Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns  (Read 2219 times)
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Who seeks will always find.
You are given a lot of recommendations for bounty companies. From me advice - join the company's bounty not from the first week, but at least with the second or third. During this time, you will see progress, development and reduce the likelihood of working for scammers.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
you can use this forum to find a good bounty campaigns, its hard to find for best bounty campaign but if you find a campaign which will paid you in the end, its better than getting scam. you can search it on either altcoin section or even in services section.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

We won't know whether a campaign will be good or not until it is finished. Just do your own researches, follow and wait. By participate on bounty, at least we have a hope but don't rely on it cause if at the end you've got nothing, you won't hurt.
Kobiniki300

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

If you are in search for good bounty campaign to engaging in well my formula is that I follow some reputable bounty managers who promote and manages some really nice bounty I also check the bounty thread and also the white paper
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

I usually look for bounty in telegram groups. And I pay attention to what manager manages bounty. Good managers for me is (needmoney, bernard12345, Sergei.Gerasimenko, Wapinter)

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Etn1se

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

The best bounties of the campaign will be released on the bounty platform Drop The Bomb. This is a new platform, on which the emphasis is on quality and not on quantity as on most platforms. Now on the platform launched bounty campaign Neironix. Participating in it you can earn tokens NRX, which soon after the bounty campaign will go to the exchange. This is a very promising project, which specializes in the analysis of investment risks. This campaign is definitely worth your attention, because it is new in its kind and has no analogues.
Neironix website:
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Drop The Bomb website:
https://bounty.dropthebomb.io/invite/2134674ce44b7371b8c5711b39c97c3a
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

I choose a bounty from several sites (I will not list them Smiley) there I study the company and the team. Only after that I make a decision on which of the companies I will participate in
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

Bitcointalk is the best bounty site where you can get good bounties .. Bountyhive is good but bitcointalk has the best reward and great methods of rewards . they are user friendly and easy to Interact
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

I suggest trying Bounty0x. There are many bounties available on that platform and some of those projects seem to be really serious. Yes, many things still need to be improved, but it's the best platform for bounty hunters and it can be really epic in future.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

Where to get GB pod bounty, I did bountyhive and also I did bitcointalk also but to me I prefer bitcointalk to any other bounties, I will suggest you going bitcointalk right now.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

You can find lot of bounty in this forum. So many section are publish so many bounty program in every day. First you need to know cryptocurrency. You need understand this forum. If you understand than i think do not face a problem to find good bounty.

That's right, Bounty programs can be found in some sections here in the forum, you can invest on them and have a better view of making profits, good bounties can be found in good sites.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:55:44 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 01:09:29 AM by akashark

95% Of bounty campaigns you will find in bounty section. Some campaigns are available on bountyhive, bontyox, bountyportal and some other portals. You may follow bountyplatform dot io to find some good bounty campaigns in the list.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
I suggest you to visit and participate to the bounty programs of bountyhive.io . I have asked my friends and they said that bountyhive's projests are really good and have a high chance of success, thus high chance of earning money. You can also try G0blin.com they are also handling good Bounties there.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

My challenge have always been spotting good bounties to join, there are so many that one is confused on the one to select, still learning wanting to make the right choice

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

Dont trust any website or any inforation telling that/this bounty is best. For me ourselves can find it out, here in the forum have a lot of new list bounty campaign . What to do is to research the project you feel best. Not just feeling, try to understant the value of the product to still alive sfer so long

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

There is no doubt about it, that this forum, bitcointalk forum, is a very rich source of good bounty campaigns. This then leads me to another very wonderful source that which not everyone has discovered. It is called bountyhive. I believe you won't want to miss again, the great opportunities embedded on this platform. Although, there have been some controversies, where some said the management are not truthful about the rewards given, because there are no spreadsheets. I can confidently confirm that i get very good rewards.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

I am looking for companies here in this forum and rely on managers who lead companies, trust the rating they have, usually it helps me.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

I am looking for companies here in this forum and rely on managers who lead companies, trust the rating they have, usually it helps me.
A professional Bounty manager is not always a proof of the prospect of a Bounty company. The fact is that the Bounty manager has a completely different income item and evaluation of his activities, in contrast to the Bounty campaign participants.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

Maybe, stick your noses on forum discussions. I'm pretty sure they share important informations on how to find good bounty campaigns and where to look at, there are useful tips spread from the forums as well. But, i also suggest that precautions should always comes first. There are scams everywhere. Beware of that and most importantly spend time on reviewing every info you received from the forums, you might encounter such fraud and fake informations that might put you into a greater risk.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:02:15 PM by Greenparkzhiv

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

Best platforms bountyhive.io and bountysuite.com. Try these platforms. + they accept without reports.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: