Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to turn tokens you earned from bounty to USD?  (Read 569 times)
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

This is a very simple problem. You only need to register an account in the exchange first. Of course, you need to find an exchange that supports C2C, transfer your token to the exchange, and then convert the sold bitcoin into the dollar to the C2C area or your country's Fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimalol

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

I personally use decentralized exchanges, where it is very easy and quick to transfer tokens into the etherium and then use exchange offices and transfer the etherium to dollars. The scheme is very prosat.Glavnoe good exchange punk and a good exchange!

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

As for me I don't sell earned tokens in several cases. The first is when I see a great potential of project and believe in growing the price of tokens and the second is when tokens trading by low price. If I want to sell tokens I search a stock exchange with the best price for me where the token is trading.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

It's pretty easy. If you have earned a few tokens and you want to convert it to USD, you might first want to take note of the exchanges that the tokens are listed on, then you exchange it for ETH or BTC, depending on your choice, then you can make a transfer to your wallet.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

There is only one way to turn your bounty tokens to USD, you should wait for the tokens being listed on an exchange, and then you can sell your tokens to btc, and sell btc to USDT or to usd.

Definitely. You can't just sell your token right away. Oftentimes, it takes 2 to 4 weeks for tokens to be listed in exchanges and additional weeks of waiting for the tokens to be listed on great exchanges. You'll be lucky if the token you earned will be listed right away in a good exchange and will have a good initial value but most of the time, that is not the case. You still have a lot of waiting to do.

xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

You summed it up perfectly. That is how to convert your tokens you get from bounty to USD, easy and quick. For me as I get the tokens, the next thing is to just convert the coins back into ETH or bitcoin the just wait out the bear market with these coins. As much as I want to believe in new coins, they have a tendency to die out quickly and I am not looking to lose any money.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.

Selling of token from bounty are dpends on the target price value in the market or if the bounty holders need to sell their tokens because need it to convert into fiat because they money for their daily needs.
Example if the icos project had target mininum maximum price in the market bounty hunters can decide which they want to sell it token mininum or maximum.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

It's pretty easy. If you have earned a few tokens and you want to convert it to USD, you might first want to take note of the exchanges that the tokens are listed on, then you exchange it for ETH or BTC, depending on your choice, then you can make a transfer to your wallet.
Selling of your tokens which you have managed to earn through any of the bounty campaign is not much difficult thing to do and that there are so many exchanges available which can then help you in doing so. All you need to do is that you have to wait for the right time before you make this decision of selling of your coins and that you should only sell them once the rates are high.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

First, you need to wait until the tokens you receive from the bounty company will be released on the exchange, and then decide what you do, immediately sell or wait until their price rises. It all depends on whether you believe in this project and whether you think it is promising. Maybe we should put up a sell order.

Senumilew

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

Sitting tight for the coin until the point when it is recorded on trade. At that point trades it into USDT. That is just most secure way. It requires a long investment. Other decision: You can exchange with other client. Be watchful in light of the fact that con artist are wherever Grin
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

You can always sell your token at anytime when they hit an exchange , all you need to do is to register on the specific exchange they are traded and covert them to btc it usd, any of your choice but to most do covert to btc for more value 
Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:46:56 AM

To turn your token to USD is a very simple task,once you did a very successful project always stay in tune with there full update to know there exchange place, once your token hit there listed exchange then you sell to dollar 
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Well, first you sell your tokens to the exchanges, then from the exchange you can already exchange in usd, you choose the wallet you use

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

I believe that the main question is not how to sell the coins that were earned, but when. Because we sometimes sell, and the coin grows in price several times. And I think, when carrying out the task of translating texts, you involuntarily study the project and understand whether it is worth keeping or better selling immediately.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

so i proceed like that, once i get hold of the token of an ico if they are not listed on some exchange i sell them on the various dexes as forkdelta or idex in exchange for eth which then turn into usd on official exchange
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

It is quite an easy one. Just be careful.

- First, be sure that your tokens are listed in any of the exchanges, then you might want to send the tokens from the wallets where you have them to the exchange.
- Trade the tokens for any of the major cryptos, then send to your wallet.
- Sell, and you have your funds in USD
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

From your wallet if that ERC-20 you can send it anywhere as long as the token you are holding is already listed in exchange..
send it there and make sure you have enough gas for that.
exchange it with BTC. then make it USD
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

Sell your tokens for Ethereum or Bitcoin and then sell your Ethereum or Bitcoin into fiat money, for example on Coinbase and withdraw your fiat money into your bank Wink.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

From your wallet if that ERC-20 you can send it anywhere as long as the token you are holding is already listed in exchange..
send it there and make sure you have enough gas for that.
exchange it with BTC. then make it USD

Exactly the same idea and move I always do, i just let the token price go in the market at a good state.

After that i will sell it to bitcoin or Ethereum and then once i am hodling any of the 2 coins i make sure then that the price is at high and exchange it to FIAT before it fall.

Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

After participating in bounty campaign, you earn tokens depending on the specific bounty you've entered.

I always take part in bounty translation because i do think that you earn tokens and you learn as well. You most of the time bump into words that you have never heard or used before due to a specific theme which is quite technical.

You might wanna sell your tokens in certain projects once they hit the market. Would like to know the process.

Thank you.

well follow the exchanges check from coinmarketcap if they are listed somewhere or not. if the reward token is ethereum based you can check idex as well. they are first listed there. after exchanging them to bitcoin or ethereum you should find a local exchange platform to cash them out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: