Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 03:29:48 PM by dough
Merited by Furwin (1)

Lend the network concept has been used before under different names.

DOUGH is proposing to offer a new possibility of mining, a new possibility of taking loans.

Stake offline or online, your interest will continue to come.

Ticker : DOU
Total supply : 30.000.000 DOU
Pre-mine : 5.000.000 DOU
Swap procedure : 900.000 DOU
Developer budget : 250.000 DOU
Fundraising/Donation budget :600.000 DOU
Airdrop : 2.750.000 DOU
Bounties : 500.000 DOU

How will I obtain DOU?

DOU can be obtained by 4 ways:

1. Swap, if you had POStoken you will receive DOU in return.

2. Stake your DOU offline. Offer your coins for lending on the platform and earn up to 10% monthly return.

3. Stake online. Maintain the network and keep your wallet online! You will earn up to 20% monthly return.

4. Become a checker. Have more than 20.000 DOU in order to approve the loans on the chain and increase your monthly interest.

After analyzing for 2 weeks POStoken balances, we got to the conclusion that the perfect way of swapping it is with 2 network snapshots and 1 manual swap.

1. 42.1% of swap distribution will be sent to users that had balances on 15th of January. The swap will be a 3:1.

2. 29.6% of swap distribution will be sent to users that had a balance on 8th of March. The swap will be a 3:1.

3. 21.3% of swap distribution will be sent to users that will do the manual swap. Coins bought before 10/4/2018. The swap rate will be decided on 1st of May.

The swap will be offered only once for each ethereum address.

For the first 2 swaps, users will have to get in touch with us on Discord and sign a message from the ethereum address where they had POStoken.

Also for the manual swap, users will have to get in touch with us on Discord.

If you had 3 POStoken on 15th of January, you will receive 1 DOU. If you bought later at the same address you won't receive anything for having POStoken on 20th of March or you bought new POStoken after that.

We have continuous analyzed the network and this is the best solution to please all the POStoken token users, also we have picked the best days in order to avoid ex-developer addresses.

Let's say user A has an X number of DOU and you decided to stake offline. Doing this, your coin is locked on the chain and at the end of the contract, you will be able to spend to another address.

User B is having also coins on the network but he has an active stake wallet with a number of Y coins. If he needs a loan, he can request up to 80% of what he is going to receive from block reward in the next days. His coins will now be collateral on the network and he will become a cold holder. At the end of loan period, user A will receive the interest based on the loan of user B. The loan is checked and approved by a Checker, A high amount holder.

This way, every user is not spending his number of coins and he is receiving a loan based on the number of coins that he was about to receive anyway by staking. Having a Checker will make the loan impossible to default.

The airdrop will be distributed during the following year. It will start on 10th/20th of May 2018 and there will be no difference between ranks on bitcointalk.

Activity inside our Discord Channel, Telegram, Bitcointalk thread, Social media pages will represent your share.

More details will be added in the following days.

Q2 2018

Snapshots regarding the POStoken-DOUGH swap
Airdrop announcement

[ ] Bounty announcement
[ ] Setting up swap procedures
[ ] Setting up a donation/fundraising procedure
[ ] Launching the website
[ ] Marketing campaign on bitcointalk/social media campaigns
[ ] DOUGH 0.1x alpha tests

Q3-Q4 2018

[ ] Sending DOUGH swap/fundraising
[ ] DOUGH 1.x launched to public
[ ] Airdrop second phase
[ ] Getting in touch with exchanges
[ ] First Check on the network. Lending available

Q1-Q2 2019

[ ] End of the airdrop
[ ] Massive marketing/Second phase bounty campaign
[ ] Preparing legal attachments regarding promoting DOUGH as an alternative to the banking system
[ ] Preparing live presentations

Q3-Q4 2019

[ ] Live presentations
[ ] DOUGH to fiat exchange inside our platform
[ ] TBA

Dough Team is made of 2 persons at the moment. We are looking for more to join us. We need your help! We are looking for:

• PR manager
  • Marketing manager
  • Crypto Architect
  • Community Manager
  • Cryptography Expert

Get in touch with us on discord in order to buy advance masternode! Just send us a message on discord for more information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 10:26:51 AM by kalunomics

POStoken and DeepOnion came onboard almost the same time with the vibe and strong community support. Unfortunately POStoken dev didn't ensure steady improvement were executed on the project like DeepOnion did with Tor integration and DeepOnion forum which incentivizes the community for active participation in social media. Instead POStoken took to lending platform when the biggest of it all Bitconnect was in the middle scam  FUD, along side others like DavorCoin, RegalCoin etc.,

I am not trying to FUD because I am a holder that purchased tokens and not gotten from airdrop but I hope this is a genuine intention to revive this beautiful project and not just to raise the hope of people who will buy into the project and then you dump your own tokens because you just created a new account to make this ANN? Maybe you are just afraid to be associated with failure in the event where the revival ends up not working out as planned. By the way, I don't fancy the concept of lending anymore. Wish the community can come up with something else more original

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

POStoken and DeepOnion came onboard almost the same time with the vibe and strong community support. Unfortunately POStoken dev didn't ensure steady improvement were executed on the project like DeepOnion did with Tor integration and DeepOnion forum which incentivizes the community for active participation in social media. Instead POStoken took to lending platform when the biggest of it all Bitconnect was in the middle scam  FUD, along side others like DavorCoin, RegalCoin etc.,

I am not trying to FUD because I am a holder that purchased tokens and not gotten from airdrop but I hope this is a genuine intention to revive this beautiful project and not just to raise the hope who will buy into the project and then you dump your own tokens because you just created a new account to make this ANN? Maybe you are just afraid to be associated with failure in the event where the revival ends up not working out as planned. By the way, I don't fancy the concept of lending anymore. Wish the community can come up with something else more original

It was posted from a new account because more than one user will handle the topic. We will provide legal base on the lending platform, more details will be posted soon.

The concept of this new platform is new and will allow users to offer and take loans more easily.

kalunomics

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

I am not trying to FUD because I am a holder that purchased tokens and not gotten from airdrop but I hope this is a genuine intention to revive this beautiful project and not just to raise the hope who will buy into the project and then you dump your own tokens because you just created a new account to make this ANN? Maybe you are just afraid to be associated with failure in the event where the revival ends up not working out as planned. By the way, I don't fancy the concept of lending anymore. Wish the community can come up with something else more original

It was posted from a new account because more than one user will handle the topic. We will provide legal base on the lending platform, more details will be posted soon.

The concept of this new platform is new and will allow users to offer and take loans more easily.
Nice! I would love to see more updates. Are you going to perform the swap via blockchain snapshot or we have to send in our token holdings manually? I will be joining the discord momentarily, I am on mobile at this time

premiumproductss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Nice! I would love to see more updates. Are you going to perform the swap via blockchain snapshot or we have to send in our token holdings manually? I will be joining the discord momentarily, I am on mobile at this time

We will be prefered to be done by a snapshot, but there is space for discussion, we have made the concept we want to work on and startin with the next week we will start developing. The team was formed. You are more than welcome to join our project. Also we will post soon our bounties and the new airdrop information.

Calula

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!

What we need now is users to come along with suggestion. We may assure you that every voice will be heard and we will try to fill the gaps of the failed project PoStoken

webtran

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

I can not wait to see this project go up. congratulations to the new team
TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

looks nice finally a new postoken project good ideeas but low development hope that new team will make it good
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

looks nice finally a new postoken project good ideeas but low development hope that new team will make it good

I can not wait to see this project go up. congratulations to the new team

Thank you for your nice words! Be sure you have the topic added to your watchlist and follow our announcements.

alicee
Copper Member

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

reserve Chinese translation
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

reserve Chinese translation

You can do it, follow the announcement and do the changes needed

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

I hope your project will be successful and will not waste everyone's love for POSTOKEN. Unfortunately, the original development team basically gave up.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

As a Postoken holder, I will support this project in every way I can. If the intention of this new developer is good and honest, there's no reason why every postoken holder out there won't support this new project.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

As a Postoken holder, I will support this project in every way I can. If the intention of this new developer is good and honest, there's no reason why every postoken holder out there won't support this new project.

Spread the word and postoken holders will help this project to be far better than what postoken was.

karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

I have lot's of POS Token pending in withdrawal, hope to get "new" POS Token also for these Token.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

I have lot's of POS Token pending in withdrawal, hope to get "new" POS Token also for these Token.

The snapshot might be done at a past block, not a future one, also soon we will decide the rate of the swap that will take place.

theinvestdude

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

The snapshot might be done at a past block, not a future one, also soon we will decide the rate of the swap that will take place.

Nice a snapshot would be the best way forward. Less hassle compare to sending our postokens to your address Cheesy

Airdrop Ratio from the snapshot should depends on the total supply of your coin.

Waiting for more good news from your team.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Nice a snapshot would be the best way forward. Less hassle compare to sending our postokens to your address Cheesy

Airdrop Ratio from the snapshot should depends on the total supply of your coin.

Waiting for more good news from your team.

The possibility of sending POStokens might be also on the table. All these details we be settled in the upcoming day

karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

Lot's of people waiting for withdrawals, a snapshot won't help us, because the POS is at the lending platform!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: