Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4642 times)
insect

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Same here in our country imagine we only paid 7$ a day for 8 hours,  there were also establishment who pays 3 $ a day for nine hours..can you imagine that? its not enough to buy food so doing bounty campaign is much worth it. I love doing bounty's than  working full time with this very less salary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

I believe the bounty though have not followed the signature of. for although the ordinary result is promising and even coin bounty results from very reliable to satisfy the necessities of life let alone for the future. opportunities for the huge bounty and fondly missed.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Ow, man! U were promoting HOQU too?  Cheesy Theyjust GOTTA be huge after the hell we have been gone through together lol But now it's so looow price.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Quantler
Copper Member

Activity: 42

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

Why do I feel sad when I look at the coins that I earned for participating in bounty campaigns for six months? Once it was a solid amount of money, but for the past 2 months the value of these coins has dropped by a factor of ten and I now doubt that it was necessary to waste time on getting them.

In light of this, do you still participate in bounty programs?
oliviatwisp

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

Excellent result and I recently joined the German project Vreo.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876
I'm very satisfied and  I follow the project news in a Telegram. It is convenient to work with them and I am pleased with the active positionof the team
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

Congratz OP, that is a really nice result and indeed when you are living in a country where the minimum monthly wages are 240 EUR, you are making a killing!

Started with bounties about 6 weeks ago, after finding out about Airdrops. Currently, I am participating in over 50 bounty campaigns. Some through Bountyhive, but they have recently changed the rules of token allocation and now it depends on the number of tokens sold by the ICO you are promoting. Don't be fooled by the number they present to you, because they are based on the ICO reaching their Hard cap.

That said I really believe there is good money to be made here, just getting experienced in picking the right ones.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

I'm bounty experience is 5 month's. My rank member in bitcoinlalk platform. so you can participate bounty bountyhive.io  and earn money
That is a wack company. I have a feeling that they are holding out on the people's funds and giving them a small percent.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

This is a really good first experience. I'm new and I'm in my first bounty right now, and I'm very curious to wait for it to finish and see what happens.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Apex Investments

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

That's a great result!  I think that it's important to select projects that you believe in and that you feel have a good chance of success. 

In my experience, this makes it easier to hold the investment if you believe in the project and the team. 

My simple advice is to only join bounties in which you would invest your funds. 

Personally, I'm involved with the Social Wallet and Alt.Estate bounties through Bounty Hive

snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

Bounty of facebook and twitter campaign can we follow some in the same time. But there are some disadvantages on it, especially when it comes to distribution of token which is need to wait a month  or two before you receive your tokens.  only time these people are free is when it is in their lunch which is why this forum is more alive when these people has free time.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
You have a good result.
I didn't reach similar profitability yet, but I think I will leave in 1-2 months.
Work in bounty is pleasant to me because it not difficult and takes a little time.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley

You just got lucky about joining a legitimate campaign and gain that good amount of $2,500 because 80 percent of bounty campaign now is scam,yes they are paying tokens but has no value and have so low that wasnt enough for theyre promise expected salary..so i hope the next campaig that you will be going will be like that whos paying rightfully
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!
My bounty experience is like a roller coaster ride. As a newbie it was so hard for me to find a good campaign, a lot of rejection happened to me but still I choose to try because I do believe that failure is just a recipe towards success. When I finally joined a campaign, I realized that earning money is a long process. But due to my willingness to help my family and determination, I've just  finally done my first campaign and Im waiting when my first earning to come.
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley

My bounty experience was really hard for me it was my first time to join the campaign who was refer my by friend I'm curious how to do it, sometimes I ask myself if I'm doing right.  But in the end it was failed but for me its okay. First experience is learning also.
Kemeron

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Thanks!  Smiley
i recomende you bounty project ICOREWARD
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

Hi. I paticipate in another good bounty campaign. Welocal. Try it.
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

I should say that my bounty experience was a good kind of experience. Sometimes it makes me feel bother to those bounty I had join, because of some of the projects are not updated which you will use it in your campaigns.
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Congrats mate. Good job. I started around November last year and approximately I earn already around 2,000 USD. It was a big help for the family expenses. Bounty takes hard work as well but on a very short amount of time. But compare to the work you've done, its something very rewarding. But I have also bad experience. I also have one bounty that I started around December 2017 and finished ICO last March 21. Soft Cap was not achieve, therefore bounty participants was not paid. I therefore conclude that bounty program is like having your own business, you don't exactly know if you will be rewarded with good profit or you may also end of loosing you time and effort. But end of the day, you provide value to the marketplace by posting valuable feedback. Cheers mate, just continue your journey.
Quantler
Copper Member

Activity: 42

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Anyone ever had a bad experience, like not getting paid? That would be bad
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

Thanks!  Smiley iympo has not paid bounty so how did u get your lympo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: