Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit accounts  (Read 15311 times)
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

Me too, i find it hard registering in steemit right now, maybe they restrict the registrations of new users into their system. I remember before it was easy to register on their site, but not its not. Maybe they try to filter those who are serious into their platform unlike before. Have a nice daw friend.
I think so. I tried to register last week but i did not get approval till now.
So now i am just waiting for approval, i hope i can get it through. However steemit now become veryfamous so thats the reason why they are very strict with their rules now.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ardan17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

in our steemit account will have the task of posting stories, experiences, and any articles we want to share to read. Of course not just for nothing. What will we post will be paid according to how and who to UPVOTE us.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

in our steemit account will have the task of posting stories, experiences, and any articles we want to share to read. Of course not just for nothing. What will we post will be paid according to how and who to UPVOTE us.
Of course if Steemit account can't be used to earn money I don't think anyone want to buy it Smiley)).

But I think this topic is not created in the right place, this guy can easily find out a lot of steemit account on Invites & Accounts section on Marketplace Grin. But why don't you create your own one? I don't think it's hard to create an account in this community.

casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

I know that Steemit approves the accounts opened very hard. I also do not believe that you can make money from there. Too many content producers are struggling with this, but there is almost no money earning right money.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

steemit is the blog campaign site, blog are depend on bounty program. I already campaign in Steemit  campaign on bounty. Steemit is not easy campaign because Steemit  campaign is the depend on project what can do its depend on project value. I am new but i have Steemit account and i am working on Steemit project. I like Steemit project.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

It is challenging to get a current Steemit account because they have restricted new subscribers and moderated their membership. So I think you should create your account instead of buying because if you develop from the beginning, the sustainability will be higher than the purchase of accounts. It will take about 3.4 months for the account to make a profit for the individual.

sasa0220

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

i have registered for a account last week. i received the passwrod in three days . Sometimes it take few days to get verified and the account t be created
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:57:54 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 03:19:58 PM by JMD07

steemit account. Usually, I have been working 2 months or more to get approval. I created a steemit account a month ago. I remember that about 2 weeks I was accepted
Thanks, I will create my account later as I want to join in steemit bounty and this site has become popular and I want to be part of it being a crypto enthusiast.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

Hi guys! I want buy steemit accounts or steemit followers. Pls PM me
Why do you want to buy an account? Just sign up one and start following accounts and upvote post, people follow you back. It's easy.
Crypto Zoki

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

i have an account whit 152 folowers...any goood ofer??
Rafi Ahmed

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

i have an account with 400+ followers and 27sbd . Any good offer is available ? then feel free to knock me.
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

I'm have account with 435 followers and registration 2016. Your price for this account?
LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

What is the process to calcite the cost of the steemit and how do yo do it?
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

I think you better try to build a great Steemit account instead of buying it. Why?
- It's risky to buy an online account
- It's easy to build a Steemit account with many followers.
- The income from Steemit account won't cover what you invested in.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Just scrap over and over your call character and wait delineating an condoned from Steemit.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

Hi guys! I want buy steemit accounts or steemit followers. Pls PM me
Why don't you just create one yourself? I know in the past, approval was taking quite sometime, but a friend applied recently and was approved in 48 hours. Very little point buying an account when you can do it yourself, and get followers fairly quickly.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

It's certainly not my business, but why do you need a lot of Steemit? I also easily registered. Maybe it's in your country?
Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

For what you want buy the account?
If your articles aren't good, nobody for them will vote. Nobody will comment on your articles. thus you won't be able to receive a profit.
My opinion. It is better to spend time for search of the interesting ideas for article. To learn to write articles correctly. And only then to begin "upgrade" the account.
goyard67

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

There are also more ways on Steemit to open up account, with blocktrades.us or anonsteem, make your research someone can charge you more money, if you want account with followers I can help you also
Sisipraba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

I think you can  make new account and plus followers.but If you think to buy steemit profile. Can I know how much followers do you expect ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: