Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4013 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Actually it's not about collapsing or not, but it's a process from developing the crypto market to the peak of success. There should now be a sign of a change towards the bull run. But there seems to be no sign of anything new. It would be better if now discussing the good news came and Hopefully the beginning of 2019 will be better than now. Maybe this will be the hope of many people in this difficult situation.
Thank you.
Everytime when I look at the market price I am frustrated ,though we can see no sign at all but I still believe that time may come to explode again and able to earn day by day with profits.
I'm sure everyone here must have had the same feeling, but if we trust crypto this is a reasonable condition, and all we have to do is start investing so that we can become part of the lucky people

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

This is very incompetent statement, how can so adapted and usefull material fail and collapse?
Don`t look only on prices, prices doesn`t decide whether it`s collapsed or not..
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

All is possible and we don't know what will be tomorrow so this is why we should be carefull with our money
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

The crypto market is too young to be destroyed. It is far from its peak of development. Perhaps the path to the top will not be easy, but it adds interest to the crypto space. The market will overcome difficulties in 2019. The influx of investment will be palpable - in altcoins and in ICO projects.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

The crypto market can never collapse,crypto is here to stay,the market condition should not start making us doubt crypto. As long as blockchain technology is concerned, it is here to stay.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

Actually it's not about collapsing or not, but it's a process from developing the crypto market to the peak of success. There should now be a sign of a change towards the bull run. But there seems to be no sign of anything new. It would be better if now discussing the good news came and Hopefully the beginning of 2019 will be better than now. Maybe this will be the hope of many people in this difficult situation.
Thank you.
Everytime when I look at the market price I am frustrated ,though we can see no sign at all but I still believe that time may come to explode again and able to earn day by day with profits.
I'm sure everyone here must have had the same feeling, but if we trust crypto this is a reasonable condition, and all we have to do is start investing so that we can become part of the lucky people
Do not be easy to despair and frustration because of circumstances, it will only add to the burden of thought that is within ourselves. Keep thinking positively in hopes of producing something positive, I'm sure we are not alone in facing this situation. Believe that there will be changes as many people expect.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

Now in the market of crypto there are really very hard times. But I do not think that in time he will collapse - in any case, he will be able to regain his position, just need patience. Now is a great time for promising investments in reliable cryptocurrency, while prices remain at a minimum.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

I think the future of analyzing cryptocurrencies should be accompanied by several conditions!
1. Will the blockchain win more business opportunities in the future!
2. The cryptocurrency can be applied to future life, not to invest in profits!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

I absolutely do not believe that the crypto market can collapse again. Today, cryptocurrencies have been recognized not only among users, but also large financial institutions and entire countries. Now it's terrible to imagine the consequences of the collapse of the crypto market, so I am sure that many investors will support it anyway.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

I absolutely do not believe that the crypto market can collapse again. Today, cryptocurrencies have been recognized not only among users, but also large financial institutions and entire countries. Now it's terrible to imagine the consequences of the collapse of the crypto market, so I am sure that many investors will support it anyway.
Although it looks like it's gonna collapse but I don't see it happening.
I am still optimistic with the rebound or recovery, the current downtrend is only a big correction and everything will be fine.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

All is possible and we don't know what will be tomorrow so this is why we should be carefull with our money
but how can you be careful if the market collapses?
I think this will not happen exactly because we are all now connected with the technology of the future.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

The market will definitely not collapse until more advanced technology replaces cryptography. And this will not happen in the next 100 years. Similarly, the cryptocurrency will not disappear. I think the market is at the stage of youth and it will have a great future.
EncryptKnomes

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

The market will definitely not collapse until more advanced technology replaces cryptography. And this will not happen in the next 100 years. Similarly, the cryptocurrency will not disappear. I think the market is at the stage of youth and it will have a great future.

I completely agree, still far too early for people even to comprehend the significance cryptocurrencies could offer. Quite a few project to emerge in 2019 that will reveal some of its potential.

Got my eyes on Plutus, they're fulfilling the "currency" aspect of cryptocurrencies by enabling users to spend their crypto anywhere in the world that accepts visa or mastercard (like 40 million stores or something) using a card or tap&pay https://plutus.it/ Great prospects to come imo.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

I do not believe that the crypto currency market may some day crash finally. I think that bankers just try to controll the market and to make it totally centralized.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

The crypto market does not collapse this is the dream of the alarmists!) It’s just now that it’s in the process of adapting to the real economy, so it’s not so stable, but as a fact it’s already taken place.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

I think cryptocurrency already collapse. So many investors had loose their money with cryptocurrency and quited. Future of crypto will be very difficult.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

I don't think Crypto market will collapse, there are many huge investments into the space already and I don't think those investments will waste just like that? I think the crypto market will still recover and found its stable point.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

If the investors do not loose hope and are constantly believing in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency will never be collapsed.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

Although in the bear market, I think we should look back at the market again. Where is the right time, because everyone laments that the crypto will die, so right now who is buying and trading BTC and altcoin? I believe that those people always have their own reasons, and when they make money, they are the ones who succeed
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

Bitcoin is currently trading below $3500, there is strong possibility that it will dump further and many analyst actually believe for this to happen in the days ahead! Price have actually collapsed and I wouldn't be surprise if cryptocurrency begin to rise from next year!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: