Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 05:46:23 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rising to $14,000 beginning April  (Read 1043 times)
sann111

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

Free Signal for people losing hope: Bitcoin is about to go upto $14,000.
If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.
Dont listen to any negative comment below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinycoiny

Activity: 192
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.

Fud fud fud.

paul gatt

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

This is a good news for investors. Bitcoin has rebounded and can rise sharply. Now people should buy bitcoin and store them before the bitcoin reaches the top. Thanks to the G20 summit, we have worked together to find a solution to boost the bitcoin rebound. bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in the coming days.

.GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE.

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
poletando

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

its a good predictions about bitcoin, but when we see the price chart of bitcoin i think it can't be that bitcoin will rise until $14000 this month, i think it can just rise likes $10000 is the max for this month, i know the key of the profit is HODL but what should i do when see the market is bleeding?  Angry Angry

fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

This is a good news for investors. Bitcoin has rebounded and can rise sharply. Now people should buy bitcoin and store them before the bitcoin reaches the top. Thanks to the G20 summit, we have worked together to find a solution to boost the bitcoin rebound. bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in the coming days.
Good thing to hear that positive insights, Lucky are those who wait. For many of us are patiently waiting to bounce back. Hopefully it will realize in the nearest days..
BrewMaster

Activity: 938
Merit: 630

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

dude your topic is just as bad as those saying "bitcoin is dead" or "is falling to $2000" because you are just making a random statement and not even explaining what your reasons or analysis is that you think price is going to rise.
and just like the FUD topics, even if it happens your topic is still low quality! and just like FUD topics, it doesn't change anything.

kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

Price just jumped $300 is like less than a minute, feels good.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
anwar98

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

volentix.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

I agree with your opinion. Because it may be thanks to G20 investors do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin. And make bitcoin prices over $ 20,000. But the price increase is not in this month may be 2 months ahead or 3 months ahead.

bozo333

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

yes, Bitcoin will pump in this month. Because many MNC companies are accepting the Bitcoin platform so they are all plan to invest in Bitcoin and some countries are implementing the cryptocurrency Legalisation. These are all good news in Crypto platform. But news channels are spread the useless news in cryptocurrency. I think this month end it will reach more than 12k USD is possible in Crypto market.

████████
██████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████▌▐████
██████████████
███████████
█████████▒▒
███████████
████████
██████████
██████████████
█████████████████▐█████
████████████████▌▐████
████████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████
████████
|
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

|
listed on MERCATOX
═⟹  Community  ⟸═
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I hope you're right. But you have to show a technical analysis, for example, to claim such a thing. You have to show some proof. Just words are not enough. I understand that many people are getting stressful because of this price trend. And I know today is April Fools' Day. Lol
Proton2233

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Is this a April fools joke? I do not see any signals for prices to react with growth. I agree that each of us is waiting for a price increase. But this does not mean that we will believe in such tales. We need wishes to be backed up by real signals. The only positive signal that I now see is a decline in trading volumes. People do not want to part with bitcoins at $ 6800.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

It's nice words hear from you .I was holding my bitcoin for long term and this fall make me anger.But I had believe in bitcoin and this is the reason for holding.Since April is the financial year end,the price of bitcoin will reach 11,000$ before end of this month.
btyco

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Not sure what the signal is! But traditionally April is the start of the bull run so lets a few weeks and see if you are right - we all hope you are
kingcolex
Legendary

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

Is this a April fools joke? I do not see any signals for prices to react with growth. I agree that each of us is waiting for a price increase. But this does not mean that we will believe in such tales. We need wishes to be backed up by real signals. The only positive signal that I now see is a decline in trading volumes. People do not want to part with bitcoins at $ 6800.
Well we see that at 6800, it was 6500 for most of the morning as the floor and boom zoom less than a minute $300 up, maybe we are seeing the beginning of the rise right now.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1009

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

Well we see that at 6800, it was 6500 for most of the morning as the floor and boom zoom less than a minute $300 up, maybe we are seeing the beginning of the rise right now.

A lot of fluctuation are happening at the moment, As I said earlier that I really think that $6500 USD can be the floor or bottom for bitcoin as we may see that it is time to take a rise again, But we can't be so sure with it because of a continues manipulation may still occur and this is really keeping bitcoin from rising, But lets all hope April can be a better start in seeing an increase with the value even if its not a bull run perhaps it can be a quality smooth pump.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
kingcolex
Legendary

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

A lot of fluctuation are happening at the moment, As I said earlier that I really think that $6500 USD can be the floor or bottom for bitcoin as we may see that it is time to take a rise again, But we can't be so sure with it because of a continues manipulation may still occur and this is really keeping bitcoin from rising, But lets all hope April can be a better start in seeing an increase with the value even if its not a bull run perhaps it can be a quality smooth pump.
I have been posting this morning that I saw $6500 as the base as well, especially based off today's trades. I totally agree with you on the possibility of manipulation but right now it looks like we could see a solid run up to $7000 and hopefully a new floor to hold there.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

So you actually claim that it is going to almost double up in price from the current level of 6700$.
Volumes seem to be dead for me and I think that the only thing that may help the prices to recover would be a big news that will drive some hype.
I believe that those news are going to come from the regulators side as if a big country decides to regulate bitcoin and to see it as a currency it's going to drive a lot of people from that country to purchase bitcoins and is going to drive the volumes higher.

Building A Better Internet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|
hadveach

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

are you sure bitcoin will reach to $ 12000 in april this month?

yes, good hopefull for members who are already pessimistic with bitcoin decrease, but if your statement is wrong, then many people will be disappointed.

so I think we better observe the movement of bitcoin graphs.

Ale46

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

I hope that way because at this time bitcoin prices fall below $ 7000 hopefully bitcoin prices quickly rise and stable
Mister1k

Activity: 840
Merit: 519

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

That is great to hear but I expect this should not be a April fool thread. If this really happens I will cash more than 5000 USD for my contruction works as I have pending money to pay. Everyone please hodl the bitcoins and ethereum for giving demand to the marketplace.
There are exchanges migragating to the other countries if you have invested on multiple cryptos there may be pause and your fund might frozen.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.