Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to turn tokens you earned from bounty to USD?  (Read 569 times)
mysterecryptoooo (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Hey,

First you have to know on which exchange the tokens will be listed. After that you change those tokens for BTC or ETH or one of the 'big' cryptos that have a pair with USD.

Finally, you use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

In any case, except if you really need this money now, the market is really low so I advise you to HODL:
- the tokens if you believe in the future of the project
- the cryptos you changed the tokens for (if you believe in cryptos)

Have a nice day and happy easter  Grin
I think the answer from you is clear enough Grin. And after switching to BTC or ETH I am always waiting for it, waiting for the price to soar .. then waiting for the right time to exchange it with the currency in force in my country Grin

I really satisfied with both of your opinions. Exactly that in this present time we need to wait and be patient in-order to get enough profit when we decided to turn our bitcoin or ethereum earned from bounty into USD, then into real fiat. Take calm and be patient to hodl it for now, because the price of btc and eth crytos are getting low as for now, but this will surely recover after a couple of days, months or year.

You are right in any case i am a strong hand i will keep hodl until the very end because i have faith in blockchain techology and i know for sure it s just a matter of time the cryptos will start soaring again. Starting from May i have that feeling. Cryptos are being adopted by institutions which is a good news for us.

tokens 

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Jumli

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

yes I exchange it on a stock that has token listing if not listing then I wait until the listing, but I tell you if the token was not listing in a long time could be token is a scam.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Regular bounty token are only distributed after the end of the 30 day token sale. Until you get the token, the value of the token is no longer high. But if the project is potential you can hold them to make a profit. Roll Eyes
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

After the Initial Coin Offering, mostly you have to wait untill the bounty manager can calculate the stakes. It need some time until the tokens get send to you. So after you received, it will take again some time until the token or coin is listed on a exchange. If you follow the project on social media, you will know on which day on which exchange it will be listed. So as soon as the token is listed, you can send it to the exchange, and then you can sell it for bitcoins or ethereum. Then you have to go with these coins to another exchange which you can sell against Fiat money usd or euros.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.
so if you want to turn your tokens or stakes into usd or btc you should be able to know how you would trade it in etherdelta but becareful if you click the wrong button you might lose your money

DarkTaiga

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Waiting for the coin until it is listed on exchange. Then exchanges it into USDT. That's only safest way. It takes a long time. Other choice: You can trade with other user. Be careful because scammer are everywhere  Grin
NicolasL161

Activity: 126

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

Waiting for the coin until it is listed on exchange. Then exchanges it into USDT. That's only safest way. It takes a long time. Other choice: You can trade with other user. Be careful because scammer are everywhere  Grin

USDT lmao, the biggest scam ever  Tongue I really don't like this Crypto and have some doubts about real backing

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

After earning tokens from bounty and it is ascertained that it's listed on exchange, go ahead and send the tokens to the exchange and sell it for ETH or btc which you can hold for some time till you meet your target and last stage take it to another exchange for fiat
farland7

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

Well, you are fully right about translation campaign, and you not only learn new and specific words, but grammar and slang as well. What I like in the crypto worlds is that you just have to learn, otherwise you will not be able to do any activity in here.
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

so you can convert your bounty token to USD you need to trade it for others to earn or you can also expose your tokens exchanger to sell and earn USD.
Jonsnowstark

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.

Well, once you get the token in your myetherwallet or any erc20 wallet (if its an erc20 token) then you can check with the campaign manager or the head of the project, if they have it in their ANN thread or telegram group/announcement channel then you may go ahead and check wether they are already listed on an exchange. Once you have them on exchange then go ahead and change them into btc or eth or fiat, whichever is available on the exchange.

NiinaKub

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

Thank you.
Not all tokens can be sold, main problem is if they will be listed on exchange  at all, if yes just sell it for eth, them sell your eth fos usd, some exchanges allows to withdraw from their platform to your credit card and other payment options.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

In order to learn US dollars in the final set, you need to register on the exchange and to start buying for your tokens Ethereum or Bitcoin, and only then transfer it to dollars.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Thank you.

All you have to do is sell it in the market, Then you can sell it to Bitcoins. Bitcoins were sold in USD. You can also sell it to LocalBitcoins.com, But you should be careful with scammers especially since you do not know the people you will be dealing with here.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
rhyoanime

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

You need to find information where token or coin will be listing in the exchange market, temtu because you have to change it first in the form of BTC or ETH (general), etc.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

I haven't completed any bounty and I don't think I'm gonna get involved into them soon but as far as I know all you need is the exchange when the coin/token is trading and from there you just sell and retrive your btc/eth and then sell for USD.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
fedykog

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

I'm doing very easy. for tokens I buy coins from the top 10, I think it will not be a problem, the exchange market can be easily found!
and there is simply, it is possible to transfer dollars into a coin from the top 10 with closed eyes. just look for a profitable course)
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

Hey,

First you have to know on which exchange the tokens will be listed. After that you change those tokens for BTC or ETH or one of the 'big' cryptos that have a pair with USD.

Finally, you use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

In any case, except if you really need this money now, the market is really low so I advise you to HODL:
- the tokens if you believe in the future of the project
- the cryptos you changed the tokens for (if you believe in cryptos)

Have a nice day and happy easter  Grin

yes I agree, the way you give is the most appropriate and easy to understand. The first step should be to exchange the coin to BTC or ETH and Finally  use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

first thing we have to do is we search in market where our tokens it release. if already know we send Token to that market, then we sell token become Ethereum. Then when it becomes Ethereum, we sell it to $ dollars!
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Check Welltrado for the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: