Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:35 AM

I believe the prices are going up because of the price of bitcoin is also going up, and it should be normal for us users to see up and down in prices because we know that these currencies are volatile. For many of us this is a good news, and in tge past few days prices even go down.
Yes it will very profitable for investors because they invest their huge amount in bitcoin and hold it for its high price mayest they get best profit, so many people are very happy because some people are very panic about its low price but some are know it will again high and more profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:34:23 AM

If only crypto markets stay that way all year long, then an expected turn of event is going to unfold in your life since you will become a wealthy person because all of your cryptocurrencies in your wallet will also rise giving you a very good profit.
I dont think that the market now is looking to be green today because right now there are still a lot of coins that is red specially the bitcoin and ethereum, and all of my coins is also red so i am hoping that the value of my coins will be green this month.
I see no positive changes in the market, bitcoin prices are getting weaker and this situation has happened in the past few days, I myself am still waiting for the market situation to change and hope the green color to dominate the market, it seems we should be more patient because there is no a significant change in the past month
Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

I think, It is a good sign. I see The market is recovering slowly. So, Maybe at the 4 months again we will see the price goes up.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:04:01 AM

If theres a red means green coming too , its a cycle of crypto to gain profit . In the trading to gain a profit we need to wait the red and buy more then waiting the green one . But today its not totally recover some other coins still red and some are little by little going to green.

cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

That is a good news for other triders.finally they can sell their tokens now. We should learn how to wait cause many many holders are doing panic selling now.those are people who dont have a patients in their life. They will end in poverty for sure. We should learn about them
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

I expect the market to be green soon and bitcoin prices soon reach $ 10,000, I'm sure all users can not wait to wait for the $ 10,000 price since February-until now the price drops below $ 10,000.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

all Color green is represent of a symbol of higher price value but that is not a ground to start of investment. almost every minute the price was movable just monitor after the following day because I think after an our the price value has be changed so keep it monitoring guys if you want to be updated of Black chain price market value.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

The market is starting to look green today, it is true, the trading market is now more advanced and also the trading market is starting to improve, so hopefully the trading market is better than before.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

The market started looking red today.  When you visit the https://coinmarketcap.com/, you will bloody market.  To those want to start on the trading this take this opportunity to buy coins.  Later when the market becomes a forest I mean green, you can earn on it. Trading is a waiting game you need to monitor and wait the signal, and you make money at the end.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Of course it's good when the market turns green, and prices go up, but we need to understand that this can not last long, since the market of crypto-currency is unstable and depends on many factors.
stability in cryptocurrency will never happen. because every second the request changed, many factors in it. right as you say that many factors such as news and politics
In my opinion there is no greenery in the price, besides it is red today, because it dropped more and come near to $8000. If we observe the highest price, it was $9800 after big fall in the price. Huge ups and downs are not good for bitcoin because many people will not invest their money due to huge volatility in the price and to lose their investment as well.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

The market started looking red today.  When you visit the https://coinmarketcap.com/, you will bloody market.  To those want to start on the trading this take this opportunity to buy coins.  Later when the market becomes a forest I mean green, you can earn on it. Trading is a waiting game you need to monitor and wait the signal, and you make money at the end.
good discount at market right now.most currency at coinmarketcap now going down,if we dare to take some calculate risk, i am sure for several month we will get our profit.this cycle happen several time as we now.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Well, after the strong correction of 65%, I don't think that there is any reason which would affect the price resulting in a further fall but there are some investors who were waiting for the exit opportunity and hence they sold their investment when market was about to start recovery and it created turbulence in the price even after the sign of recovery but at this stage, there won't be any obstacle to the growth in my opinion. I believe that price will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself.
This is a sign that any price correction or instability of the market can never mean end of Bitcoin, as others view it to be. The fluctuation of price can be treated positively. No need to panic or worry much, the acceptance of its real nature helps us to be more stress-free in dealing its volatility. It may crash or drop but it can still recover and survive. All we have to do is to stay patient and be hopeful.

I like your statement, makes a lot of sense...it's not that white or black after all and a lot depends on our mindset

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
morozo

Activity: 106

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Technical analysis yadah yadah doesn't really work in bitcoin markets. The Cryptosphere is really a wierd thing - first of all, it is decentralized that is why nobody can dictate the price when to run bull or bear. IF it would become green soon, it would still be hard for us to predict whether it's a bull run or a bull walk. ha ha.

One thing I learned the hard way is that REAL MEN doesn't care about the price. They just keep on buying. (only applies to bitcoin).

You sound like you are here for a while, did you try some Technical analysis yourself and did not find them to be accurate?

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

After a long, now the price has begun to move forward getting indicated with green. Hope this will continue with more and more growth happening. Around an hour ago the price was found near $7300 and now it has crossed $7500. It seems to be massive variation and the current time is good for regular trading.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

It is just a good signal towards the Price stability over some time now that Bitcoin has been maintaining his present standard situation, correcting and controlling all FUDS that had over few months hampered its value negatively catapulting its Dip era for red. As at the moment from Bitcoin Wisdom, the price is standing at $7512.62 which is to me still a holding green Market for the Bitcoin. I can rather advise new investors to buy few quantity and the Holders should carry on their holdings for the soonest price upsurge/hike again to their advantage.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

It is just a good signal towards the Price stability over some time now that Bitcoin has been maintaining his present standard situation, correcting and controlling all FUDS that had over few months hampered its value negatively catapulting its Dip era for red. As at the moment from Bitcoin Wisdom, the price is standing at $7512.62 which is to me still a holding green Market for the Bitcoin. I can rather advise new investors to buy few quantity and the Holders should carry on their holdings for the soonest price upsurge/hike again to their advantage.

Yes, bitcoin is not doing well and until the price is still neutral which is bad effect for investor because their investment is just sleeping and no one knows yet when it wake up  to make it profitable.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

yes and I agree for that but not for expensive crypto most are playing well in the market are cryptocurrency that are very cheap.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

It's different from now, it seems that currently some coins like bitcoin are in red condition, but some are in the green zone. I think that's a natural thing, but we need to be wise in addressing market conditions such as not panicking and staying patient.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

Moments like that really happen and the best thing we can do over it is to keep on hoping that it would keep on getting better since there are still possibilities that it will turn red knowing that the market is a bit weird nowadays. We should make the most of that sudden pump and don't let it slip on our hands or else we'll all be regretting it in the end.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Do not afraid that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies will decrease or going down today because as far as I know and also based on the monitoring of market in the last few years it is normal that cryptocurrency will decrease and it is because of their potentials, Potential of what can they do and what will they do in the future. Market will be green condition once people realize it is worth to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: