Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times  (Read 1574 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

There was information about the fact that a few weeks ago the EOS project sold about 50,000 ETH at the Bitfinex exchange and after that the price of the coin fell very sharply. Perhaps now, many projects sell their ether, pushing the price even lower.
These are all rumors and even though they did, the market itself generally is at a huge dip already. After all, the market bounced back after the claimed selling by the EOS team that got out but is still back lower again.

Anything can happen in the market, but one thing is that it seems with the way things are going, a lot of people are trying as much as possible to play safe in the market and that may include some of the devs as well. The EOS issue may be right and may be wrong, but whichever way, we have to wait and see how things unfold eventually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
I, too, lost 80 percent. But most likely it is artificial spiculation. Soon, bitcoin and ETH will begin to grow and the Altkoins follow them.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

The fall is very serious, we just have to wait for the situation to improve.I try at such a time not to go to the market and just keep all my coins until they grow up

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
strelko

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

Market is going down because most of the big whales have existed the market when bitcoins reached $20000. Small investors will never be able to buy bitcoins in those volumes and thus demand is reduced.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

Better don't touch your coins, just forget about it. This year is gonna be quity difficult for many investors and many projects. I think we gonna see soon BTC price like 3000$. Cartel working, big campanies wanna buy crypto world for less money than now, if goverment can't regulate it they can buy BTC for dollars and be very wealthy alone
I agree with you. It is better that at this time there should be no transaction with your pennies. Wait for the market to stabilize and the price of the coins up, stable, then sell to make a profit. When the price is low, if you have money you can invest more.
Viarahine

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

Now really to trade on "short" is earnings in the falling market. And trading on signals is almost impossible for good earnings at the moment, because the ether once cost $1300+, and at the moment and $400 is not worth it.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

During strong market corrections, you need to be extremely careful with the choice of a coin. I try to ask advice from my experienced mentors.

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

During strong market corrections, you need to be extremely careful with the choice of a coin. I try to ask advice from my experienced mentors.
indeed we must be careful when we want to invest in the world of crypto currency,
3 months more correction is indeed make us very frustrated, we must be patient of course
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

As for investments, I would refuse for a while, but you can trade if you have sufficient qualifications in this business! In any market you can earn.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

indeed we must be careful when we want to invest in the world of crypto currency,
3 months more correction is indeed make us very frustrated, we must be patient of course

I don't think there's much you can do aside from hodling right now Grin

Might want to take advantage of the situation, buy low and sit on it for a long time.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

The way to invest in difficult times is to spend more! Buying at the top when the market is booming is the wrong time to buy, get everything now as it is guaranteed to go up when the market recovers. It's only bad if you're a day trader and rely on crypto for fiat rather than a regular job.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

the huge correction is because of cryptocurrency and ICO hype on last year.
many peoples want to buy cryptocurrency to invest on ICO. sadly now they now many ICO has failed and sell their coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

At the moment, the market is specially pushed. This can be seen when growth begins - somebody removes several thousand bitcoins from his wallet and replaces growth with a fall. But this will not be permanent.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

It is funny how this issue with a working cartel article got suspended. I actually did not get to take a good look at the article before that unfortunately.

The actual concern is that there is an impulsive selling in the market and with what I am seeing, there is just something going on that is far beneath what we all can see and if there is actually a cartel somewhere trying to drop the price to go lower, let us see how long they want to get this done but whoever understands that bitcoin is the future, will not really be bothered.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

It is funny how this issue with a working cartel article got suspended. I actually did not get to take a good look at the article before that unfortunately.

The actual concern is that there is an impulsive selling in the market and with what I am seeing, there is just something going on that is far beneath what we all can see and if there is actually a cartel somewhere trying to drop the price to go lower, let us see how long they want to get this done but whoever understands that bitcoin is the future, will not really be bothered.

I've read the article and frankly, the author got some points spot on with what we are seeing with the market that you would actually consider that our current market is downright being manipulated by cartels. The points raised there couldn't be explained by mere coincidence, like the timings and all.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

A lot of knowledge and understand is needed for investing in the market this time for this do study of the market of last 6 months and analyze yourself which coins have gone down. Invest minimum and wait for the prices to go high.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

These past three months are the worst quarter ever in history of bitcoin and many weak hands make the market worse and we will see more months for a steady price before we hit again new ath. Patience is a virtue so it will paid off sooner.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

A lot of doubt and FUD has been generated in this time to keep the markets very suppressed but also this really bad time has coincided with the stock market slump in the U.S as well, which has not helped our cause at all. This is an extremely risky and volatile time to invest in cryptocurrencies generally, so you need to really find the most promising long term businesses and projects that have the support of both the financial and emotional community involved to help bring it to another level. We now need more believers than ever to help fight in the war against digital currency and price suppression. I just try to be invested in projects I believe in, like any long term investor would do in the real world.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

There has been a lot of FUD lately, which is the main reason for the market's decline.
And countries intend to further regulate the cryptocurrency market, so that investors remain on the sidelines of the market.

pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

I even lost 80% of my coins. In times of misery, the most important thing is to be patient. We have to know that the previous bull market has been waiting for two years. We can ask ourselves if you still believe in bitcoin, would you like to wait for a few years?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: