Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times  (Read 1574 times)
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

Just when I thought they were finally done correcting I saw more reds today. Grin

Hodling is becoming harder and harder when so many people are panic selling now, unfortunately.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:51:11 AM

so many things could be the reason for down of crypto, like many rumors and bad news about crypto itself, just believe it will always recover soon or later. Grin

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

We know that it is very hard to trade when the market is on a bearish trend. The good thing is we can buy bitcoin once again on its very cheap price. Just dont look at the FUD's out there. Bitcoin will reach and create new ATH soon.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

actually, if we want to learn about investing in crypto, we can have many lessons to do although we are in difficult times. we can use bitcoin as our investment or if bitcoin is too expensive for us, we can choose the other coins which is not too expensive so we can buy and hold that coin for some periods. but still we need to stay away from the coins which is not good in the future and we only can find these coin by doing research on that coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

ICO's/projects will never make that mistake of selling the ETH which is their real funding source. Selling the coins at such prices will be their huge loss and they wont be able to payback their customers too. Also they are obviously one step forward in planning their roadmaps and they might be storing them in different assets and see might be cashing out in the fiat too. Thats safe for them and for the investors like us. Moreover they trust the system too and might just wait for over year to see how the prices bounce back.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

We know that it is very hard to trade when the market is on a bearish trend. The good thing is we can buy bitcoin once again on its very cheap price. Just dont look at the FUD's out there. Bitcoin will reach and create new ATH soon.
with the encouragement of the investors, i think bitcoin will rebound, even many economists predict that btc will rise higher than last year's highs, but the exact time unknown to everyone
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Over funding of most ICOs are huge problem..
Most of them easily reach hardcap and they loose motivation.
We need any type of mechanism to prevent it..
Don`t know how..
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

We should invest in good projects, in the ICOs which have not only idea, but plan of actions, real goals. I know it is difficult to be sure about any project, but still we can compare.

I would recommend Ambit Mining ICO, on of the most promising projects for me.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

There is a cumulative effect. It grew very quickly and now falls quickly. I think the market included many people who did not understand what is the crypt and its prospects, but just looked at the profit.                  
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

the most important first is always use your free money for invest.
invest what you can effort to loss.
and right now i think all coins are good to buy since they already at the strong support level.it's just a need triger now to make Crypto fly again.
and i am sure about that.

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

It’s a no brainer. During difficult times, like when everyone is panicking, you invest. Go bargain hunting while you still can.

bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Yes, it is difficult to keep the currency and see how it falls. This period must pass in any case, you need to wait for the market to recover.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

Just when I thought they were finally done correcting I saw more reds today. Grin

Hodling is becoming harder and harder when so many people are panic selling now, unfortunately.

Investing here is a normal thing. It would be strange if you would decide to buy altcoins when the market prices were high. If you get some cryptocurrency these days, there is a great chance that you will have the large profit.
NN52NN

Activity: 647
Merit: 10

buy bitcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

If you are not a professional trader, then it's better to wait out difficult times. I think the market will start to turn green soon.

buy bitcoin
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

yeah it's been tough. I've watched my total go down a lot so will now hold. I think we wont see the kind of crazyness of 2017 for a while. there may be slower growth but there are alos whales pulling out over time. you can see that in the market not moving much...whales doing nothing. (pbecause small investors dont effect the market much) hopefully the whales will come back...or different whales and the market will rise through the year.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?

no, not the way it really is. basically the market decline is due to the correction and moreover on some of the most recent ban. of course you can search for news when the market becomes chaotic declining every day. with a form of a very influential ban. this is a fact
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

In fact, there is nothing beyond danger and the state of things is now much better than it was 2 years ago. Just a lot of people have entered the market quite recently and do not understand what is happening, so panic.                     
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

Ethereum after an incredible growth in December and January has now returned to its previous level of price, probably, like you're saying, one of the reason can be found on the need of ICO's devs to sell their Ethereum during the market crash. In fact, they need money to be able to carry out their projects.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

Some projects have actually sold their ETH. For example, EOS sold a lot ot ETH. But i think it's not bad at all. The market is too young to die. I'm awaiting for institutional investors with their money to pump this market up.  Cheesy

svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

Do not touch your coins - let them hold in your portfolio. If there is free money - you can buy a little different coins now, when everything is very cheap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: