Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4642 times)
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:18 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 10:41:42 PM by shaman11
Merited by spiker777 (1)

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaklis43

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:18 PM
Merited by shaman11 (6)

Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.
Wow how you got hacked? Because i think its really hard Huh
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

That is really good, i think bounty is good option for un employed and bounty hunters, but i will advice not to do all the campaigns blindly at one time, just limit yourself to 2-3 best campaigns at a time and promote them with all your heart, this will not only earn you good rewards but the project will benefit equally too, so in the long run your reward tokens will grow multifold as well.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

That is really good, i think bounty is good option for un employed and bounty hunters, but i will advice not to do all the campaigns blindly at one time, just limit yourself to 2-3 best campaigns at a time and promote them with all your heart, this will not only earn you good rewards but the project will benefit equally too, so in the long run your reward tokens will grow multifold as well.
Yes, i agree with you, when i start i add in my spreadsheet over 50 projects, and only from 7 of them, i get some profit (over ~50$) so its hard to predict wich one will be succesfull! Now i am participating in not so much bountys!
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

My first wallet was hacked, the bounty rewards stacked till then the hacker stole all coins with significant value. And now, I am starting again hoping to recover from my loss. Be extra careful and vigilant whenever you are visiting or click websites. Phishing is not the reason why I am hacked so please, be wary!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

My first wallet was hacked, the bounty rewards stacked till then the hacker stole all coins with significant value. And now, I am starting again hoping to recover from my loss. Be extra careful and vigilant whenever you are visiting or click websites. Phishing is not the reason why I am hacked so please, be wary!

thanks for the suggestions, i will be maximal careful, hope you will get all your stolen tokens back in your new projects, good luck mate!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Indeed great earnings, In my first try in bounty I have never doubted it even once, And have started in earning BTC and not token in the Forum, But when I have stumble upon the bounty campaign I have realize the potential it can give to me by just engaging with it you can earn different kinds of token and without investing to them and by means of participating, supporting, and advertising their ICO this can sure accumulate a lot of earning in the future while hodling that earn token of yours, But stay alert as well because there are some bounty that are only scam and sometimes campaign manager would run with the payments.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Congrats bro.  Cool Cool Cool
I also jumped in to these bounty programs in this January. Also have involved with cryptos about 2 years. But couldn't earn like you. May be I have chosen a wrong path.   Undecided Undecided Undecided

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

Congratulation to you, i do bounty from January, so maybe until this may i'll have tokens and see result at that time. I'll refer your experiences. Thanks

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

I'm looking forward to my first experience. Hopefully, it would be a great one. Based on my observations on different threads here, most are saying that if there are scam bounties, they are very rare, unlike in airdrops. These days, the one that still has a high trust rating are bounty projects.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

It's worth $1500 because we're in a bear market, if you hold and we the market go bull again, you can easily triple the amount without doing anything

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

Absolutely, you had a great result. I would say had a great result for my first month as well, while I earned over 1ETH recently on ICTA bounty campaign too. This is still my first month and participating presently in some bounty campaigns and I surely believe all will yield positively. The only thing about bounty campaign is that, it’s not meant for lazy ones. Only patient would absolutely gain from the race. I love your inspiration man. Thanks
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Indeed great earnings, In my first try in bounty I have never doubted it even once, And have started in earning BTC and not token in the Forum, But when I have stumble upon the bounty campaign I have realize the potential it can give to me by just engaging with it you can earn different kinds of token and without investing to them and by means of participating, supporting, and advertising their ICO this can sure accumulate a lot of earning in the future while hodling that earn token of yours, But stay alert as well because there are some bounty that are only scam and sometimes campaign manager would run with the payments.
I had now over 50 tokens in my wallet, but realy profitable was only 7 Cheesy some i already sell and buy stable altcoins, and how you can see Lympo, Credits and Hoqu i leave. Also there was many scams in this period, last one was Denaro (
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Congrats bro.  Cool Cool Cool
I also jumped in to these bounty programs in this January. Also have involved with cryptos about 2 years. But couldn't earn like you. May be I have chosen a wrong path.   Undecided Undecided Undecided
thanks mate, i wish you also good luck and do not give up! There will be many succesful projects in future!
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Bounty is definitely real and has a lot of potential income. It just happen that people are abusing it in this forum and admins are trying to minimize it. Ranking is now getting harder and earning would be minimal.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Wow how you got hacked? Because i think its really hard Huh
It is easy to hack because some peoples are directly paste the private keys. But some good peoples are alert in personal message. Last month I saw the one person he is directly paste the private keys because they don't know difference between Bitcoin address to private keys. So easily stole the wallet. These kind of problems are many people faced in day by day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

Absolutely, you had a great result. I would say had a great result for my first month as well, while I earned over 1ETH recently on ICTA bounty campaign too. This is still my first month and participating presently in some bounty campaigns and I surely believe all will yield positively. The only thing about bounty campaign is that, it’s not meant for lazy ones. Only patient would absolutely gain from the race. I love your inspiration man. Thanks
Yes, you are absolutely right, on bounty there is only one rule: constancy, you need to have time for it every day! good luck also to you
 Wink
especial

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

My experience with bounty and airdrops was great. Now i'm participating in BrazukCoin discord invite bounty. its a shame i dont know how to code as there are some good bounties for miners or web content :/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: