Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rising to $14,000 beginning April  (Read 1351 times)
Alopu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

The Bitcoin bull continues to charge as the price soars to over $14k. The run-up over the past few months has been fueled by reports of Bitcoin futures trading coming to US exchanges, but the most recent bump comes after an exciting announcement about the progress of the Lightning Network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin is hard to reach $14,000 on April.
Today, 04 April 2018, Base on H4 Bitcoin Price Chart we can see that the long term of Bitcoin is bearish, but short term has shown signal of improvement. If Bitcoin can break $7200 resistance in the next two days then it will be heading to the price range 7800 - 8000. If not it will return $5700 - $6100.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Oh wow some junior member gives a price predicition without any source. I will invest now all my money on bitcoin. I will sell my house too Roll Eyes Cmon people, why are you starting threads like this? They are like thousands of other threads like these. So how about just top that and you guys try to discuss normal. I bet end of month Bitcoin will be not by 14thousand. So all i can say is just hold your coins, rebuy rebuy and rebuy and soon it will all go up!
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Free Signal for people losing hope: Bitcoin is about to go upto $14,000.
If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.
Dont listen to any negative comment below.
Lolz can you please provide a supporting evidence that your forecast may come in reality? its bettee to be said than done though every one like that bitcoin will goes up to even 14k but with the current price and trading movement it seems its hard to touch at 14k eith in this month or in may it may still range to 7-10k level
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

If you are selling, dont sell. Hodl is the key here. Reap the benefit of waiting. For those waiting, invest now, buy buy and buy.
I am hoping that it will. Bitcoin really had a rough start this year which made its market value to be downed for as much as 58% of its highest market price lasy year. It is currently having a hard time to recover. But if this is possible,i vesting would surely be a good idea to earn huge profit once the market starts to continuously recover. We just have to be patient.

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Maybe the next year April, I believe bitcoin price will be $100000 in the future, but it must be years to go, the market need more users and the world need time to know bitcoin, the blockchain will spread across the world in the next three years
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Maybe yes, maybe not.The future is uncertainty. I don't agree if you say this April bitcoin will touch at the price of 14 thousand dollars per bitcoin, because the bitcoin technical analysis is in the bearish zone, but you can be true but the probability is slight. I would rather agree that in the next 2 years bitcoin will touch 100 thousand per dollar. So..Keep HODL  Cool
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Bitcoin would surely gain more value this month, but I think it won't raise that easily to 14K USD within this month, maybe in next 2 months.

If BTC would earn more supporter/volunteers and communities just like the previous year, it probably would hit more than 50K USD within this year.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

Bitcoin would surely gain more value this month, but I think it won't raise that easily to 14K USD within this month, maybe in next 2 months.

If BTC would earn more supporter/volunteers and communities just like the previous year, it probably would hit more than 50K USD within this year.

That is a good news, I am sure that there are lot of people here who sees this that bitcoin will gonna  go pump this April, I believe in it as well, we don't need to argue how much it gonna be for as long as it will grow up that is what most important for us.
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 04:15:32 PM by zakirazak

predicting the rise of BTC at $ 14k is something to expect,
although history shows BTC has the potential to penetrate the market at around $ 20K  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
but the impact on price security suggesting that BTC is not yet ready to play at high inflation.
and my prediction of a series of emotional drama in the market  Grin Grin Grin
will allow that  Wink TokenGo Wink has the potential to drive digital property growth upwards BTC asset. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

Of course I will! after such correction, now the price of bitcoin should go to $ 14000! this is the minimum price for bitcoin, I think this price could rise to $ 20000-25000! In spring, the price of bitcoin always begins to grow! you have to be patient and everyone will be happy!))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 03:55:16 PM by Epimetheus

That is a good news, I am sure that there are lot of people here who sees this that bitcoin will gonna  go pump this April, I believe in it as well, we don't need to argue how much it gonna be for as long as it will grow up that is what most important for us.
I think bitcoin cannot reach $14000 in the beginning of april.It can go up in the end of april but in the beginning it is too early.But people are hoping that it will soon rise like earlier it used to be.Bitcoin's price is very volatile and is regulated by its demand and supply.Holding of bitcoin also determines its price.I think it can reach around $9000-$10000 which is enough I guess as its users will get some benefit from the price rise.Investors are also hoping the same.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

yes, we all want the market back to normal what else for bitcoin. but the current situation is still unstable, I do not see a clue that will make the market grow. but it never hurts to hope and do a positive thing. I think currently bitcoin is cheaper and good to make investment choice.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

At present the price is around the $7000 margin fluctuating up and down without a gradual or periodic growth. If the price grows high and reaches $14000 it'll be good. To attain the same bitcoin needs to undergo a cent percent growth from the current price point. It is possible, but very few take risk to gain such a profit.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

I like your style of carving a word, true I agree with your words that I also think the same but not with 14K may be more than that. Do not look at the negative sparks of people and that includes true I'm very amenable, funny indeed but that is the key advantage that is left behind.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

HaHaHa! April Fool's right? I'll have to doubt your claim, since April didn't start that well for Bitcoin, it's going down even further. It also goes without saying that you shouldn't sell at the moment, the market is a bloodbath and and any sale now is definitely losing you money. Moreover, anyone can make any bold predictions regarding the price, it will recover some day, but I doubt it will happen that soon.
There in no such known time to predict Bitcoin as it is growing buy the rule of supply and demand. Its value will definitely start rising even in April if supply and demand is increasing other wise its value will not go so high until its demand does not increases. I can surely tell you Bitcoin will reach at 30 k dollars this year without any fall again. Next time is jumping time lets wait for it to jump again.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

The instability of the bitcoin course is its characteristic feature. Bitcoin, who reached $ 20,000 at his peak, now returned to the mark he was at the beginning
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

This is a good news for investors. Bitcoin has rebounded and can rise sharply. Now people should buy bitcoin and store them before the bitcoin reaches the top. Thanks to the G20 summit, we have worked together to find a solution to boost the bitcoin rebound. bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in the coming days.

Thanks amazing stuff. I thought bitcoin was going to carry on going down to maybe $6000 but now that you have told me it is going up to $20000 in few days I am investing my money. Thanks for the heads up advice. I am investing a lot of money and when bitcoin goes to $20000 in a few days I will triple my money. This is a really good opportunity and I can't thank you enough for providing the information.

Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

well I believe same, because I've always believed that the price will go up despite the slash in price
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

Currently the price is already moving towards the upside, but I still doubt whether it will be like the 1st of April yesterday the price rose so high and the morning went very deep, and if buy now there is a 2% increase and I still hesitate to buy back Bitcoin, maybe if later the price has reached $ 7200 I will buy back because the trend will definitely stay up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: