Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rising to $14,000 beginning April  (Read 1351 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 02:02:20 AM by sann111

Free Signal for people losing hope: Bitcoin is about to go upto $14,000.
If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.
Dont listen to any negative comment below.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

This is a good news for investors. Bitcoin has rebounded and can rise sharply. Now people should buy bitcoin and store them before the bitcoin reaches the top. Thanks to the G20 summit, we have worked together to find a solution to boost the bitcoin rebound. bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in the coming days.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

its a good predictions about bitcoin, but when we see the price chart of bitcoin i think it can't be that bitcoin will rise until $14000 this month, i think it can just rise likes $10000 is the max for this month, i know the key of the profit is HODL but what should i do when see the market is bleeding?  Angry Angry

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

This is a good news for investors. Bitcoin has rebounded and can rise sharply. Now people should buy bitcoin and store them before the bitcoin reaches the top. Thanks to the G20 summit, we have worked together to find a solution to boost the bitcoin rebound. bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in the coming days.
Good thing to hear that positive insights, Lucky are those who wait. For many of us are patiently waiting to bounce back. Hopefully it will realize in the nearest days..
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.

dude your topic is just as bad as those saying "bitcoin is dead" or "is falling to $2000" because you are just making a random statement and not even explaining what your reasons or analysis is that you think price is going to rise.
and just like the FUD topics, even if it happens your topic is still low quality! and just like FUD topics, it doesn't change anything.

There is a FOMO brewing...
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

I agree with your opinion. Because it may be thanks to G20 investors do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin. And make bitcoin prices over $ 20,000. But the price increase is not in this month may be 2 months ahead or 3 months ahead.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

yes, Bitcoin will pump in this month. Because many MNC companies are accepting the Bitcoin platform so they are all plan to invest in Bitcoin and some countries are implementing the cryptocurrency Legalisation. These are all good news in Crypto platform. But news channels are spread the useless news in cryptocurrency. I think this month end it will reach more than 12k USD is possible in Crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I hope you're right. But you have to show a technical analysis, for example, to claim such a thing. You have to show some proof. Just words are not enough. I understand that many people are getting stressful because of this price trend. And I know today is April Fools' Day. Lol
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Is this a April fools joke? I do not see any signals for prices to react with growth. I agree that each of us is waiting for a price increase. But this does not mean that we will believe in such tales. We need wishes to be backed up by real signals. The only positive signal that I now see is a decline in trading volumes. People do not want to part with bitcoins at $ 6800.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

It's nice words hear from you .I was holding my bitcoin for long term and this fall make me anger.But I had believe in bitcoin and this is the reason for holding.Since April is the financial year end,the price of bitcoin will reach 11,000$ before end of this month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Not sure what the signal is! But traditionally April is the start of the bull run so lets a few weeks and see if you are right - we all hope you are

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

Is this a April fools joke? I do not see any signals for prices to react with growth. I agree that each of us is waiting for a price increase. But this does not mean that we will believe in such tales. We need wishes to be backed up by real signals. The only positive signal that I now see is a decline in trading volumes. People do not want to part with bitcoins at $ 6800.
Well we see that at 6800, it was 6500 for most of the morning as the floor and boom zoom less than a minute $300 up, maybe we are seeing the beginning of the rise right now.

A lot of fluctuation are happening at the moment, As I said earlier that I really think that $6500 USD can be the floor or bottom for bitcoin as we may see that it is time to take a rise again, But we can't be so sure with it because of a continues manipulation may still occur and this is really keeping bitcoin from rising, But lets all hope April can be a better start in seeing an increase with the value even if its not a bull run perhaps it can be a quality smooth pump.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

So you actually claim that it is going to almost double up in price from the current level of 6700$.
Volumes seem to be dead for me and I think that the only thing that may help the prices to recover would be a big news that will drive some hype.
I believe that those news are going to come from the regulators side as if a big country decides to regulate bitcoin and to see it as a currency it's going to drive a lot of people from that country to purchase bitcoins and is going to drive the volumes higher.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

are you sure bitcoin will reach to $ 12000 in april this month?

yes, good hopefull for members who are already pessimistic with bitcoin decrease, but if your statement is wrong, then many people will be disappointed.

so I think we better observe the movement of bitcoin graphs.
Ale46

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

I hope that way because at this time bitcoin prices fall below $ 7000 hopefully bitcoin prices quickly rise and stable
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

That is great to hear but I expect this should not be a April fool thread. If this really happens I will cash more than 5000 USD for my contruction works as I have pending money to pay. Everyone please hodl the bitcoins and ethereum for giving demand to the marketplace.
There are exchanges migragating to the other countries if you have invested on multiple cryptos there may be pause and your fund might frozen.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Yes, in the past few hours, the whole encryption market crash happens, almost all the encryption of currency collapse happened, I don't know what happened, I hope the bitcoin to stop falling as soon as possible, so that I can reduce a lot of losses, today I lost a lot of money again, hope in April bitcoin can bring me hope, wish the bitcoin can be recovered in April to $12000
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:08:17 PM
Merited by mrcash02 (1)

HaHaHa! April Fool's right? I'll have to doubt your claim, since April didn't start that well for Bitcoin, it's going down even further. It also goes without saying that you shouldn't sell at the moment, the market is a bloodbath and and any sale now is definitely losing you money. Moreover, anyone can make any bold predictions regarding the price, it will recover some day, but I doubt it will happen that soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Man, you remind me religious fanatic. Bitcoin won't rise only because you really want it. I'm not trying to say, that hold is bad strategy, but don't be beliver! Analise market and world news.
So, I think, bitcoin course will sit on position about $8000-$11000. I don't see any signals to it's rise or falling. Countries policy on cryptocurrency is still uncertain. So, I'll wait for July summet G20.

cellanadalam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

hope it will happen. we know there always any bad news about bitcoin since the beginning of this year, and it really gives negative effect to the market. hope it will recover very soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: