Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4643 times)
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

I appreciate your good experience that you had and still have in the forum and joining the bounty campaigns.
When i see theese results i want to make more and more, it was also great motivation for me to make article here and open eyes maybe for some users who not trust in bountys!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
potsu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

Very well,you have indeed have a good experience,do not try to stop learning from the forum and do not let the money make your head bigger always be humble so that the blessings will pour to you! Bounty hunting is indeed the safest way to earn money because you wont need to risk anything but your time and effort and you can earn as much as you can that depends on the effort you are doing.
alexforneus

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Hi guys, did you see that market place is going to accept Sia and Storj tokens?
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

Those are impressive numbers! Participating in bounties really pay great. But only those bounties that are potentially successful,otherwise, it will not be beneficial and profitable.
On the other hand, had you participated in a little crappy campaign, you can always exchange the token or coins earned for promising ones.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

The bounty campaigns are excellent methods to get tokens without investing anything and then exchange them in the exchanges and convert them into money to spend. But you have to select valuable projects and commit yourself, because with one or two bounty campaigns you can not earn big numbers, and it also takes luck to find bounty that pay well
i guess it's not just luck, we should be able to analyze whether ico is good or not. from there make your bigger lucky. besides that after listing market we should be able to analyze the future of that coin, so that make our income is more and more
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

The bounty campaigns are excellent methods to get tokens without investing anything and then exchange them in the exchanges and convert them into money to spend. But you have to select valuable projects and commit yourself, because with one or two bounty campaigns you can not earn big numbers, and it also takes luck to find bounty that pay well
i guess it's not just luck, we should be able to analyze whether ico is good or not. from there make your bigger lucky. besides that after listing market we should be able to analyze the future of that coin, so that make our income is maximal
yes i would say its 20% LUCK, 40% your activity-you need to have time to be active everyday and 40% Knowledge!
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

@OP, great post, definitely a positive message to all aspiring bounty participants. I would recommend that people stick to their schedule, apply to the highest potential bounties, and stick it through to the end (unless something suggests you should exit early, e.g. failure). There is definitely reasonable money to be earned if you put the work in.

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

i guess it's not just luck, we should be able to analyze whether ico is good or not. from there make your bigger lucky. besides that after listing market we should be able to analyze the future of that coin, so that make our income is more and more

Luck is a small part of success for bounty hunters, the major factors are dedication, making sure your time is spent most effectively, and most importantly that you only spend that time on the bounties that both deserve your effort, and are willing to pay generously for it. Also bare in mind that if an ICO is undervalued, the bounty reward might multiple once it hits the exchanges, so this should be part of your consideration.

shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

@OP, great post, definitely a positive message to all aspiring bounty participants. I would recommend that people stick to their schedule, apply to the highest potential bounties, and stick it through to the end (unless something suggests you should exit early, e.g. failure). There is definitely reasonable money to be earned if you put the work in.
Thanks, many users havent get rewards, just because they were lazy, not be active enough or just not follow the rules!
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

Wow congratulation to you,all your hard works and efforts will paid off.
 On my first bounty campaign experience I'll have a token and I'll wait for the result at this time.Hopefully I'll earn my hard works and efforts like you.
I started second campaign,hopefully I'll made it too
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

bounty experiments that I have done about 40% bounty that I follow is a success and provide benefits although not too big I am happy because of the bounty campaign in my opinion including a great job and sufficient income. it's just a matter of bounty program we have to wait up to 3-7 months to make a satisfactory result.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

My bounty experience was so great. I gained so much experience that I applied. As of now I am joining 50 bounties since I joined crypto related and waiting for for the payments was already finished.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley

I appreciate your good experience that you had and still have in the forum and joining the bounty campaigns.
The popularity of the campaigns and the bounty have been moved from the bitcoin payment into altcoin payment and even people risk their time and power because they don't know if they will accept any token from this bounty even after many weeks or months after the bounty is finished totally, in some cases their ICO still runs but the main thing is that the participants should receive their tokens and most of the time they get a good profit.
When i see theese results i want to make more and more, it was also great motivation for me to make article here and open eyes maybe for some users who not trust in bountys!

The result undoubtedly is great when the bounty pays and when all participants are happy because they get the payment on time and get a huge profit because they are paid in tokens which later that token is expected to have a higher value and the price can even get pumped within a short period of time after the bounty payment, even though I see that people dump the price after the token gets listed in exchange because people want to convert their money into bitcoin as soon as possible - in this phase is the best moment to buy as the price is low if not lowest.
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.

Thanks!  Smiley

The popularity of the campaigns and the bounty have been moved from the bitcoin payment into altcoin payment and even people risk their time and power because they don't know if they will accept any token from this bounty even after many weeks or months after the bounty is finished totally, in some cases their ICO still runs but the main thing is that the participants should receive their tokens and most of the time they get a good profit.

The result undoubtely is great when the bounty pays
yes, it alwasy depend on that!
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Well done! I think most of us started with bounty until we got familiar with the market. It does add up in the end, especially if you hold the coins for a while.
reztava

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

I think in any bounty program we should also participate in investing or holding it, for the benefit we expect.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

I've never had a problem with bounty.As soon as I found this opportunity so soon began to use it and quite pleased with the result which was obtained

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I've never had a problem with bounty.As soon as I found this opportunity so soon began to use it and quite pleased with the result which was obtained
Me too! I have great hopes because I take part in LuckyToken so time will show
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

bounty experiments that I have done about 40% bounty that I follow is a success and provide benefits although not too big I am happy because of the bounty campaign in my opinion including a great job and sufficient income. it's just a matter of bounty program we have to wait up to 3-7 months to make a satisfactory result.

Waiting for 3-7 months just for the bounty of a certain bounty program is too long waiting, but since we don't have any choice but to wait for it, then be it. Not all of the bounty that we are going to join will gives us profits, because sadly there are some bounties that turned out to be scam and ran away the money that they have raised, lucky you you never been encounter bounty like that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

is bounty campaign are real? i'm never get paid from any campaign Undecided
Yes its all real, you. can read more about: How to participate, how to choose and much more in my new article: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: