Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to turn tokens you earned from bounty to USD?  (Read 569 times)
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

The answer is you wait till it launches on an exchange, after it does flip it to ethereum or bitcoin then move the eth or btc to a platform that will allow you withdraw it to your bank account in fiat.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

You must think for yourself first if is it worth it to sell your token to the exchange? You must also do some research on that coin maybe it will have a better value soon. If you dont really care, well you must wait for the official exchange to launch on that token, and there you can exchange it to other tokes or to btc or eth or even fiat.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
frommolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

I can explain how I make it. First I'm check stock exchange and find there this coin, next step I'm selling all coins, and then I'm transfer $$ to my card
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:47:08 AM

It is simple, you need to wait for tokens to be listed on some exchange and then just turn them to Ethrereum or Bitcoin, then into USD
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.

You can opt to receive your bounty either in bitcoin or ethereum and if the team accepts your proposal then you can easily sell it to any exchange that you like and directly withdraw it to your account. You can also send your btc or eth to your coinbase account and then withdraw to convert to dollars. It would depend on what platform you have in your country to convert as such. If the team opt to send you tokens then you can wait until it is listed in exchange and you can exchange it to a coin that can be withdrawn or converted to dollars. As for me, we have a local platform that will directly deposit to our bank account so it is easier for me to convert to fiat.

Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Hey,

First you have to know on which exchange the tokens will be listed. After that you change those tokens for BTC or ETH or one of the 'big' cryptos that have a pair with USD.

Finally, you use an exchange platform which allows you to exchange crypto for FIAT.

In any case, except if you really need this money now, the market is really low so I advise you to HODL:
- the tokens if you believe in the future of the project
- the cryptos you changed the tokens for (if you believe in cryptos)

Have a nice day and happy easter  Grin

This is accurate for all the members who have the same question. I am currently waiting for an exchange with the said date they gave. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL since it's my first time.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:57:47 AM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.

You can only convert your bounty tokens when the coin get listed on exchange. You can sell your bounty tokens to ETH, BTC, LTC, and other trading pairs thereafter you can use BTC, ETH to buy USD or USDT on the exchange.

Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

The awards we earn as Tokens need to be transferred to your wallet. We will follow where the tokens go to and we will be able to turn the membership and tokens that we unlocked on this site.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

Now you can not earn enough on this, about $ 50 per month of work. Almost all projects are falling in price now, when they are listed to the stock exchange.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

First things first you could go to decentralized exhanges such as IDEX or ETHERDELTA and swap tokens for ETH - because these 2 are like the first exchanges that have trading pairs straight away (if your tokens are on ethereum blockchain). If you tokens are lets say on waves you have waves dex and so on. So at the end of the day you want to have Ethereum or Bitcoin at end. Then you have to look for whats convinient way for you to swap it for USD as there are many ways including localbitcoin, coinbase, bitpanda, bitstamp, cexio , gemini and many many others
As i was following the thread i've stumbled upon this reply. And i was curious (since i'm also a newbie at this, and still no pay outs), when you said decentralized exchanges does this mean that there are no "gas fee" (is this term correct) when exchanging tokens into eth? if so, how can i now send my eth back to my wallet (from exchange sites to MEW), will i still need gas fee to transfer it back? I'm so confused lol, please enlighten me. Thanks!
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

To simplify the process, trade your tokens with a coin that is transferable in USD. Find a certain application or website that converts your token to eth or btc or any other coin. If trading direct USD is an option then go ahead. Then you have to put up some amount of eth or btc to your crypto wallet so that you have requirements to complete the transaction, send your tokens from your wallet to the trading site, then trade. Send your USD to your wallet from the trading site, then withdraw your USD.

piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

In my opinion, After getting token from the bounty and it is ensured that it is registered in exchange, go ahead and send the token to the stock and sell for ETH or BTC that you can hold for some time until you meet the target and the last stage take it to another exchange fiat exchange. and It's just the safest way. Took a long time. Another option: You can trade with other users. Be careful because scammers are everywhere.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

My suggestion is that when your token get listed on exchange sell the half of your tokens into BTC or ETH and hold tge remaining tokens in the long term maybe its price will go to moon in the near future.
richardjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

I have many options for converting this :
1/ I will transfer ETH/BTC to bitflip exchange and sell them to USD ....I can withdraw USD to advcash and Perfect Money ,...
2/ I will sell them to trusted members on cryptocurrency forums or Bitcointalk Forum
3/ I will them to local exchange which accept local bank
All is easy  
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

You should wait for the token to be listed on the exchange, and then you can exchange it for ETH. I suggest selling it six to eight months before the sale, because the price won't be too high when you start trading.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

First you have to wait for the exchanger where your tokens enlisted. Once it is enlisted in exchanger you can trade/sell by pairing btc or eth or by fiat currency depends on the exchanger. Then you can withdraw it to your wallet then wait for the encashment if you really want cold cash.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

If you want to display your tokens in the USD, there are several ways. I will describe the method that I use. On the exchange, I change tokens for Ethereum or Bitcoin. I registered on the website Epayments in the same place I ordered a plastic card. I transfer ETH or BTS to my account in the Epayments system, then it automatically sells them for USD or EURO. From the account I throw it on a plastic card and take it off at an ATM.
susutao81

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

What I like in the crypto worlds is that you just have to learn, otherwise you will not be able to do any activity in here.
lalatao80

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

so if you want to turn your tokens or stakes into usd or btc you should be able to know how you would trade it in etherdelta but becareful if you click the wrong button you might lose your money
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

We sell tokens that we have won as rewards on stock market sites. You need to know which stock market site is selling. The signature campaigns are to make money without making money out of your pocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: