Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4642 times)
kikipalmer

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

Partcipating in the reddit bounties, and you need upvotes to either your comments or posts?? Feel free to send a pm to https://t.me/redditupvotebot with your reddit profile url.

Steps:

1 send /start to https://t.me/redditupvotebot

2 Send your reddit profile url immediately don’t wait for any response from the bot after sending /start

Sample : https://www.reddit.com/user/redditusername

3 your submissions would be reviewed and you would get an invitation once you’ve been accepted

Conditions

❗️Reddit account must be more than one month old

❗️Must have have at least 3 karmas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

Congratulations that your hardwork paid off, this means that there are still many bounties out there that are paying and will have a great use and value in the future. I saw that you have credits i also got some from bounty, if they can develop and prove about their claim on scalability and tps it will surely be huge.

ANDRE2222

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

My first bounty earns 1000 dollars resulting from twitter and facebook campaign that I follow. Since then I am very enthusiastic to participate in bounty, especially in facebook and twitter campaign. Bounty of facebook and twitter campaign can we follow some in the same time. I also participate in the signature campaign.
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Congratulation to you
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make. Because working time is at least behind it.

shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make. Because working time is at least behind it.
Yes it very hard to predict wich bounty will be succesfull, a lot of them are scams!
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
You are right. Taking part in good bounty programs can be rewarding.
I guess you have done lots of work to get over 2500$ in 3 month.
Generally speaking, you can only get hundreds of dollars.
MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

2500$ is for 3 months , it's so great bro . The basic salary of my country is 150$/month . You've got great profits from the bounty . Congrats bro

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley

Nice of you to share your experience and wallet balance as proof . This will encourage and motivate others to earn through bounties. Those that were cheated through bounty will see that there are still good and paying ones.
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

Thanks!  Smiley
You are right. Taking part in good bounty programs can be rewarding.
I guess you have done lots of work to get over 2500$ in 3 month.
Generally speaking, you can only get hundreds of dollars.
yes mate, there was aprox 60-70 prijects in these 3 months, and i have get rewards from 30 already and from these 30 i have made this profit!
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

My experience with the bounty campaigns to date has been positive. Although at the beginning there was some platform that did not pay me because they were scams, now I select better platforms and bounty campaigns to do and I have good earnings
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

My experience with the bounty campaigns to date has been positive. Although at the beginning there was some platform that did not pay me because they were scams, now I select better platforms and bounty campaigns to do and I have good earnings
it always depends how you choose projects, if you take random just to make more it will be after more % that scam, because you was not check project before you start!
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

My first experience with bounty campaign is a fail because they dont give me reward for following their instructions in endorsing their projects so didn't continue endorsing it and also the admin there is not an admin. Someone's jusf trying to scam me so I stopped promoting their project. I took me months to promote for nothing. But some campaign or projects are good and trusted
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

Choosing a project is the most difficult part of the project and participation in it will be beneficial when you were able to make the right choice.I hope that soon all the bounty brand will be beneficial

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
MfzbCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

Yes, you are a very lucky guy, and I hope you will be able to live a better life through your efforts. Come on, friend.
notthepuma

Activity: 168

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

I participate in bounty constantly and always carefully choose projects.Not once have I made mistakes and chose the wrong project I think I just got lucky with the choice

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

MacBook for the salary is good, but imagine how fun when your salary is 150 dollars! And people live and eat, and even manage to make small savings!
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

I'm happy to know your experience. Yeah, as my bounty experience, I also found some great and sometimes bad experience. I got my rewards and sometimes I got scams. Those are the colors of my advantages and risks joining bounty. But in this case, the most important thing is that how we can join the good bounty and spread all good things about ICO. It is also better to do certain research in order to avoid the scam bounty. For me, the bounty is a good way to get free tokens within rewards by doing such campaign seriously.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

Great experience, congratulations, buddy, for being able to make your life better . Bounty but now is not the same , it is now much less than before
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

I'm glad for you. I hope I will successful with WeLocal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: