit. Market green today so were hoping this will not back to bloody market because were waiting for this long.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

This is a great news for everyone. It just shows that we  should not lose hope for the bitcoin to recover. It feels good to see that it gradually come back to where it used to be.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

That is a good signal when the market shows signs of recovery. Bullish virtual currency price increases and buyers increasingly. In addition, because of Bitcoin's influence, most other currencies gained after Bitcoin. I think it will not last long, the market will continue to bleak for a long time. I look forward to many things later this year
The end of the year is still going to be a very great one with the way things are going on with cryptocurrency, so I am very optimistic about that. Although, in the market now, the alts have really been having a good fight to at least opt into the green light as bitcoin still keeps trying to find the next level to go.

Moreover, the market is always what it seems, so there is really nothing to worry about considering the fact that it has bounced in the past and will still always do. Seeing the flashing of green in more frequency is really giving me good feel and I am really started looking for arranging new funds to buy more bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: