Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where does bitcoin end up this year  (Read 998 times)
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

Don't bother, nobody can predict it. Just wait and hold your coin, Bitcoin will go up soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

Many countries are mentioning July as the month when they will release cryptocurrency regulations. This could skyrocket the price or bury it for years. I think the first option is more likely because governments have already said many times that they are aware of potential of blockchain technology.
Blockchain & bitcoin and all this is anew technology associated with it is something unparalleled.
Governments would better think twice before imposing some problematic and restrictive laws.
It might hinder the adoption, general sentiment towards cryptocurrency and stop progress.
I guess no country would want to be left behind in that race just because they reacted with hostility towards crypto.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.
Bitcoin has the ability to raise up again and again show its value in the market. No other currency can compete with this valuable currency. In its low price still there is no other currency that has greater value than Bitcoin. It will raises gain and in my point of view its price will hit and will be equivalent to 30 thousand dollars. We know that it amazes and will be I future so it can even go more than 30k dollars.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

To be honest, i dont think that it will be over $20000

And if it happens, then i think that we are a very lucky persons in here, it is impossible to break this bearish trend in a short period of time.

Maybe, we can go upto $10000 in a  few months from now (not before October if we are lucky x2)

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

No one can predict the behavior of Bitcoin. It will grow, but there may be small falls during the year.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

If someone really knew the truth behind what will happen with bitcoin and other crypto currency then maybe we wont be seeing each other here anymore right?
We could be richer than anybody else and could start a better business than just sitting around answering this kind of question.
The problem is nobody really knew. We are all speculating and predicting only what could happen.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

actully right now its not pridected.  no one can say whays going on. but evryone is hoping for a great growth of bitcoin and also market. I wish bitcoin would go back its previous standered again $19000. Sad

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

Bitcoin will rise again like 2017, but this year it will be much better than before as this coin now has better support.
2017 was the year where BTC rise and not ready for the impact and transfer rate.
well now that we made it better, we can assure that this coin will be an uptrend but will end 2018 decreasing in value like 10% from highest.
adammason

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

Well... I can say it has the potential to hit 0 or 100k. But who knows right, everyone in the crypto space claims to be an expert  Wink
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

No one can be sure what price going to end up 2018.
I hope Bitcoin price rise again end of 2018
Crypto-mim

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

It’s very tough to predict the market, even harder if you ask about a bit distant future. Hopefully we will have positive market from the middle of the year.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

No one knows, and no one can be sure what price it's going to end up. Though I've read a lot of so called "experts" that are predicting $25,000 at the end of 2018. I have no comment on that. It could be $50,000 it could be $5,000.
I don't know how does the popular people and analysts predicted bitcoin as $50,000 in the end of 2018. Maybe, they used technical analysis or they are just attracting the people to buy lots of bitcoin in order for the price to climb up. But I think their prediction will come true.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

It’s very tough to predict the market, even harder if you ask about a bit distant future. Hopefully we will have positive market from the middle of the year.

But I believe in Bitcoin in long run, maybe I can not predict short-term
price movement, but in long-term Bitcoin will worth a lot more than now.
    Your prediction for middle of the year is mod-term prediction. By history
Bitcoin have tendency to grow in last two quarters of the year, and that can
happen this year, for full recovery on previous ATH we will wait longer I believe.
    Now it is time for patience. Bitcoin had big rise, now its time of big drop, but
that will pass. How long we need to wait for recovery I can not say, but I am ready
to wait for years if I have to. We need to be strong now and wait good years to
come, and they will come.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

if we look at the predictions from figures of the world that support bitcoin, they speculate that bitcoin will rise and rise by the end of this year to $ 50000. even will rises to $100000.

with a note that bitcoin could be spared from something that could make the bitcoin value fall.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

I think no one can really answer this question. All I can say is that, in my opinion, sooner or later this year we will see another bull run and I think by the end of the year we will see new All-Time High for bitcoin. But when this new bull run is going to start, it's very hard to predict unfortunately. If someone can predict it with certainty, he can become rich with margin trading  Wink
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

I think the bitcoin price will rise at the end of May until early next year.
we all know the price of bitcoin lately - it is indeed again down dratis and unstable.
but I believe in May it will soon change for the better.
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:13:42 AM

By the end of this year, bitcoin would have end up above the sky again. As it did last year. It is bitcoin characteristic to soar high at the end of Christmas so we should all keep on holding on and believe what bitcoin can do. Who knows? It can change lives.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:33 AM

keep holding is the best ways to contribute bitcoin growth rate to increase ,, that's why don't sell when the price is decreasing because it's a big contribution for the dump. Must hold and convince more holders to do as well so the price will never drop constantly.  
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

I could end up on the level of above the limit of what the price crash and what the price high. I think it can reach the very high price of this year 2018. The more nearer at the end of 2018 price will continues to climb up to the highest level.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

...Everyone has a different expectations about the value of bitcoin in the future of the year end 2018, but the fact is nobody knows whether in a short period or in a long period of time. Actually, bitcoin is just like opportunities that multiply as they are, but it needs an initiative and insight.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: