Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns  (Read 2219 times)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

Bountyplatform is great for campaigns without spreadsheets and simply connect your account to the portal.
But there it is difficult to detect where our parts and rights are as bounty hunters. So, be patient, friends Smiley

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

For me, when I'm looking for really good bounty programs to participate in, I just go on Bountyhive, Amazix, or and of course, this platform Bitcointalk. They have really been of great help to me, and for anyone who is looking to join in the bounty hunters train, these sites should be your best friends really. They have been really productive.
Bountyangel

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

In my own opinion, there is no best bounty campaign. What i believe you sholud look for in choosing bounty to engage in are, the use to which the project coin is going to be put because this will ensure that such coin has demand and supply which will ensure that such coin remain relevant for a long time. Also you have to look at the team of developer and workers behind the project because their integrity goes a long way in determining the success of such project.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

There are different ways to find best bounty campaigns are we check in bounty section, some campaigns are available on bounty hive,bounty portal and we go to check spread sheet and one other way is go to replies of questions and check people which signature used.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

This forum still provides enough good bounty campaign.
If you want to get another bounty option, you can try this platform: https://bountyplatform.io

Jentamicing

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

To find a good bounty campaigns which can be profitable this days. Depends on only if you pick good ones,remember there are plenty scam projects out there and you should avoid those projects research first before joining those campaigns and do some necessary findings.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Finding a bounty is not a problem. Now there are hundreds of them! Will you manage to do everything? The problem is to find good projects! How many scales are there now? 80%? More? Less?

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

I use web sites like bountylord. There are hundreds of them in google, they contain short descriptions of bounty campaigns and links to the bounty threads. You can also just research bitcointalk and find some that will suit you well.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

Although, there was some controversy, some said management was dishonest about the rewards given, because there were no spreadsheets. I'm sure I can confirm that I got a very good gift.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

Bounty campaign isn't hard to find if you ask me, but the most important part is legit project... There are lots of bounty campaign if you search on Google but try to make sure you do some research before joining and start working.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Bounty campaign isn't hard to find if you ask me, but the most important part is legit project... There are lots of bounty campaign if you search on Google but try to make sure you do some research before joining and start working.
I would not look for a new Bounty campaign in Google search, because there you can find not only good and bad projects. at least it's better to pay attention to YouTube and bitcointalk.
xontol212

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

The best place to find the best gift campaign is here at the Bitcointalk forum but you have to do your own research. Try to find information on their website, whitepaper, and team members. There are many resources that will provide you with links from fresh amazix bounty companies for example.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

Bitcointalk is the location of the projects posting their bounty campaigns. So, this is the best place to find bounty campaigns. It is difficult to identify good projects, but you should join the projects of reputable bounty managers on the bounty thread. When you join long enough, you will have the experience of selecting good projects to join.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Bitcointalk is the location of the projects posting their bounty campaigns. So, this is the best place to find bounty campaigns. It is difficult to identify good projects, but you should join the projects of reputable bounty managers on the bounty thread. When you join long enough, you will have the experience of selecting good projects to join.
It's true what you mentioned, because in this forum I got a lot of information to get a good bounty campaign.
Maybe you have forgotten a lot of goodness from this forum, please be aware of what happened and try checking this link ---- >>>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

I dont know Best bounty but good bounty manager is btcltcdigger with easy rules and professional manager. he also review his client before managae a bounty so less bounty scam there

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
To find a good bounty campaign, you should have an analytical and work experience in this market. Look for reputable managers and find their new projects. If it's a good or average project, you can join in to earn more money from it.
In general, you need to do more to realize what a good project is for a bad project. Wink

primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

I try not to lose sight of the forum's discussions, there you can often find good bounty campaigns, as well as airdrops. So Istill  prever forum.
Bitcointalk is the only place where it's worth finding information on bounties. The projects posts their Announcement threads here too.

Yes, agreed on that. I think bitcointalk is the only furom who is very competitive when in comes on bounty campaign. This is the only forum also where you see many project been inplementing day by day.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

Unfortunately, the current market situation is not the best way. The ICO is affected by this situation. some developers pending their own ICOs. also, the other pending the payment. I have bad experiences in several ICOs. I Did the tasks for several months but in the end, the project was canceled coz they didn't reach the hard cap. Also pending payment, Tradingene is the suck project ever. if you join the bounty, you will get be paid at least six-month letter. SO you have to have a lot of patience.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

I on the contrary have ceased to use platforms, because payments there grow less!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

well, I've done my share of bounties and I've came to the conclusion that the best place to find them is here at the forum. There is no advantage in using external bounty sites like bountyhive, etc... usually they are not transparent (no spreadsheets), so you don't have a clue about what's going on, they are centralized, and the chances of failed bounties are the same... i've been there, but definitely, here at the forum things are better

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: