Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to turn tokens you earned from bounty to USD?  (Read 569 times)
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

• stay tuned at telegram ICO group that you join bounty at and be sure don't spam so you won't get kicked, the team will surely announce when it hit exchange and what exchange it listed, i suggest you to not sell it below ICO price and wait for the price to stable at least ICO price, since ussualy at bounty distribution time the price will drop because many people will dump their coin.
  • ussualy it exchange was paired with either ETH, BTC or both, trade it to ETH or BTC then transfer it to exchange site that you ussualy use that have USD withdrawal option to bank account. i'm sure you already know 1 or 2 exchange site that provide withdrawal to bank account.

and there you got your money in your bank account from the bounty campaign reward.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.
What is the difference between turning your coins not from bounty into USD and tokens from bounty into USD? Just wait for tokens to land on your mew and official listing of tokens then transfer them into exchange and sell for USD or trade. Smiley

Game of Links

cyber~license©
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

Once you received your tokens, you have to wait till the tokens are listed in exchanges. Then you need to transfer your tokens to that exchange. Once you transferred, you can sell at exchange in market price.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

You have to wait till the token of the project to be listed in an exchange to sell the token for BTC. After that, use an exchange such as coinbase or peer to peer platform such as localbitcoin to sell BTC for USD.
muhdatha

Activity: 168

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.
as we can see many tokens are stillborn so you can waiting forever but they will never be listed on any exchange.
A small chance - change them on Etherdelta.

NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

It will be listed on exchange, a token not listed on exchange has less interest (except if it is the purpose to be used in a closed ecosystem but then I am asking myself why you did the bounty  Grin)

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

It will be listed on exchange, a token not listed on exchange has less interest (except if it is the purpose to be used in a closed ecosystem but then I am asking myself why you did the bounty  Grin)
maybe the answer is without the bounty hunter project they will be less known and it will have an impact on the sale of their tokens hence they hold bounty

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

You have to wait till the token of the project to be listed in an exchange to sell the token for BTC. After that, use an exchange such as coinbase or peer to peer platform such as localbitcoin to sell BTC for USD.
It's either that or trying out the marketing section on this website. There's a lot of people wanting to spend their Bitcoins for Altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 02:53:22 PM by hotBriX001

Hey,

First you have to know on which exchange the tokens will be listed. After that you change those tokens for BTC or ETH or one of the 'big' cryptos that have a pair with USD.

Finally, you use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

In any case, except if you really need this money now, the market is really low so I advise you to HODL:
- the tokens if you believe in the future of the project
- the cryptos you changed the tokens for (if you believe in cryptos)

Have a nice day and happy easter  Grin
I think the answer from you is clear enough Grin. And after switching to BTC or ETH I am always waiting for it, waiting for the price to soar .. then waiting for the right time to exchange it with the currency in force in my country Grin

I really satisfied with both of your opinions. Exactly that in this present time we need to wait and be patient in-order to get enough profit when we decided to turn our bitcoin or ethereum earned from bounty into USD, then into real fiat. Take calm and be patient to hodl it for now, because the price of btc and eth crytos are getting low as for now, but this will surely recover after a couple of days, months or year later.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

Hey I know theoretically, I have never change'd practically, as I am holding my coins, because of low price on them. Here is my tips, to look for videos in youtube, as there are bloggers with best explanation and you could see and understand in your native language. That's the easiest way to search and understand, how everything works, but my advise to hold your tokens, as I have said , unfortunately low price on coins right now!

rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

To begin with, it was necessary to make sure beforehand that tokens are on any exchange. Otherwise, you have to negotiate with someone directly about the sale
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Once you received your tokens, you have to wait till the tokens are listed in exchanges. Then you need to transfer your tokens to that exchange. Once you transferred, you can sell at exchange in market price.
Thanks for this info, i understand already on how to exchange my tokens.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

Thanks for this info, i understand already on how to exchange my tokens.
Even if you have understand now, but shouldn't this be the first thing that you should have learned to do before embarking into earning tokens for translation. This is the mistake most people makes, it's not all about the money you will make when you sell off immediately. You could be making more if you HOLD that coins even after it is listed in an exchange. If the coin is worth it, it should be all about the money.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

It’s a simple process to convert your tokens to BTC or ETH mean to say in main crypto currencies, cause BTC & ETH are very easily converted into USD due to huge demand.

After getting tokens you have to check in which exchange its hitting, sometimes you haven’t wait that when your token will hit any exchange, it hits within days but sometimes you have to wait for months.

When your token is listed in any exchange then you can transfer your token in that exchange & can sell at best price or can wait for long term for a good return.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

Hey,

First you have to know on which exchange the tokens will be listed. After that you change those tokens for BTC or ETH or one of the 'big' cryptos that have a pair with USD.

Finally, you use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

In any case, except if you really need this money now, the market is really low so I advise you to HODL:
- the tokens if you believe in the future of the project
- the cryptos you changed the tokens for (if you believe in cryptos)

Have a nice day and happy easter  Grin
This answer is quite clear, I just can add, that it would be better if you change tokens once per month oor something like this in order to avoid big exchange comissions.
NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

This answer is quite clear, I just can add, that it would be better if you change tokens once per month oor something like this in order to avoid big exchange comissions.

Totally agree with you, I think that in a few post you received all needed informations  Wink

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Thank you.
Just move your tokens to an exchange where it was listed for trading then trade it there to BTC or ETH and then convert this to USD if you want.To know the listed exchange of your token go to CMC and serach your token name where you can get the details about available trading platforms.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Any West African bounty hunters here? A friend of mine which is in Senegal is desperately finding a way to cash out its BTC holdings, But it seems that no FIAT to BTC platform is supporting this area  Huh

myrliska1313

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Now I see no reason to sell tokens, the market fell, of course, if the project is shit, then why the tokens need to be disposed of. It would be better to put a video on what to do and how. The topic is not about anything
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

Thank you.

actually very easy, you should always look for information about the token you have from the bounty. from the token bounty thread, there will be information when the token will be marketed and entered the exchange. then you can send your token in exchange, after that, you just have to exchange it with bitcoin then exchange again in local exchange with dollar currency. yes that's what I usually do

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: