Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge correction 3 months - How to invest in difficult times  (Read 1581 times)
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

I think you need to buy the coins and tokens at a time when they fall I think that is a reasonable solution. the correction makes it possible to come to the market to new people, and when the growth will again come to the market even more people !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
Now there is a really difficult situation on the market and you correctly noticed that some projects started selling ETH in large quantities, which affected the price reduction. Nevertheless, this is a good time to buy coins on the market, as prices are low and many people will see further growth and recovery in the market.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

Most coins have lost 50 to 80% of their value, many tokens that were financed with expensive ether may now have their funding reduced due to their holdings. Do you think many of the ICOs have sold their ether and bitcoin during the last months? What other factors are making the market go steadily down?
Now there is a really difficult situation on the market and you correctly noticed that some projects started selling ETH in large quantities, which affected the price reduction. Nevertheless, this is a good time to buy coins on the market, as prices are low and many people will see further growth and recovery in the market.

I agree with you when market goes really bad you cannot do anything we need to go with our destiny, yes investment in difficult times is the best thing in my opinion because there is a better day for sure in future. All you need is patience and wait till the price increases then you can make huge profits.

Am I spamming? Report me!
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Correction all the same was probably one of the most positive and at the same time negative situations in the cryptocurrency market, I think that it is thanks to her that today we find many ways to solve various situations
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:22:53 PM

This year was quite saturated with many positive news, but nevertheless the level of capitalization of coins was getting lower, so until people start investing to buy coins, the market will not start to grow!
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

I have made my mind to forget about my coins until the market starts to recover. I don't know how this happened but for sure it will change soon.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

The only way one can survive the crypto market this year is just to forget about your crypto assets. because if you keep on looking into them, you are going to sell them off at a very great loss.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Scams,hackers, syndicates and the lack of enough players in the market although we're already seeing an increase of organizations and countries that are accepting bitcoins. Just my two cents, if there are more movements meaning, it keeps going in and out, the price will increase because it revolves around so hopefully more players will join soon.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

This is why the best way to invest is always to Dollar cost average .Yes this way can potentially reduce the gains when there is a bull run but it also saves a lot of money .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

recently read the news that all ico projects last year sold the entire Ethereum. I think this is a sign that lower more will not fall
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

Every traders portfolio should be diversified between already established and low capped coins..
In the future, huge crypto-filter will filter a lot coins, therefore you should find middle point between shitcoins and monsters..
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

You will not earn money on rising and falling in such a market, only you will spend time and nerves. It would be more correct to invest now, as prices are low, and sit waiting for the market to recover.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

Huge correction already lasts for 10 months!
And still it seems that this correction is not ending. Big whales need to buy cheap and they will do everything for it.

lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

The correction was due to the explosive growth of the bull market last year. In fact, for whatever reason, we will eventually find that all of this is due to the operation of the whale. They have to eat small fish, so the price volatility in this market will be so terrible that anything can happen driven by profit.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Always diversify - during the bullrun but also during the bear market. Have 20 % of your portfolio in BTC or ETH - to buy more DIPs, 30 % in stable coins from TOP 20 - my favourits are XRP, XLM, NEO; 30 % in smaller cap coins - I really like privacy ones like ZCL or ANON - usecases here can be pretty strong and the rest in very small cap or some ICO - the lower makercap coin has the higher is risk, but also higher is the rewad! Always DYOR.
I am not in favor of investment in different times. I think you should invest one time if you have the dare to bear the loss due to fall in the price. The market situation is not good and if you fear this situation you should wait for some time. When the price grow a little bit then you should invest. It is also a tension to invest 20% in this and 10% in that and so on.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

On the one hand, it was profitable for ICO to sell ETH for real money, because not all employees are ready to work for cryptocurrency. On the other hand, this has undermined the ETH course, more than many other altcoins.

Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

The most decision right now is to wait. I have been waiting for the whole 2018 and can wait more. If you sell now, you will cut your loses and this is it. Just wait, until the green market comes and than sell your alts. Another option to earn money is the margin trading, but it is also much more risky, than a long term investment.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

I think the market is coming up gradually, what we all need now is to discipline ourselves in holding our
coins till they all reach and surpass the price we bought them, am optimistic that there will be massive bull run very soon.

In my opinion the problem is low demand from all over the world. People do not trust cryptocurrency investment because they have lost thousands of dollars. Due to low investment the market is going down day by day. We see that the price of bitcoin and other coins are not increasing, because there are no investors. Now it will take time to recover its position.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

recently read the news that all ico projects last year sold the entire Ethereum. I think this is a sign that lower more will not fall
Well, that is one thing that makes the Ethereum space inflationary anyway. Nonetheless, over time, it is something we will eventually get to see fade off as regulation starts kicking, some of these shit-full projects becomes irrelevant and get thrown out of the market and we will get to see a more matured space with real life usage and massive adoption. We are not there yet, but one thing I certainly believe is that we are going to get there. The correction so far, is all based on the fact that people will always get greedy and when that happens, the possibility of the market coming back to find a bottom is always going to be there.

Every traders portfolio should be diversified between already established and low capped coins..
In the future, huge crypto-filter will filter a lot coins, therefore you should find middle point between shitcoins and monsters..
Even if you want to diversify into low cap coins, the essence of picking coins with potential should be your first priority and by that, I am referring to coins with real life usage. So far shitcoins are quite rampant in the market and a lot of them have no real life product and investing in altcoin itself is a huge risk that could end up profitable, but investing in a shit coin, that is like trying to commit pocket suicide. It is never going to be a difficult time when you see yourself as having a great opportunity to invest by picking the low prices which is what matters anyway.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

A lot ICOS have actually sold off all of their ether and bitcoin holdings and that is why you see that so much money has left the market in such a  short time. It is one of the reasons that the market is in a dip right now. If you are going to invest then really now is the best time to do so because the coins are so cheap. The only place left to go is up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: