Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

Yes but until now we dont have any assurance if altcoins continously rising and until now there are many altcoins that turns red so i think give more patience on what altcoins you hodl this is not the right time to sell.
Well bitcoin or cryptocurrency never give as falls hope they never promise to be grren day all the time all they said is market is never been stable even before so trading and investing is always at risk. When green days come we can be progitable but in red days it mean to hold and wait for a better and brighter green future.
krism

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

That's a great news. Im glad that bitcoin is doing fine now. Im not expecting too much because I know how bitcoin moves. But hopefully it will continuously growing up.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

I see the market is recovering slowly. the price will rise and i believe there will be no more deep dump.I see the graphic although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought. I believe it is a good sign.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

This is awesome, but the question is opened still...how can I earn my money in this green time? How can I trade now with that I have now...

You try to sell at the highest point and buy the dip again. Easier said than done..yes.
You can still try and buy during the green times and then continue to hold for the forseeable future because I am very sure that during that period, it’s value is going to go up once again and make you some profits.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Yes, you are truly the market is already starting to improve and show again its development. This green crypto market will definitely last a long time. I hope all the coins I have can continue to survive at high prices. I do not want to sell my coins at a low price, I will be eagerly waiting for the price of all my coins to return to the highest price. Hopefully, the development of such a market can last longer.

erlangere

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

The green bond market has at least two particular attractions for fixed income investors. First is that it allows them to invest for a purpose. That was not explicitly possible before. A growing number of institutional investors have issued green bond mandates to demonstrate that they are seeking to align their investments with sustainability objectives, particularly the 2015 Paris Agreement.
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

It is very satisfying to see that your long wait is now shrinking and starting to grow to a bigger kickback. I expect that bitcoin's rate will start to rise starting now because as I can see it really is already growing bit by bit. If there's going to be a price decrease probably it's just a little decrease in value which makes no harm to everyone. So I'll wait till bitcoin's value go a five digit or even higher than it's last peak.
oll1fication

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

Aaron Baker, European Fixed Income and Sustainable Bond Strategist, Europe (AB): If the decision to issue a green bond comes from a company's treasury department, it tends to be focused on best execution pricing and investor diversification. But if it's from the chief executive's office, it is often spurred by seeking to forge alignment with public pledges such as those made in conjunction with the Paris Agreement, signalling the company's green credentials, or by a desire to use the proceeds to begin to transition the company towards climate goals.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

Yeah It's looking green for now and I hope everything will in a right flows so that there's many opportunity coming from crypto currency which helping us for financially needs.
For sure it is good thing for us because basic reason why people use bitcoin is getting profit. Most of people use to buy bitcoin only because they want to earn profit so if price of bitcoin will start increasing I am sure it is great news for us, bitcoin will turn green all investors will become active in market and bitcoin will start increasing so high, I am really happy to see it turning green, I am hoping to earn very high this year.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

The trust given by the people to the cryptocurrency world created the hope. Without it everything will collapse. There are others who fear it might never go up high again but the case was not as they expected it. It was a mistake anf hopefully many will learn from it.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

this will be a good trend for a long time so I hope there will be opportunities that can be taken when all in green but I am sure if the increase will be greater than now

In recent months the price of all crypto currencies are not as valuable so it be very disappointed to all crypto investors the values are now stable it will be very healthy to the investors for crypto user's and investors.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

this will be a good trend for a long time so I hope there will be opportunities that can be taken when all in green but I am sure if the increase will be greater than now
We know how people are patiently waiting for another bull run happen again. I know people are thinking that they could gain more market price moving up and exactly they have paid off of everything they do. Only weak hands shall fall into losing and they might regretting it today.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

Yes, I am very happy to see the state of the crypto market now. The crypto market is proving that it will not die and will stay afloat at high prices. All the coins slowly begin to rise and seem to be going up and down. I believe this will last a long time. Hopefully, at the end of 2018, all coin prices will reach the highest price in this history.
It is good sign for new investors. It is the right for investment in bitcoin because the price is on the way up and they will earn good money against their investment. The price is now in range and I am sure till the end of this year the price will be beyond the range and small investors may not be able to buy bitcoin. Due to rise in the price I suggest everyone not to waste time and hurry up to buy some bitcoin today.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

I do not think so, this day is bad for me, I was trading and lost a lot of money. But the market seems to be recovering. I feel better about this.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

In recent months the price of all crypto currencies are not as valuable so it be very disappointed to all crypto investors the values are now stable it will be very healthy to the investors for crypto user's and investors.
But when they receive the BTC they will not be able to control them. It is risky to hold a BTC for charity work, and they will not be suitable for people with poor computer or technology skills.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

yes, now the bitcoin prices are starting to go up again, i'm very happy. Proof of this bitcoin will stay alive.
when the bitcoin price again drops, I do not worry, because in my opinion, it is the market price ,, there is nothing. prices fall, rise (fair)
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:50:20 AM

now the market has shown that there is an increase in terms of price. and in my opinion this will continue for the positive trend will not stop here

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

It is  a good sign. The market demand is recovering slowly, The price will rise soon,  the market has shown that there is an increase in terms of price. and in my opinion this will continue for the positive trend will not stop here. I hope it.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

It was a good news then because most of the cryptocurrency holders are investing a huge amount since bitcoins dropped from $19k dollar down to $10k and they are expecting today that bitcoins will grow back to its previous price.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

This is awesome, but the question is opened still...how can I earn my money in this green time? How can I trade now with that I have now...
I think the best act someone can do is just to buy bitcoins as much as possible and then hold them. Wait for the market to become greener and when prices just reach out to the maximum value that would be the best time for you to sell and earn in this green time. The market is so silly that it is always moving up and going down. So don’t just lose their green time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: