Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rising to $14,000 beginning April  (Read 1351 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 02:02:20 AM by sann111

Free Signal for people losing hope: Bitcoin is about to go upto $14,000.
If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.
Dont listen to any negative comment below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

This is a good news for investors. Bitcoin has rebounded and can rise sharply. Now people should buy bitcoin and store them before the bitcoin reaches the top. Thanks to the G20 summit, we have worked together to find a solution to boost the bitcoin rebound. bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in the coming days.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

its a good predictions about bitcoin, but when we see the price chart of bitcoin i think it can't be that bitcoin will rise until $14000 this month, i think it can just rise likes $10000 is the max for this month, i know the key of the profit is HODL but what should i do when see the market is bleeding?  Angry Angry

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

This is a good news for investors. Bitcoin has rebounded and can rise sharply. Now people should buy bitcoin and store them before the bitcoin reaches the top. Thanks to the G20 summit, we have worked together to find a solution to boost the bitcoin rebound. bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in the coming days.
Good thing to hear that positive insights, Lucky are those who wait. For many of us are patiently waiting to bounce back. Hopefully it will realize in the nearest days..
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.

dude your topic is just as bad as those saying "bitcoin is dead" or "is falling to $2000" because you are just making a random statement and not even explaining what your reasons or analysis is that you think price is going to rise.
and just like the FUD topics, even if it happens your topic is still low quality! and just like FUD topics, it doesn't change anything.

There is a FOMO brewing...
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

I agree with your opinion. Because it may be thanks to G20 investors do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin. And make bitcoin prices over $ 20,000. But the price increase is not in this month may be 2 months ahead or 3 months ahead.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

yes, Bitcoin will pump in this month. Because many MNC companies are accepting the Bitcoin platform so they are all plan to invest in Bitcoin and some countries are implementing the cryptocurrency Legalisation. These are all good news in Crypto platform. But news channels are spread the useless news in cryptocurrency. I think this month end it will reach more than 12k USD is possible in Crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I hope you're right. But you have to show a technical analysis, for example, to claim such a thing. You have to show some proof. Just words are not enough. I understand that many people are getting stressful because of this price trend. And I know today is April Fools' Day. Lol
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Is this a April fools joke? I do not see any signals for prices to react with growth. I agree that each of us is waiting for a price increase. But this does not mean that we will believe in such tales. We need wishes to be backed up by real signals. The only positive signal that I now see is a decline in trading volumes. People do not want to part with bitcoins at $ 6800.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

It's nice words hear from you .I was holding my bitcoin for long term and this fall make me anger.But I had believe in bitcoin and this is the reason for holding.Since April is the financial year end,the price of bitcoin will reach 11,000$ before end of this month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Not sure what the signal is! But traditionally April is the start of the bull run so lets a few weeks and see if you are right - we all hope you are

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

Is this a April fools joke? I do not see any signals for prices to react with growth. I agree that each of us is waiting for a price increase. But this does not mean that we will believe in such tales. We need wishes to be backed up by real signals. The only positive signal that I now see is a decline in trading volumes. People do not want to part with bitcoins at $ 6800.
Well we see that at 6800, it was 6500 for most of the morning as the floor and boom zoom less than a minute $300 up, maybe we are seeing the beginning of the rise right now.

A lot of fluctuation are happening at the moment, As I said earlier that I really think that $6500 USD can be the floor or bottom for bitcoin as we may see that it is time to take a rise again, But we can't be so sure with it because of a continues manipulation may still occur and this is really keeping bitcoin from rising, But lets all hope April can be a better start in seeing an increase with the value even if its not a bull run perhaps it can be a quality smooth pump.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

So you actually claim that it is going to almost double up in price from the current level of 6700$.
Volumes seem to be dead for me and I think that the only thing that may help the prices to recover would be a big news that will drive some hype.
I believe that those news are going to come from the regulators side as if a big country decides to regulate bitcoin and to see it as a currency it's going to drive a lot of people from that country to purchase bitcoins and is going to drive the volumes higher.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

are you sure bitcoin will reach to $ 12000 in april this month?

yes, good hopefull for members who are already pessimistic with bitcoin decrease, but if your statement is wrong, then many people will be disappointed.

so I think we better observe the movement of bitcoin graphs.
Ale46

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

I hope that way because at this time bitcoin prices fall below $ 7000 hopefully bitcoin prices quickly rise and stable
Mister1k

Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

That is great to hear but I expect this should not be a April fool thread. If this really happens I will cash more than 5000 USD for my contruction works as I have pending money to pay. Everyone please hodl the bitcoins and ethereum for giving demand to the marketplace.
There are exchanges migragating to the other countries if you have invested on multiple cryptos there may be pause and your fund might frozen.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Yes, in the past few hours, the whole encryption market crash happens, almost all the encryption of currency collapse happened, I don't know what happened, I hope the bitcoin to stop falling as soon as possible, so that I can reduce a lot of losses, today I lost a lot of money again, hope in April bitcoin can bring me hope, wish the bitcoin can be recovered in April to $12000
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:08:17 PM
Merited by mrcash02 (1)

HaHaHa! April Fool's right? I'll have to doubt your claim, since April didn't start that well for Bitcoin, it's going down even further. It also goes without saying that you shouldn't sell at the moment, the market is a bloodbath and and any sale now is definitely losing you money. Moreover, anyone can make any bold predictions regarding the price, it will recover some day, but I doubt it will happen that soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Man, you remind me religious fanatic. Bitcoin won't rise only because you really want it. I'm not trying to say, that hold is bad strategy, but don't be beliver! Analise market and world news.
So, I think, bitcoin course will sit on position about $8000-$11000. I don't see any signals to it's rise or falling. Countries policy on cryptocurrency is still uncertain. So, I'll wait for July summet G20.

cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

hope it will happen. we know there always any bad news about bitcoin since the beginning of this year, and it really gives negative effect to the market. hope it will recover very soon.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

hopefully this is true, because it looks a lot of people who sell their bitcoin because of panic with the current state.
fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

It would be nice if the cue ball dragged a currency like an etherium, or you do not want to look at the wild growth of one currency and the huge decline of another. The Crypto currency must be held together.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

yes, in April bitcoin will start rising slowly, but I'm not sure in this April bitcoin will reach $ 12000, I predict bitcoin will only reach $ 10000 in April. we must avoid sales and also we have to cover fake news about bitcoin and crypto.

I think by that way, this april will be a good start for bitcoin and crypto in 2018.

goodbye correction and goodbye crypto hater.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

Sometimes, I wonder how someone would just wake up and cook up some predictions hoping everyone to fall in line of that same predictions. Today is April 1 and the price is not showing any sign of recovery based on my view. Its good to be optimistic but without any basis or fact to support that position will result to mere wishful thinking which does not hold water. Anyone who believes should hold if you cannot you are left to face the consequences.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Good news but what we are seeing today been a first of April is not encouraging at all. 6,850USD is still at the lower side and it is discouraging. Anyway holding is still the answer to the current situation of the market price. Speculation for this year is that bitcoin would hit 30USD.

Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

I'm not happy with this joke. Of course, we need optimism and confidence to maintain patience and strong psychology when the market is hurt and damaged. There is no sign that the process will end. I hope this process will quickly end and start the recovery cycle of bitcoin and crypto.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

Good speculation. Crypto market conditions are bleeding while you are optimistic that the next few days the price of crypto will be to the moon. I would like to ask what analysis do you use or what kind of news is driving the price increase? It's unlikely that crypto prices will recover within a month, the most likely month in the future is the highest price point being around $ 10,000.
Liternyy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) recovered by 38% after an all-night sale lasting, and now the crypto currency started moving back to the $ 12,000 mark.

Yesterday began for bitcoins from $ 11,700, after which at 04:29 UTC, a drop to $ 10,691.43 occurred. At the time of writing, the rate is $ 11,210.

Compared to the lows on February 6, the Crypto currency increased by 85%. Nevertheless, many investors still believe that the BTC market is holding a bearish trend, and that the current growth from $ 6,000 is just a correction for a larger downtrend.

This is due to the fact that bitcoin is still trading below the downward trend line from the highs of December 17 and January 6. However, the short-term outlook for BTC will be optimistic.
sam2014

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

What proof do you have?

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

Hopefully it will happen this April. I know it is just a prediction but I'm hoping. If bitcoin will rise to $ 14,000 again, it will be a great news to investors like me. I don't want to lose more but still, I have the patience.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

Is there a particular reason why it should double in such a short amount of time? That said i hope you are right  Smiley
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

Hope so it will happen,but currently the April begins but the pricenis just falling more and more reached $6500 just now,no idea when it will bump back.But don't know the reason behind this fall since the G20 report is favourable for the cryotocurrency.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

I really want this to happen because I am an investor of bitcoin and a casual trader. So higher price means higher profit from my accumulated bitcoin. However, may I know what you have to support your statement? Or you just making this statement for the sake of saying anything? I too believe that bitcoin will reach 24k USD and higher but don't know when, so I am just speculating? However, you are sounding very confident. What is your source of information? Please enlighten us!

Angletim

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

I hope that bitcoin will have a good development in April. In the past one month, the currency generally declined a lot, at the beginning of this month, the currency collapse happened, its price dropped a lot, a lot of people lose hope in encryption market, I even want to sell my bitcoin to reduce my loss.
LuvCyanide

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:33:02 PM

I'm sure it will be. Bitcoin is only up. People do not believe in it and come out of their positions, they lose money.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

Well I hope it does and I hope that it would now continue to rise again,
Maybe it would start to go up again and rise higher than it was before like it did last year.
beskid

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

There is a growing criticism of the crypto-currency from the US financial departments.  Google in the wake of Facebook banned advertisements on the platform of tokens, ICO and everything related to them.  It is unlikely that such a measure will hit the crypto community, but it will not add popularity to bitcoin either.  Taking into account the factors described above, it is worthwhile to assume that in April the bitcoin rate will fluctuate within $ 6-8 thousand.  If in early April, the support level of $ 7,500 is not broken, it is likely that the price will rise above $ 8,000 and consolidate at this level.  There is some probability of a rise to $ 10,000 - this could signal a new trend in bitcoin growth.  However, the main scenario assumes a depreciation of up to $ 6000, which gives an excellent opportunity to purchase crypto currency at a low price - this is true for both bitcoin and other tokens that are correlated with it and are now in the depreciation phase.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

Exactly, this is the perfect time to buy and people should not be panic selling their bitcoins/ other good cryptocurrencies right now. Bitcoin would start to increase again real soon and if people hold their btc patiently, they can get a lot of profit. Bitcoin's price would surely go up, but I think it might take a little more time than this month for it to start going up. As we see the price is very low currently and it might drop further down for sometime before starting to go up
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

I hope this will happen soon because am tired of reading negatuve comments which dont help crypto to grow

Btw how or who will pump bitcoin because demand is currently low Huh

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I am expecting price recovery from this month and I believe that Bitcoin is going to hit a fresh all time high level in this year so if someone is willing to enter in Bitcoin then it is right time for him to pick a systematic investment plan and invest according to the same. I don't see even a rare possibility of Bitcoin falling from this level unless if something goes wrong with Bitcoin core. The second best thing after buying is holding still, I would recommend anyone to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

Another speculation, I would say. Don't know how this was calculated but I don't think that begininig of April would bring some significant price rise. For the moment I think the price could recover to 8000$ to 9000$ again.
And I don't think this is the result of social networks baning crypto adds or some bad news coming from US. Current situation with price lasts longer than that.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

Every body is waiting that some news about all bad news and some webpages dont accept anymore of btc like twich or another web service but they will see the near future btc will be 12k$ and they trust and add again same service .and rasing will be start just now tomorrow 7k band i think
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

Recently someone has made a screenshot about the recovery of btc and usually the recovery during years was in mid April or May which I believe is near and hope it will happen this year as well.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

I certainly hope so,FUD will be subsided and investor trust will be back and start invest even more into bitcoin.Just like last year price movement,it start on end of may and reach the peak around mid june,i just hope that there is no bigger FUD that spread among crypto user.We should help to clear the effect of FUD while holding our coin till the price go high again.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

I hope bitcoin price rise again but now this time i bought some Bitcoin and hold it for future
tienha9914

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

Can you give us some more signal? I hope that too but this is market for Shark. Sharks control price Cry Cry
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

All say crypto drop to zero. Why large corporations are building mining centres? Why whales accumulate crypto? Why countries with strong economies take crypto? Reply me please skeptics in the sphere of crypto. I believe that this market reaches new heights and will bring many useful technologies and projects.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Well we see that at 6800, it was 6500 for most of the morning as the floor and boom zoom less than a minute $300 up, maybe we are seeing the beginning of the rise right now.

A lot of fluctuation are happening at the moment, As I said earlier that I really think that $6500 USD can be the floor or bottom for bitcoin as we may see that it is time to take a rise again, But we can't be so sure with it because of a continues manipulation may still occur and this is really keeping bitcoin from rising, But lets all hope April can be a better start in seeing an increase with the value even if its not a bull run perhaps it can be a quality smooth pump.
I have been posting this morning that I saw $6500 as the base as well, especially based off today's trades. I totally agree with you on the possibility of manipulation but right now it looks like we could see a solid run up to $7000 and hopefully a new floor to hold there.

Yup this is going to happen surely. The BTC buy wall has increased a lot today due to its all time low hitting. I mean people might have gone (going) wild while buying the bitcoin at such low rates. If this wall breaks out then next wall will be 7.5K USD for sure and slowly the market is going to build up the base to start its journey towards the ATH of last year. Lets hope that it will surely happen.

Right now bitcoin is almost reaching the 7K and w are down to only -0.75% which means the resistance will overcome today night or by tomorrow. Also to add up with the manipulation thing, I am not sure if thats true by any chance. Its natural hype thats going on.
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:04:51 AM

It doesnt take a month for bitcoin to go up. Bitcoin is volatile, it can go up within 4-5 days as we have seen in the past.

Dont ignore the signal, or you will regret selling your btc for cheap or not purchasing at low price.
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

All say crypto drop to zero. Why large corporations are building mining centres? Why whales accumulate crypto? Why countries with strong economies take crypto? Reply me please skeptics in the sphere of crypto. I believe that this market reaches new heights and will bring many useful technologies and projects.

Good statement! People that sell for loss dont think.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:28:29 AM

I think it is a good predictor, but I want to know how the reason you can predict the value of bitcoin will go back up. good for us to invest for now because of its price that goes down much later we save it. hence from that when bitcoin goes up we will get big advantage.
SyrulRamadhan

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

I hope it and I am sure it is. i've bought altcoin lots and some bitcoin i will hold it until i get profit. the key is now just buy and hold  Grin
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:51:02 AM

Good fool for the 1st of April...

minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:56:27 AM

A good news on April 1, but I believe bitcoin will start to rebound in June this year. Hope good things will come to us! : D
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:30 AM

How can it possible? Today April 2 but bitcoin and Ethereum price decreasing rather than increasing. Today Ethereum price below $362 which makes me more frustrated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:00:40 AM

What is the source of information for this ? What special will happen in April which will make the price rise from 7000$ to 14000$. This is double the current price and I doubt it can be achieved within a month. Bitcoin will recover but it will take time to recover.
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

I hope bitcoin price rise again but now this time i bought some Bitcoin and hold it for future
Everybody waiting for price rising because I have $2500 Ethereum dollars which is reducing two-thirds time now. But I need money emergency. I can't sell them due to low prices.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
boboking

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

Although what you are saying is positive news you need to put in more evidence or explanation why you think that bitcoin price will go up to $14,000.  If you are not able to provide it then it is like hyping it, I do not think that someone will take your prediction seriously though.

Right now the bulls are still weak and bears are still in control. We may still see a decline this month. I am not saying that it is a certainty but that is what my analysis is telling me. Just wait for dips and try to buy in near support levels.
luis jean

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:08:11 AM

thank you, that does not know the truth, but it inspires me a lot, i will be optimistic again, and hold
goku21

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

we can not say that he's getting $14000 bitcoin but we believe bitcoin will increase the price that we just hold on the bitcoin we hold or in our wallet so you will not lose the cost of expensive bitcoin then
logan25

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

Well, it may just a Joke, I don't know whether it's a serious matter or just a cracking laugh matter. At least you can give a Strong Information or Argument, not just uncertain bluff like this. Please be more responsible with what are you posting, I feel sorry because there's so many irresponsible post that make the another people deceived by bluff like this. Don't make this forum only to get any reputation or something, at least we can share knowledge and information about Bitcoin etc, that's more helpful than this.

But, if you're tell us what are you wishing for the price will rise, maybe I'll agree with you on this one. Because it's 50-50 chance because recently many regions support the legality of Cryptocurrrencies, some stays neutral and some prohibits it. There's also rumor that some people did autobuy exploit so the price is uncontrollable, but until now I didn't found any information of it.

So, it's the right time to buy? Maybe, but only spend you'll need.
Tipsters

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

Finally, something positive in this forum. I like this thread. The timing is perfect because I will acquire my tokens sooner or later. If this goes well, I will just trade all of my tokens to bitcoin and then hold it to achieve greater profits. I will hope that bitcoin will not only reach 14000 USD, but 16000 USD instead. This will be a stepping stone for my journey to success.
ponicita

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

I will give a free signal too, dont trust in people who gives free signals Cheesy
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

I support your views about Bitcoin and Crypto market. I also hope now market will recover but it take some more time and grow slowly. Good time to invest.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

Exactly, this is the perfect time to buy and people should not be panic selling their bitcoins/ other good cryptocurrencies right now. Bitcoin would start to increase again real soon and if people hold their btc patiently, they can get a lot of profit. Bitcoin's price would surely go up, but I think it might take a little more time than this month for it to start going up. As we see the price is very low currently and it might drop further down for sometime before starting to go up
The sign for rising to $ 14,000 seems to be clear, in just 2 hours the price has gone up more than $ 300 and I'm sure that this April the price can go through the record highs that occurred last December, keep buying is a very good option, I will continue to buy because sure will soon get big profit.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

I hope so too, if everyone complied with your suggestion it's not impossible that it will happen, but it's hard enough to get people to believe in the news in a state of panic, they will continue to sell panic, and that will damage the price
juiceannabel

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:24:30 AM

hmm, we need some resource and info for your base prediction.
if you have some news or information to support your prediction, i believe many peoples will start to gain a new hope.
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

This post is just pumping false hopes without explaining any reason behind the prediction!
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

I really hope the market will move in the direction as OP predicated. However, I don't see  any signals in either technical or fundamental to support it.
Geljames28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

That's a good news. Hopefully that would be happen. Because a lot of people have lost their hope that bitcoin price will rise again. But for me, I know and I believe that bitcoin price will goes up again. People should buy now before it start to rise.
babycute123

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

It's hard to say anything at the moment. All is predictable. The market is increasingly unpredictable, so all predictions may be wrong
crocozino

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

ah, hell yea.
but instead I can say it will go deep to 3k. and you now what, there is no difference between your and mine prognosis.
they are both can be true with 50 / 50 probability )))
so.  but I must admit, yours I like much much more though   LOL ))
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

The BTC can go up to $10,000, and I'm satisfied!

Now the market is very depressed, do not know when to recover!

Investors lose confidence, all hold their own BTC, there is no good news, the market is very difficult to rise!
BAHARU

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

Hopefully this is true, that's my hope.
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

yes btc will rise very soon.hopefully in mid april it will rise up about 15000$.this is a very a tremendous news for bitcoin after G8 summit confrence in Argentina.it will spread a very good effect in the market.so don't worry.the month of april is  very good time for btc.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

I think what everyone wants more than anything in this market is for the prices to go back up and we can start seeing some green in the market again. Although let's be realistic, this is all just speculation, it's not like any of us can really tell if bitcoin prices will go back up or if it will keep going down. Everyone thought march would be a bullish month but the market proved us wrong as always.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Fika15

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

i don't believe this also your rank is jr member and does'nt have any news link
Bazzzil86

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

A lot of News in April:

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Bitcoin+%28BTC%29&SortBy=0

CME: April First Trade - Already Tommorow!
pekcoin01

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

I hope it'll be like you said. The prices are incredibly low and people are unhappy. Let's rise and make money.
My thoughts will not rise. This kind of news is fooling people to buy bitcoins.
Bazzzil86

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

I hope it'll be like you said. The prices are incredibly low and people are unhappy. Let's rise and make money.
My thoughts will not rise. This kind of news is fooling people to buy bitcoins.

Look at wallets of BIG BUYERS. THEY ARE BUYING. HAMSTERS ARE SELLING NOW...

BUY IN RED, SELL IN GREEN !
liangweicha

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

In the long term, bitcoin is at a very low price, but in the short term, it still has some room to fall.
So it seems to me that you can still wait for a lower price to consider buying bitcoin.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

What is your forecast based on? Is it inside or just amateur assumption?
If it is true, what a reason for you to share such important info with us?
ylnar123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

In what article yave you read that kind of news? Don't just say things that could misguide the investors, just let them invest in their own will and not by the fud you spread. Though we are hoping for it's price to go up but it is wrong to tell people what they are going to do without any basis on your statement.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

I do not know your basis on this but I hope you are right. Well, I am sure that Bitcoin will soon reach $14,000 but it seems that it will not be happening this month of April. If you take a look at the price, it is still hardly breaking $7,000. It crosses $7,000 and go beyond that very little and then in a little later, the price will go back below that once again. Bitcoin needs a strong boost.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

Sir, I agree with you. I am optimistic about the April market. I have seen some good news recently. I am very happy to see it. I bought a few bitcoins today and deposited it in my wallet. I look forward to the early arrival of $14,000. ! !
vikl56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

I hope the market will tell you that April has come, but the market is still in a downturn, giving people a little more hope than panic, let us look forward to the next wave of bitcoin. Grin
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

So you got the memo too I see.

Trouble is you forgot to put your glasses on and it read as 14,000 cents but i guess that
is the price you pay after mugging people for $55 in transaction fees just to shift 250 bytes of data.

My gran wet herself laughing when she learned that people were paying so much for a digital transaction
and who could argue with her

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

Bitcoin nissan at the beginning of the month of $ 7,200 around $ 14 thousand to wait for us for a long time, so we do not even need to wait for the rise to $ 14000, so you do not have to look at why you did not rise up a bit silly Bitcoin bi and down a falling currency but bi anda 15000 Even if it does not go out until.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

There is a lot of negativity in the market. It's hard to believe that bitcoin can grow now in this situation.
ampsec_

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

yah and in bermonths it will rise up all coins
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

I like your optimism that it will go up to $14,000 for this month but do you have proof that this is a real signal? Come on people, when you are reading and hearing FUDs about bitcoin you are starting to become hot-headed and with these type of topics though there's a lack of analysis and statement on how did he come up with this price still he's just giving his opinion. Let's all support and hope that it will happen or just spread the love about the recovery of bitcoin soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

Agreed with you.
This is not news for me because I know that will be happen soon.
I holding my btc now and wait when will rise up to 20-25K Smiley
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

I like your optimism that it will go up to $14,000 for this month but do you have proof that this is a real signal? Come on people, when you are reading and hearing FUDs about bitcoin you are starting to become hot-headed and with these type of topics though there's a lack of analysis and statement on how did he come up with this price still he's just giving his opinion. Let's all support and hope that it will happen or just spread the love about the recovery of bitcoin soon.

Exactly that will be the great news to have if that $14000 can be a reality again, and hopefully those people affected by fuds will really help the bitcoin price to recover back. Even how lack the proof is, and the analysis of the simple individuals could really make this happen again without any hesitations we can do this by positivity. As long as were always there to trust the market even though how bullies or bearish it is, all we need is to be united against fake news and other hindrances which may affect bitcoin price volatility.
minhdang2212

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

I think bitcoin will have a slight rally before falling to create a new bottom. After touching the bottom, there will be a long rally.
badakjawa

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

I think not enough if we just hold and buy, but also I thinking more deeply, by increasing spreading and volume can also make bitcoin value can be high again.

The communities of bitcoin must explain bitcoin to the public, invite and make public trust bitcoin, and also fix the fake news.

but i think in april bitcoin will not reach $ 14000 value. because bitcoin must pass many obstacles.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Today 2nd April the price is $7 093,96 USD  I don't think it will be $14,000 It's the half but it's a logic price  Smiley

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

I'm guessing this might be an April fools joke?

It's unlikely that it'll rise that high during this month but it would certainly be nice if it did break the $10,000 barrier again

Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

I'm just curious where these statements are coming from. It's a guess that's as good as any opinion.
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Any predictions for the price of bitcoin are very difficult. If the forecasts are based on many objective factors - it's fine. $ 14,000 is, of course, optimistic, but I think it's not justified. Bitcoin crosses 7000 dollars and goes beyond this very little. Probably economic and financial processes make bitcoin stay within these boundaries. At least, this is now happening objectively.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

I agree that bitcoin will begin to grow in April. Preconditions for growth have been created. But there is not enough positive news.
However, the absence of bad news pleases. Most likely, the price will fall down to about $ 5,000 - $ 4,000 shortly, and then an uptrend will begin.

Winedmeel

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

Its good to hear but I think your prediction will not happen for this month of April because lots of investors do panic selling and pull out some of there assets investments in bitcoin because they think that it will cause lots of  damage in their assets. Because of that event the value of bitcoin was seriously affected, but for now it gradually rises because of some investors taking advantage at low price of btc.

My friend maybe your prediction will gonna happen within this year but not this month of April.  Smiley
niisarearning

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

I dont know how realistic about your opinion or post but still i am happy about the post . even i am also expecting that price to reach . Hope soon will get that price atleast by end of may i am expecting . Nothing going to happen in one day . Let bitcoin grow organically.
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

We are expecting btc price to recover soon but it might be difficult to reach $14,000 in this month. For several months to come at least in november this year, btc price may rise sharply over $14,000 like last year. As for me, this month btc price will fluctuate between $10,000 to $12,000. That is a reasonable price level.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Nice to hear such news, I strongly believe that bitcoin will recover and prices will grow up. But I am not sure about this month. I think recovering will take much more time

nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

yes even though i think its too much for bitcoin to increase into 14k$ in april i do still believe G20 is bring good things into cryptocurrency. Blockchain is inevitable and it will be used by many company in every aspect of businesses, this will drive so many people to invest into cryptocurrency without worrying cause there is clear regulation and ofcourse i do think tax is fair enough for profit in cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

I don't think that it would hit 14k dollar  mark at April but I guess that it would bounce back up to 10k-11k mark or even 12k $ mark but won't touch 14k $ mark.
kissme09

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Before March there were so many people that it would go up and that did not happen, it went down madly. There should not be much good news and predictions about Bitcoin's future, as you are creating trust with investors and they will have to take the risk that Bitcoin offers.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Everyone wants the price of bitcoin to grow, since the price of altcoins depends on its price, but such predictions, as you give it, appear very much every day. Nobody can say the exact price of bitcoin, why guess and consider yourself an expert.
Proton2233

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Now the beginning of April, but the price is kept at $ 7150. I predicted in February the growth of bitcoin to 15,000 dollars in late April or early may. At the moment everything is going according to my plan. I hope I was right. We got to see a cool candle in the price chart of bitcoin. This will allow the whales to cut off those who want to inject into the last car. Everyone who has saved their coins will enjoy the moment.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

nobody can be sure Bitcoin prices will go up or down, but if Bitcoin in April will jump to $ 14,000 like your prediction, that's a very unusual thing. but I think it's too much, says Bitcoin will rise that high in just a month.
Well, it is the good news for the bitcoin user and for us if it happen. Because i am sure that there are many investor of the bitcoin now because the price is dropping low and i think more and kore investor will come before the rising up of price but we know that in this kind of world nothing are sure and nothing are correct about the predicting. But we should hope about this
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

hi guys, i am new in crypto world. I'm curious, actually what makes you so sure to mention that bitcoin can reach $ 14k in this month?
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

Yes. Thank you Lord, lve waited so long so I will wait for the pump again of bitcoin. Bitcoin is only my hope to reach all my dreams come true for my family l will fight for bitcoin pump. I  know bitcoin will not gonna let us down. Bitcoin will rise up beggining this month and it will give us hope for the future we hope for. Because l believe that what my faith is, will come to me.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

This is some sort of April fool's? Lol. The price of bitcoin will not reach that price since we are in a very bearish cryptocurrency market and the only thing that we can right now is either wait for the price to go up or just buy a lot of bitcoins right now and diversify it to the different cryptocurrency in the market that have a good potential like bitcoin in the future.
ZHiee

Activity: 185

Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

I do not understand how to read signals, indicators or analysis in trading ,, Just one hope, hopefully Bitcoin price will be able to go back up high again,, no matter this is FUD or not ,,

todiefor17

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

Thank you for bringing the good news to everyone. I fully trust you by going to buy more BTC

goldade

Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

When the price of bitcoin went down very late last year,  there were a lot of predictions that the price will return to normal by January but we can see that these predictions are not correct as they have not come to pass in the last three months.
Although this is a very good news to investors and holders of bitcoin, I wouldn't hope this will come true in this month. The price will have to rise steadily so that it won't have to fall back after some time and rising steadily means it will take some time for it to achieve $14000.

WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

We hope so. All crypto market needed this bull season. But from my perspective if BTC reaches 14k probably don't stop there new ath strong possibility over 14k
ohkkstaaahp

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

Hope that your information is correct. I do not know what to do when the price of bitcoin continuously decreases. I'm going to have to sell my house to pay off my debt

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

First of all, this thread should be in the speculation sub-forum. And secondly, I can't imagine a scenario in which Bitcoin will rise by 100% within the next 30 days. IMO, the exchange rates may remain below $10,000 per coin for the rest of this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

There are a lot of people telling me that the price of bitcoin will rise sharply in the next few months. I continue to invest bitcoin at this price.Hopefully BTC will price increase as you say
amiruddinafk2

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

According to my assumption in April Bitcoin's price could reach above $ 14,000, because in March the bitcoin price has started up again.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Every year, the price of bitcoin will increase from April and thrive in the last months of the year. This is the general situation over the years
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

hopefully this is true, because it looks a lot of people who sell their bitcoin because of panic with the current state.
It is possible that those who have sold bitcoins will be extremely disappointed when they see the bitcoin price increase over 20k in the next few months
 Grin Grin
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

That is really a good new and positive views of bitcoin,hoping it will help to all the readers here to stay possitive and hold,hold your coins,don't sell it or if it is still possible ,buy more coins ang hold until bitcoin price will be at the top again. Great news for all the bitcoiners and investors that bitcoin price are now begin to rise.

waywethe

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

It is possible that those who have sold bitcoins will be extremely disappointed when they see the bitcoin price increase over 20k in the next few months
 Grin Grin
Of course, only those who are patient and calm can survive and make a lot of money in this market.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Although you post on April Fool's day , but I still believe the good signals you say are true. We all hope btc will raise prices
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

Thank you for bringing joy to people in these difficult days. but 14k in April, that is impossible

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

Am I missing something here? I admit that I was out for about a day and when I came back I'm seeing thread saying that bitcoin is going to $14K. Are there any news around that will make the market bounce back and be bullish?

Every year, the price of bitcoin will increase from April and thrive in the last months of the year. This is the general situation over the years

Hmmm. I don't know mate, times has changed so we are not sure if we are going to continue and see pattern. One thing though is that I'm not giving hope in this crisis and I still believe that we can overcome this bearish months and see another all-time-highs hit at the end of the year. But as far as hitting $14K? I doubt that we can get to it this month alone, for be a good run at $9K will be enough.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

I'm glad that you are motivating people in this forum. You are right, just hold at deep and buy more then wait until reaches your expected price and do not listen to those people saying negative feedback on bitcoin because they were just spreading FUD.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

I am giving this a 70 percent rate.
We can't tell a hundred percent but if we will compare this with the march madness.
We saw bitcoin fell at 6.000 USD and after more than a week it go up up to 11,900+ USD.
And then we witnessed again the fall, and now at this stage we can make a speculation that 14,000 is easy target.
Singbatak

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

This is the beggining of a good news. And yes, don't listen the bad news. Thanks because you give us hope to think positive. Just focus what you do. Invest now so you can get profit in the right time.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

If that's the case,investing at this moment will be a necessary thing to do. But it is still hard to believe given that the price is still falling at this moment. True continuous increase are expected to happen at the end of this year. Given these predictions and speculations, selling will not be a good idea because it will permanently cut the potential profit to be earned once the increase take place.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Panchum

Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Bitcoin rising this month, that's a very good news. I have a chance now to get in the top of my dreams. I want to give the best future of my kids and l know bitcoin will only give me that.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

yes I agree, buy now because it will rise soon. lucky to those who will wait because they wil be gaining double. I mean seelig at this moment is not a good idea. just hold and hold and wait till it flies in the sky before selling it.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

it may or maybe not, depends all on how the market react and how the community react.. we still cant be sure unless your a whale who can somehow initiate a down or up
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

its a good predictions about bitcoin, but when we see the price chart of bitcoin i think it can't be that bitcoin will rise until $14000 this month, i think it can just rise likes $10000 is the max for this month, i know the key of the profit is HODL but what should i do when see the market is bleeding?  Angry Angry
Definitely it's a good news to all of us here in bitcoin community. Well, that prediction is somehow exaggerated that can be sudden can be reach up to $14,000. Hopefully it can reach for at least $9,000 to $10,000 for this month and can give those users just a little bit profit in some point since many are getting frustrated due to it's tremendous downfall which started from this year.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

yes I agree with you don't sell your bitcoin just keep holding, you want bitcoin reach the $20,000 right? so keep hold and buy more bitcoin, and yes don't listen the negative news about bitcoin.
SummonKing2

Merit: 128

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Okay, let's be positive about what's happening right now. But have you got a concrete source to say that Bitcoins will be lifting double this month?
Kim Ji Won

Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

Fud fud fud.

Well, it's better to spread this kind of FUD rather than negative ones. We're over now in the first quarter of the year where we know that the price of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin is expected to be in this kind of downtrend as seen over the past few years and started recovering little by little despite having a little dip along the way. Looking at the market now and we can see that it is slowly recovering.
lamcouz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

To be honest, today I do not understand why the BTC prices go down, they fluctuate very large. I do not dare to hold them, the more I dare not buy other coins because when the price of BTC will drag all the other coins on the market down. Probably have to wait through the downturn of BTC and I will invest in BTC later.
Alopu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

The Bitcoin bull continues to charge as the price soars to over $14k. The run-up over the past few months has been fueled by reports of Bitcoin futures trading coming to US exchanges, but the most recent bump comes after an exciting announcement about the progress of the Lightning Network.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin is hard to reach $14,000 on April.
Today, 04 April 2018, Base on H4 Bitcoin Price Chart we can see that the long term of Bitcoin is bearish, but short term has shown signal of improvement. If Bitcoin can break $7200 resistance in the next two days then it will be heading to the price range 7800 - 8000. If not it will return $5700 - $6100.

Salesman4coinZ

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Oh wow some junior member gives a price predicition without any source. I will invest now all my money on bitcoin. I will sell my house too Roll Eyes Cmon people, why are you starting threads like this? They are like thousands of other threads like these. So how about just top that and you guys try to discuss normal. I bet end of month Bitcoin will be not by 14thousand. So all i can say is just hold your coins, rebuy rebuy and rebuy and soon it will all go up!
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Lolz can you please provide a supporting evidence that your forecast may come in reality? its bettee to be said than done though every one like that bitcoin will goes up to even 14k but with the current price and trading movement it seems its hard to touch at 14k eith in this month or in may it may still range to 7-10k level
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

I am hoping that it will. Bitcoin really had a rough start this year which made its market value to be downed for as much as 58% of its highest market price lasy year. It is currently having a hard time to recover. But if this is possible,i vesting would surely be a good idea to earn huge profit once the market starts to continuously recover. We just have to be patient.

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Maybe the next year April, I believe bitcoin price will be $100000 in the future, but it must be years to go, the market need more users and the world need time to know bitcoin, the blockchain will spread across the world in the next three years
ryan2018

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Maybe yes, maybe not.The future is uncertainty. I don't agree if you say this April bitcoin will touch at the price of 14 thousand dollars per bitcoin, because the bitcoin technical analysis is in the bearish zone, but you can be true but the probability is slight. I would rather agree that in the next 2 years bitcoin will touch 100 thousand per dollar. So..Keep HODL  Cool
romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Bitcoin would surely gain more value this month, but I think it won't raise that easily to 14K USD within this month, maybe in next 2 months.

If BTC would earn more supporter/volunteers and communities just like the previous year, it probably would hit more than 50K USD within this year.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
JC btc

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

Bitcoin would surely gain more value this month, but I think it won't raise that easily to 14K USD within this month, maybe in next 2 months.

If BTC would earn more supporter/volunteers and communities just like the previous year, it probably would hit more than 50K USD within this year.

That is a good news, I am sure that there are lot of people here who sees this that bitcoin will gonna  go pump this April, I believe in it as well, we don't need to argue how much it gonna be for as long as it will grow up that is what most important for us.
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 04:15:32 PM by zakirazak

predicting the rise of BTC at $ 14k is something to expect,
although history shows BTC has the potential to penetrate the market at around $ 20K  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
but the impact on price security suggesting that BTC is not yet ready to play at high inflation.
and my prediction of a series of emotional drama in the market  Grin Grin Grin
will allow that  Wink TokenGo Wink has the potential to drive digital property growth upwards BTC asset. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

GeorgiyBilyk

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

Of course I will! after such correction, now the price of bitcoin should go to $ 14000! this is the minimum price for bitcoin, I think this price could rise to $ 20000-25000! In spring, the price of bitcoin always begins to grow! you have to be patient and everyone will be happy!))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 03:55:16 PM by Epimetheus

That is a good news, I am sure that there are lot of people here who sees this that bitcoin will gonna  go pump this April, I believe in it as well, we don't need to argue how much it gonna be for as long as it will grow up that is what most important for us.
I think bitcoin cannot reach $14000 in the beginning of april.It can go up in the end of april but in the beginning it is too early.But people are hoping that it will soon rise like earlier it used to be.Bitcoin's price is very volatile and is regulated by its demand and supply.Holding of bitcoin also determines its price.I think it can reach around $9000-$10000 which is enough I guess as its users will get some benefit from the price rise.Investors are also hoping the same.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

yes, we all want the market back to normal what else for bitcoin. but the current situation is still unstable, I do not see a clue that will make the market grow. but it never hurts to hope and do a positive thing. I think currently bitcoin is cheaper and good to make investment choice.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

At present the price is around the $7000 margin fluctuating up and down without a gradual or periodic growth. If the price grows high and reaches $14000 it'll be good. To attain the same bitcoin needs to undergo a cent percent growth from the current price point. It is possible, but very few take risk to gain such a profit.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

I like your style of carving a word, true I agree with your words that I also think the same but not with 14K may be more than that. Do not look at the negative sparks of people and that includes true I'm very amenable, funny indeed but that is the key advantage that is left behind.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
yanlap

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

HaHaHa! April Fool's right? I'll have to doubt your claim, since April didn't start that well for Bitcoin, it's going down even further. It also goes without saying that you shouldn't sell at the moment, the market is a bloodbath and and any sale now is definitely losing you money. Moreover, anyone can make any bold predictions regarding the price, it will recover some day, but I doubt it will happen that soon.
There in no such known time to predict Bitcoin as it is growing buy the rule of supply and demand. Its value will definitely start rising even in April if supply and demand is increasing other wise its value will not go so high until its demand does not increases. I can surely tell you Bitcoin will reach at 30 k dollars this year without any fall again. Next time is jumping time lets wait for it to jump again.
AntonDrobot

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

The instability of the bitcoin course is its characteristic feature. Bitcoin, who reached $ 20,000 at his peak, now returned to the mark he was at the beginning
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

Thanks amazing stuff. I thought bitcoin was going to carry on going down to maybe $6000 but now that you have told me it is going up to $20000 in few days I am investing my money. Thanks for the heads up advice. I am investing a lot of money and when bitcoin goes to $20000 in a few days I will triple my money. This is a really good opportunity and I can't thank you enough for providing the information.

Kaykay

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

well I believe same, because I've always believed that the price will go up despite the slash in price
pekingcoepo

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

Currently the price is already moving towards the upside, but I still doubt whether it will be like the 1st of April yesterday the price rose so high and the morning went very deep, and if buy now there is a 2% increase and I still hesitate to buy back Bitcoin, maybe if later the price has reached $ 7200 I will buy back because the trend will definitely stay up.
exul

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

From where did you get this news? But, if its true then it would be great for many investors like me. I was actually looking forward to this. Now, I'll buy more bitcoins tomorrow.
Jeepney_koh

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

As the said, patience is a virtue. If we will just keep our positivity that bitcoin would be rising so soon, then we must hold our bitcoins. Bitcoin will not always down, it will fise up again and if we hold it, we will really gain if that time comes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

That's right bro we need always positive thinking  negative and always stay strong in every change, the fake new or any negative feedback and price going fall down are challenge to us.
Stay calm and be patience the key of success to got profits as bitcoin holder.

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

Hopefully you are right, I also really hope bitcoin will rise in April.I will wait patiently, and will see bitcoin at the price of $ 14k.And do not make any more negative news about bitcoin .. It's time to go up.

PatronRH

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

That's really good news I know that a rise to 14000 is a really big jump for a few days but who knows? Bitcoin has always surprised us.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Sexie

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

Good news to everyone, it does not seem like everybody says Bitcoin is dying. That everybody wanted to buy other coin to invest because of low price of Bitcoin in the recentl months. I do not understand that of all coins, Bitcoin in Its popularity and being the pioneer still having that negativity to dicourage people of using it. I do Believe  in Bitcoin, because it helps peoplle in reaching some of their dreams. Hopefully those  negativity Will end not the Bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:03:17 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 02:03:26 PM by HatakeKakashi

I hope so this month of april the price of the bitcoin become like that so we can make more money again. Because the price is 6800 dollars and we don't know how is possible price of the bitcoin in this month . We need unity right now so we can see the price of the bitcoin again will increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

hopefully it's true, because the end of this many bad news in circulation so that the impact of bitcoin prices that go down the end of this. and I'm sure bitcoin will go back to the $ 10,000 more in april
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

I dont expect 14k by end of this month. I am fine with 10k , slowly we will see new ATHs for sure. We need to be patient and dont sell our hard earned bitcoins.

mahibul49

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

hope bitcoin will come 20k again soon.
i love bitcoin.

jeremypwr
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 5033

🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:17:22 PM

Man this is FUD galore but truth be told, I don't think your prediction is too far off.
I mean anything is possible, really, but if history tends to repeat itself again, i think we'll all be alright.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
francesyrus

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

As of now bitcoin still down at $7000+ but the the good news is it is recovering right now, hoping it goes up again atleast $10000. Yeah hold is the key to success on bitcoin and other crypto currency right now have more patience to avoid any lose on your investment.

knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

Will bitcoin cant predict by anyone but still it is a good news at all. I will not lose my hope that bitcoin will reaches $14,000 this month. Although it is impossible but I will wait till the last day of this month. Even only $10,000 it is okay for me how much more $14k.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

This is a good news. I started noticing the price some hours ago and since then the price has been on the rise. My advice for people is that they should buy their bitcoin now. They may not have it lower than what the price is at the moment. Buying  and holding is the key to success.
Febriana98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

what makes you believe the price of Bitcoin will be $ 14000 in early April until now the price of Bitcoin is still under $ 8000...
but I feel the price of Bitcoin will rise in early July.
Omosomofa

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Going to $14,000 this month will not be too positive since the value is very low. But what I know is that, it will appreciate this month... We Can get up to $10,000 to $11,000 but as from next month May it will be fine. Many investors are coming everyday to buy and hold (keep). Company like Amazon are going to invest $2.7 billion dollar in Bitcoin. In the market will bubble again soon so, my advice buy now then smile later for massive Profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Do you have any guess on what date it will happen that we'll see $14,000 again? I don't mind if this is a free signal or not but I know that this is just your guess. And that's what everybody must do that we mustn't listen to those negative comments as they are happily spreading FUD in the forum.
From where did you get this news?
This is just his guess though without analysis still a good one to read but let's see if it will happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoking330

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

It's a nice prediction but you haven't provided any analysis or your thought process behind why you think it will hit $14,000 this month, are you able to elaborate on your original post?
Undamobil

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

I am also optimistic that future bitcoin price increases are hoping to be more than $ 15,000, and I have already bought some bitcoins to retain and expect profit later this year
ubay

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

Unfortunately, it is now April, and the target you want is not achieved. No problem, everyone has the right to voice his opinion. But I think bitcoin will start up to $10,000 by the end of this April.

Inovasi87

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

Unfortunately, it is now April, and the target you want is not achieved. No problem, everyone has the right to voice his opinion. But I think bitcoin will start up to $10,000 by the end of this April.

Mate, you still believe in this kind of speculation? It's obviously FUD and there's no actual basis or reference to whom the theory comes from. Trading is how you manually monitor the market very well and don't just rely on this kind of crap. If you still haven't learned any lessons from this then goodluck to you.

To other members out there, you know its just trash news and won't go elsewhere but into the garbage bin. I do hope that these people will stop ruining traders experience. Don't be easily fooled and stop supporting this non-sense shoutout, if they succeed it will be hard for us to monitor the actual flow of cryptocurrencies market.
markint

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

$ 14,000? That would imply a 100% growth in a matter of days, and to be honest the current market conditions do not seem optimal enough to withstand a pump of such magnitude. It is true that not everything in the crypto space seems to go wrong and from time to time good news has emerged, but that has not been enough to make investors regain confidence, so my most positive expectation for the end of April is not going beyond the $ 9,000 mark.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

Don't listen to any negative comment below.
$ 14,000? That would imply a 100% growth in a matter of days, and to be honest the current market conditions do not seem optimal enough to withstand a pump of such magnitude. It is true that not everything in the crypto space seems to go wrong and from time to time good news has emerged, but that has not been enough to make investors regain confidence, so my most positive expectation for the end of April is not going beyond the $ 9,000 mark.
Yeah, it will get slower at this time, it will take more time to reach that price but it will worth the wait for it climbs to that amount again, we might see it continuously increasing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

Man, you remind me religious fanatic. Bitcoin won't rise only because you really want it. I'm not trying to say, that hold is bad strategy, but don't be beliver! Analise market and world news.
So, I think, bitcoin course will sit on position about $8000-$11000. I don't see any signals to it's rise or falling. Countries policy on cryptocurrency is still uncertain. So, I'll wait for July summet G20.
when looking at the graph I think the bitcoin price will not go up to $ 14000 this month
TRON0824

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

If is't real or not  , what he/she said to us is a hope . yes don't sell it because maybe one day bitcoin will pump to 15,000$ or maybe repeatedly to 20,000$ . and then you sell your bitcoin at low price now this is a BigMistake you lose 200% to 500% profit .
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

I see this is just an another April fool. the price is still on $7k, it is not even better than few days before. but still, everyone hopes that your april fool is fail. however, it's true that now is the very right time to buy, the price will be on the way up. the stuck price on $7k is the signal that markets are in a fine mood. not soon, but will. good luck.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

Amazing!  If that is possible,  i will be very lucky for holding my coin because i was actually waiting for that and finally get a big profit. I hope that all this things may happen now.

Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

That's what I do and you are absolutely right, at a low price like this I do buy and buy with our capabilities and wait for high prices, we do not need to listen to negative news because we are the ones that determine.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:23:07 AM

Bitcoin will probably end. Imagine few days already had past and no investors come to a point where they buy btc just in case as we all know buying btc will promote btc market price value. Thus, investors lie low for these time. I do not know if that speculation will come to a point of realization. Maybe there will be another cryptocurrency that will be next to bitcoin. A new trend that is faster than btc which is the ethereum. So to those who had extra money to buy for eth then you can invest with it for time will come that eth will surpass bitcoin. For now bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurency and it holds the world record to all the bitcoin around the world. That is why bitcoin has established and gain popularity all over the world.

You're just really new to this game pal. I entered this bitcoin when it was just $900.  That market is always moving last year even if it's just low but it also entered a bear period before it got pumped so I know it'll happen again.
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will go up in the price, even though it's going up in price but not in April, and it's too soon to happen in April.
Rosilito

Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

Great news it is. Hoping for it to really happened. This will be a good time for the investors to invest something to bitcoin. And so for, who have some bitcoin don't dare to try spend it just hold it till it reaches the 14,000 USD. This will surely be a profit.
hnq123

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:30:16 AM

Im betting (and sorry if that harsh anyones expectative  Roll Eyes) it will continue oscilating but predominantly falling until next year.
trader34

Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

I can also believe you, but you must motivate the reason you are saying it. Why do you think bitcoin is going to have this big increase in price at the beginning of this month? Give me some reason, otherwise, they are just words without any explanation...
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:29:40 AM

Its a good news we cant say anything maybe it really happens and theres a lot of investors will probably be happy if that happens becase its a large increase if bitcoin rise with that price. I believe it will happen and all we need to do is to think positive and pray that it happens anytime. This will be a good timing and perfect for everyone.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

Its a good news we cant say anything maybe it really happens and theres a lot of investors will probably be happy if that happens becase its a large increase if bitcoin rise with that price. I believe it will happen and all we need to do is to think positive and pray that it happens anytime. This will be a good timing and perfect for everyone.

Spreading positive information about the price value of bitcoin can help us energized. But if this information is FUD its hopeless and no assurance, we can get our loses from the previous months of falling capital investment. Adding this month having full of fools day.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

I think that is too high for bitcoin price to increase although that price can be possible. maybe this month, the increase will appear and will really happen. many people still waiting for the good moment of bitcoin to increase again and they still collecting bitcoin and prepare for the rise of bitcoin.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
elwiswoodie

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:46:51 AM

giving good news to the cryptocurrency community is a good thing
the spirit of the token holder gets excited when they hear good news coming
and unfortunately this has started in April, and we are waiting whether BTC will be really 14k?
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

Well if that happens that's a very good news to everyone because many user are now demanding why bitcoin price fall down. Many bitcoiner are so happy if that came true also me I was.
rainezerr

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

I agree to that, the dumping time in the market is running for over 2 weeks and if bitcoins will reach $14k dollar then its our time to get wealthy since the price of bitcoins is going up again right now so just keep on holding your coins today.

apelmerah

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

If the increase really happened in April this time, surely many people will be happy, and until now I still very less believe.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

That's a great news to everyone of us, if bitcoin will surely starting to rise up well many of us are completely happy and contented. So hopefully this April will bitcoin starting to rise up.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

Unfortunately, your signal is not confirmed by anything other than empty words.  You do not even show graphics, and do not give evidence why you think so.  Each of us wants that bitcoin  grows.  I'm more inclined to the fact that in 2 times bitcoin for such a short period of time will not grow.  Even if we expect a bullish trend, in April bitcoin will not grow above $ 9000.

Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

I believe it will happen and all we have to do is think positively and pray for it to happen at any time. It will be perfect and perfect time for everyone.

hopefully this is good news, we can not say anything maybe it is really happening and there are many investors may be happy if it happens because of huge increase if Bitcoin increases with that price.

for Cryptocurrency community is a good thing
the spirit of the token holder gets excited when they hear the good news coming
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

I am also hoping that bitcoin will start to grow again in the coming days. But we do not know when will bitcoin start to grow. I do not sell my coins because i believed that their value will recover soon.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

being positive is good compared to people spreading negative news. even bitcoin do not reach that price now surely in the future it will. different people have different ideas as to what they want to do and i prefer holding my bitcoin.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

I mean at least make some crappy graph in paint so that way we can all have a laugh and a good time about this statement. I wouldn't be surprised if we see $8,000 in the short term gains, and if it can break out of this channel then perhaps we'll have enough strength to go that far...
zwiggel

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

This is a good sign for all investors. The bitcoin market will boom again. Everyone can be assured of investing in bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin will rise even higher.
threesome333

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

According to my analysis. Bitcoin prices may reach $ 11,000 in April. If it does not down to $ 6000 in the next few days
colvis

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

you are there.... this is thesame advice which i have been given to my people that instead of selling of their bitcoin in this critical time, they should buy more and keep.. this is the time of buying bitcoin and not selling it off, i predicted that in times coming probabily before the end of this new month which is April Bitcoin will regian and the prize will become stabilize as it was before.. and the people who have been safe guiding theirs will be the man of the year.
Dedi777

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

as we can see right now it could be true what you has just said because we see the market price is rising again little by little if thats happen then your prediction will become true. let's see after 1-2weeks.
Well, we beed to trust in the bitcoin. Now the bitcoin price are rising up little by little . I hope it the starting of flying high and make an grewt price npt only the bitcoin but the all coins. 14,000$ is big enough for the montth of april we mist think that the price now of the bitcoin is only at 7,800$ and we not sure if it is continue
gaurav82

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

Hey,hey, hey, currently bitcoin is around $8000 and you are saying it will about double in month. I am not agree with you. According to me it will range bound about $10000 and till year end can reach to $14000.
Aufar

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

I would not be surprised if I see $ 8,000 in short-term profits, and if it can get out of this channel then maybe we'll have enough power to reach that far,

May Bitcoin go up to $ 14,000, so there are many investors may be happy if it happens because of the huge increase if Bitcoin increases with that price.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

Are you sure about that ? now bitcoin price is around $7k.
it will need 100% from current price to hit $14k. do you think it is possible?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

your spirit is amazing. it is currently the most appropriate time is to buy bitcoin. so the next step depends on your own. sell at the right time so you do not lose the highest score and make a profit..
Ompyon

Activity: 715

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:20 AM

if bitcoin reaches $ 14000, that's 2 times the current price? if it is true will happen, of course it would be very fortunate if buy it from now because it will get profit 100%

]
Vindam

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

New exchange has opened up, it's about to go live on April 5th
No trading fee whatsoever...... Check it out guys

iCoin.in.th

Heard that they are listing Trakinvest too, a highly recommended ICO
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

if is that happen to this month thats great to our btc because the price now is still down in the market i wait and hold my token for my big profits in future..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:36 AM

if bitcoin reaches $ 14000, that's 2 times the current price? if it is true will happen, of course it would be very fortunate if buy it from now because it will get profit 100%
Yup that is 100% growth from the price right now and it is best to get some bitcoin even at least 0.5 bitcoin because when the price of bitcoin goes up then you will be getting a lot of profits for sure. I think that the market will not start moving this month and it will just start to move in the 3rd to 4th quarter of the year to prove some progress.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

Yesterday I saw the news of the lightning network. There are already 1,200 nodes in the deployment and merchant docking. This is a great piece of good news for Bitcoin. I think that lightning network has solved two issues of Bitcoin's high transfer fees and slow transfer rates. When the lightning network reaches a certain amount, it is possible that Bitcoin will rise to $20,000. . But how much Bitcoin is in April, I can't predict, I think at least $9000.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

bitcoin has not yet broken through important levels to grow to $ 14,000
undeadbitcoiner

Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

Lets not go to far, April 18th Price will be in Next Height(Its not ATH though Next height from current situation), But as my assumption to go to next ATH bitcoin has to go down to 5K once and will stay for a while in 6K to 8K and Bounce Crossing our December ATH to 28K by end of this year.

kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

bitcoin has not yet broken through important levels to grow to $ 14,000
well we still have to be careful before investing because of the conditions that are not normal prices back up but this fear is only temporary.
it is difficult to estimate whether this will increase or still remain $ 7k.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

I like when everyone has optimistic like this.
if everyone believes that bitcoin will rise to 14k,i think a lot of us will hold and sell wall will break by itself.
and today BTC price already start to climb back to 8k.we hope it will keep continuing.

Jerrycryptofield

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

I am not so confident about the news. I hope and wish so for the bitcoin price. If there is any reason or measuring tool, feel free to share. But with FUD, I think, it will start to go up shortly.
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 6381

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Free signal in April the 1st LOL!
Interesting enough Bitcoin has actually started to rise Smiley

I am not so confident about the news. I hope and wish so for the bitcoin price. If there is any reason or measuring tool, feel free to share. But with FUD, I think, it will start to go up shortly.

Of course that such news, with no proof or anything, means not much really. Still, you'd be surprised how much they help in the overall sentiment / confidence.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

Free signal in April the 1st LOL!
Interesting enough Bitcoin has actually started to rise Smiley

Of course that such news, with no proof or anything, means not much really. Still, you'd be surprised how much they help in the overall sentiment / confidence.

$6k-$7k is a good price. Anything under $10k is, really, IMO. I just think that it's going to take some time. I really need to let this "hobby" go for a little while and comeback around 2019.

Not to get too off topic but there are other investments that are better suited to be looked into now that Bitcoin's price has dropped. Checking the price daily is just addicting.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

This would be a welcome development because I am tired of seeing my portfolio drop so much in the last couple of months. It hasn't been easy
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

I will not discuss my finances on a public forum. Let’s just say that I’m currently working with the Lambo dealership in my state to secure financing for a new Huracan. Wink I called them Friday and they haven’t taken me seriously yet. I am going to walk into their office Monday morning with my trezor and we’ll see who is laughing then! LOL! (It will be me)

laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

I believe that this will really happen because it was already long enough for bitcoins to dump and most of the traders in the market has already a huge amount of coins for them to hold so waiting is always the best way in the market to earn more profit.

KuraJamban

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

We all hoping the same way. But it will take sometimes for bitcoin to rise back $14,000
If we can break our downtrend, i really believe we can reach that price. Hoping so

reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

I really commend you, despite of bitcoin's price going down. You tend to stay positive not encouraging everyone to sell their bitcoin. I'm hoping that this will be true.

bololord

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

what do you have any prove about that? but maybe bitcoin will increase by may or june because ive seeen a lot of information and goodnews from social media but i think its time to buy now or regret soon im excited what will happen on nevemeber and december we need to invest more invest invest what we can so we will get a lot of money soon.
Runonwaves

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

Need to buy and wait for rising  Wink
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

bitcoin has increased again. Bitcoin prices have risen to $ 14,000. This is a good sign for all investors. The bitcoin market has grown again. You can safely buy bitcoin and store them. I'm also buying bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Kayum10029

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

I hope that way because at this time bitcoin prices fall below $ 7000 hopefully bitcoin prices quickly rise and stable
yes bitcoin price is falling below $7000 but today bitcoin price will increase above $7000.  and i expect that in April bitcoin price will contract $10000 and form stable position.

boyjack

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

Bitcoin price is going down. I dont think the price will go to $14000 range in April but it will be up to $10000 range and by Aug may be it will be touch in $14000. let see what will happened this year
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

I think it is still too early to be calling a recovery in Bitcoin price for April, this OP prediction is already way out of the range. I won't be convinced that we are out of the current range until it holds above $9,500. I expect this to happen during the 2nd Q of this year.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

well, Hopeful assumption, But you have to add something credible document in favor of your perception otherwise people don't take your writing seriously. they are thinking that you are writing only for your purpose. That's why you need to carry it out with a credible thinking.
I think Bitcoin price will reach a satisfactory level after the end of this month so we can be hopeful for getting benefit from this platform coming soon.
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

Nobody knows if bitcoin will reach $14,000 but many are hopeful that it will. What important here is, we must be optimistic that bitcoin will recover and all other coins, what's happening right now is just the correction phase and if you have bitcoin, do not sell it yet, instead, hodl until the price go up again.
Veterock

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I've also heard that bitcoin will cost 13-14 thousands of dollars in April.
NoviceInvestor

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

If Bitcoin is not worth $14,000 at the end of April, then will we have some reflective posts on this thread?

Or, will there simply be a new thread predicting $14,000 by the end of May?
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

If Bitcoin is not worth $14,000 at the end of April, then will we have some reflective posts on this thread?

Or, will there simply be a new thread predicting $14,000 by the end of May?
hoping the bitcoin price increase will be like that this month, but I think the current bitcoin price hike is still unstable, and there is still a possibility it will be difficult to rise to higher prices, but we need to prepare it.
TrumpD

Merit: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

At least try to backup your claim with some real facts. These are the kind of threads or posts which prompted the Merit system to come into place. Don't just create a thread for the sake of it. The purpose of this forum is to help the bitcoin community. There is no way that the price wuill reach $14,000 even by the end of this month.
pavel08

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

I believe that bitcoin in late April can reach its last year's maximum. of course, if in the coming days the downward trend will break through. Wink
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

If this news is true then it's a good news. Well let us be optimistic and claim that this April, it will rise upto that point or maybe much higher than that. It's too good specially to those who bought bitcoin last few days when its price is quite low.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

I believe that bitcoin in late April can reach its last year's maximum. of course, if in the coming days the downward trend will break through. Wink
Yes thats true, i also believe on that. At this point of time, there is no room for negative comments and ideas. You just have to trust whatever you have learn and understood in this business. Rising of price will always be our goal and what we pray for. Patience is always a virtue in eveything we do and also in this business.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Could this be true Huh
It sounds too good to be true, but I know its possible
I can't wait to see bitcoin rise back. Though I know the constant fall is not the end of it. Yet, I was tired of seeing it fall. April! Here we come.
Geemy

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

I do not think that all the news has no basis of health only give hope to people and wait without benefit, the market does not move, but is heading to the landing, this talk has no basis of health and nothing will happen
natalagerman95

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

Since bitcoin is now at least a little raised in the price, one can expect such, but I think that he will grow up in such a short time.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Although this is only your own personal thought, I still hope your guess is correct. We also hope that Bitcoin will start to pick up in April because Bitcoin has continued to fall for so long. I think it is time to pick up. Let us look forward together.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

I think the price will recover again but not that fast. We are already in April beginning and the price is a little up compared to previous week but I expect it to be temporary and the the price may drop to 5k.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

The BTC price started to rise recently and it is actually above $7k , thats for sure good news. I don't know if it will each $14k in this month, it looks somehow hard to happen, because it is increasing slowly right now, it will need more time to go up highly again in my opinion.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

This is good news especially for investors who buy bitcoin at a cheap price. and it definitely gets a lot of advantages. Although the bitcoin price is unpredictable I think it can be a good start for early April.

bman01

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

when we see the price chart of bitcoin i think it can't be that bitcoin will rise until $14000 this month, i think it can just rise likes $10000 is the max for this month
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

Despite that you didn’t analyze what you have just said now, something tells me that you might be saying the truth. I do see some people who say similar thing with analysis, but it ends up being rubbish. But my mind kind of supports what you just said. As of now, I wouldn’t buy anything, I already have a lot of Bitcoins in my wallet, so I don’t see any reason to keep buying more. I just hope that the price goes up from now so I could make profit, cause I have had a lot of patience.
Easin

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

I do not think think bitcoin will cross over 14000$ beginning of April. It will take more time to hit 14000$
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

when we see the price chart of bitcoin i think it can't be that bitcoin will rise until $14000 this month, i think it can just rise likes $10000 is the max for this month
Already it's the beginning of April but still, the price is 7000$ so no signs of rising to 14,000 and it will not jump suddenly from 7000 to 14000 it needs some time hopefully it may reach 14000 in few months.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

No, we are not selling Bitcoin, but please, friend, tell me, where did you take your confidence that Bitcoin will finally gain 14 thousand, especially very soon?
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:07 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:18:46 PM by sann111

Bitcoin is Rising, $14000 coming up.
hydeevanz

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

My friends told me that the sudden drop of bitcoin before April is in the history which made me believe that the current issue about btc is normal, but there are still people who have negative thoughts about it that keeps on underestimating the crypto currencies. I want to hold my coins and tokens, but I cannot deny the fact that I am really disappointed and scared that I might end up with an empty wallet.
Jingjess

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

I never lose my hope that bitcoin will increase if not this month probably until june.Don't sell your bitcoin if you dont want to regret later.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

There is still no assurance to this. The market right now is way unpredictable. I am expecting for increase in the market vale at the end of this year. The market is still having a hard time recovering from the downfall early this year. Dumps are more likely to happen at thid moment so surely, holding is a necessary thing to do in order to earn huge profit in the future.

syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:36:52 AM

true, when the price of crypto is declining, then the best decision for us is to buy or hold coin owned. Many people who sell bitcoins and coins they have, because they always listen to negative stories from others when the story is not necessarily true, and their chances for profit are huge, all it takes is to be patient.

bosshyip

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

Bitcoin 14000$ reached this mouth.This is good news for new bitcoin investor
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:21 AM

Just keep on holding, it's worth the wait. More profit for those who waits for the right time, do not listen to those negative comments,maybe they are just trying to convince you to sell your bitcoins. Just HODL it!

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

Anyone asked where the signal came from in the OP?

If this was insider info then it would be gold.

Looking at the market right now a huge jump like that is somehow close to impossible.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RoftheN

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

I hope but I doubt it.  I hope it doen't take years to recover like last time, but I'm optimistic of the future just don't expect it too soon.
sann111 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

It took only a month last time, it didnt take forever.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:22:19 AM

Anyone asked where the signal came from in the OP?
There are some post that are asking for signal but it seems that the signal wasn't clear on where did it came from.

If this was insider info then it would be gold.

Looking at the market right now a huge jump like that is somehow close to impossible.
Too early to say that the market now is in a huge jump but yes we are going there and just with smaller moves this is going to be our long waited moment.

Just keep on holding, it's worth the wait.
It's always worth the wait.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

I hope but I doubt it.  I hope it doen't take years to recover like last time, but I'm optimistic of the future just don't expect it too soon.

There is no clear sign of recovery in the short term but the hard times are probably over. It does not take too many years, surprise always comes in the middle of the year or the end of the year.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

yes, we all want the market back to normal what else for bitcoin. but the current situation is still unstable, I do not see a clue that will make the market grow. but it never hurts to hope and do a positive thing. I think currently bitcoin is cheaper and good to make investment choice.
Bitcoins are doing great even in such unstable situations. There are so people still coming into this world and seeking financial growth by earning here. As far as traders are concerned who are holding their coins, they must be confident in bitcoins. You people don’t have to lose hope. As you already know that bitcoins always do this, so don’t let your investment drown just because of emotions.
NoviceInvestor

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Bitcoin was going up consistently for a few days, and now it's back down again. It's saying something when you can't even predict that a trend will last longer than a day or so.
Ingoats

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

Seems to be again a arong prediction. The market value somewhat increased recently but eventually and after a day it again fell down below 7000 usd. The market is really volatile so I think, selling is not a necessary thing to do. It is more advisable to hold and wait until the end of this year where "true" increase in the market is expected to happen
JMD07

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

It's good to see some people like you have been optimistic on this technology that there's still hope for this month to rise the price of bitcoin. Today, the price had fall again after a little rebound and more people had been disappointed the way it happen with no bad news or FUD. I think this bearish trend will continue until some new buyers will invest and willing to HOLD their coins to make a good rally. Yes, we had more reason to wait for a better price. Be patient.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Seems to be again a arong prediction. The market value somewhat increased recently but eventually and after a day it again fell down below 7000 usd. The market is really volatile so I think, selling is not a necessary thing to do. It is more advisable to hold and wait until the end of this year where "true" increase in the market is expected to happen
Wrong/irrelevant prediction indeed. The market pumped for a whole, yesterday, climbing up to $7.400 and then slowly crashing down to where it was, at $6.800. That's the reason I don't believe in any of those predictions or so-called insider information.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
amaydel

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

Who knows it might really happens this month but seeing cryptomarket bleeds as the market price of bitcoin falls down again will make you think that it can't reach to 14,000$ this time. Maybe some other months will be possible.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

This is good news and I hope it can be realized, but where do you find this news? A statement must be based on a clear foundation, not just giving a random opinion that can make people confused or even fooled like this false news.
Kray

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Ah April fools, I just remembered. But if you look at the price chart, it could happen. I see a pretty good increase, which may be a signal for the next bullish trend. But if there is a manipulation, that signal could turned into a false signal, but whatever happens we must keep HODL, right?
bitcad4u

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Now I think,what you had said is true.Now the market condition is look like that.Thank you for the free signal.When you make this thread,I won't believe you.But truely I had believe you .So I had decided to hold the bitcoin.When the price is increase steadily,we can't buy at low price.It's better to hold your bitcoin till the price reaches high value.
egoryana

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

Looking at Bitcoin's current growth, we can say that you were right. Only in the dates error. Most likely, the $ 14,000 price of bitcoin will be in early May

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
newbie-hero

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

I have been saying always that it is unwise to sell Bitcoin. And now we see like Bitcoin has started to rise. This is really good event. I have bought some Bitcoin even and now I am waiting for big profits.
colkcolk

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:23 AM

I do not see some reference made by OP to predict the price of BTC to reach 14,000, it was just his expectation as perhaps he saw on that time the BTC price was the lowest on 6500. The actual thing, now as end of April can show BTC price is around 9000.
lingwistiko

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Bitcoin failed to reach that with just a couple of hours left before the month of May. At least, bitcoin has responded well against the negative news and FUDs being spread in this forum and to the entire cyberspace. Bitcoin will always come back and it will even be more stronger this year.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

This is absolutely crap and $14k for bitcoin in such a less amount of time is close to impossible and all this is a crap story without any background supporting it.
Nazmul012

Activity: 772

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:20:49 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 06:41:36 PM by Nazmul012

Truely Nowadays Bitcoin Face a lot of restriction and so continuously going Down which is very disappointing For Crypto Trades and Holders. but now we can see the bitcoin price is quite increased that is very optimistic and so we can hope thhat Bitcoin is about to go around $12,000 within next 2months or 3months and thanks for your advice mate

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

I think bitcoin will not reach $14,000 in this month because today is the last day in April but we still have another months to see the price reaches that number. bitcoin rising is not quick as in the December but it's steady and I think it's a little bit slow and I think it's waiting for a good moment that will happen soon in the market. maybe we can see the highest price again in this year so we can make the biggest profit too.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Today is april 30 and the target price of $14,000 in the month of april did not reach and I think maune possible to become I think after few weeks more they have chances the price become like that. But it's not 100 percent guaranteed that price increase because the price is also depends to us ofocarse if we hold our bitcoin the price increase.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: