Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your best bounty  (Read 854 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:24:36 AM

The signature you use is great and the bounty manager who runs it has a good reputation, just follow their website and then will see other projects
here https://bounties.biz/
Yeah, this web is created by Amazix, they run a lot of bounties now, but some of them are not good, so you have to do your own research. But I love Amazix work and updated spreadsheets.
Indeed not all bounty is interesting but I like the team they are very responsive to the questions of investors. 2 times following their project and all of them were great success, babb and bankex.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

now a lot of new bounties and choose one bounty you think good because now many projects that fail not enter the market.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:29:41 AM

For now my best bounty is credits. I got overly tokens worth $400 for their bounty and I was so happy about it. I wish all my bounties will be like that all the time.

SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:31:45 AM

Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.
Thank you for your tips  Cool.

I participate in a Bounty-campaign now: https://keplertek.org/ Excellent Hard Cap and easy conditions of participation. There are a lot more good campaigns!

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:35:44 AM

I'm really don't know which one i can  advise you,in bad market many project postpone waste our hunters time ,my current will end tomorrow ,i don't want to go on next.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

Bobs repair is the best bounty currently to me. i have empathize that ins and eth blue gave me lot of dollers. when you selecting a bounty please read the white paper , see the telegram users and shoot questions to the admins

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:32 AM

Hello, do you have some good bounty campaigns right now? And would you like to share with us?
Because I see there are many new bounties, but many of them are too bad and not worth spending time on.

I suggest you should join in some bounty such as : HireGo, DeHedge, Yo, Crowdcoin and Sofin bounty. You should consider them. Good luck!  Grin
MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

Effect.ai and Cherr.io are in my list . I like Effect.ai so much . You can give a try to do this bounty

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

Now the best bounty I've ever supported is Credits. I became Translation of the ico. and also I am active in communicating with them. I can get a lot of new knowledge more closely with their team

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:59:56 AM

Thank you for your tips  Cool.

All bounties that are managed by sir BlockEye are all good bounties and good reward.My time in working in bounties are all worth it because so far they are all good and luckily I don't have any problem with my previous bounties.

jerwinn6

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

Nowadays theres a lot of bounty that we can participate, but some of them dont have a clear goal, and solid foundation in their project. Be smart in choosing the right one by doing some research, in every project we should know what are their goals and objectives and what are they trying to accomplish.Betex is Great. You may check this one Sir.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:07:25 AM

Try joining campaigns that are manage by sylon. I joined some campaign manage by him in the past. And i got a huge payout. Like oyster and appcoins.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

In the past, the signature campaign I've joined was good! They will sending right now the proper allocation to every bounty hunters. But their coins will be listed at the month of July. As of now, I do not know if this campaign I've joined is good as what before but I am believe how the campaign manager works and how the developers handle this project. Hopefully, this project will success in the near future.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:16:30 AM

You see my signature. I think it's a very good project. My prediction about this project will work. Please be part of the project.
Thanks for your share!
All altcoins and tokens are good if given full attention!
However, recently, the price of the altcoin and Bitcoin are down sharply!
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

Try joining campaigns that are manage by sylon. I joined some campaign manage by him in the past. And i got a huge payout. Like oyster and appcoins.
You are right. Sylon is one of the best bounty managers in bitcointalk.
He is a plus to a bounty campaign.
Generally speaking, bounties managed by Sylon are more likely to be legit and rewarding.
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

Generally speaking, bounties managed by Sylon are more likely to be legit and rewarding.
Guys, I didnt received any Bounty payment from Sylon, I did Nebeus, Aitheon, Grain, Cedex still no payment. What bounties you received?

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

Guys, I didnt received any Bounty payment from Sylon, I did Nebeus, Aitheon, Grain, Cedex still no payment. What bounties you received?

Grain and Aitheon are not finished.... Sylon is a very serious bounty manager and answer to everyone that write him..so if you have some problems try to contact him..
tamango

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

Bobs repair is the best bounty currently to me. i have empathize that ins and eth blue gave me lot of dollers. when you selecting a bounty please read the white paper , see the telegram users and shoot questions to the admins

This bounty is good but I think the payment will be not too high because there are many people that are doing it.....

tamango

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

One of best I partecipated is CUBE INTELLIGENCE, very fast (just 2 weeks of work, then It was soldout), and payment more than 1000$......
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

I want to share with you a wonderful project, which currently hosts a bounty campaign and will last until May 31, so you can actively participate and earn good money. This is the AltairVR campaign, with the already finished product on the market. Now this campaign is actively developing and developing blockchain technology. if you are interested just follow the link in my signature. Good luck everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: