Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns  (Read 2219 times)
hype

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

you can also check here http://bounty.slavyansk.biz this is the list of different bounty,  please check the information if the bounty project is good before you participate to prevent wasting time.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

A lot of campaigns can be found right here in this forum.Go to the altcoins bounty section and choose what you can work on.For example bountylord.com used to display all projects on their site but that site is down recently and cannot be reached.Just read carefully before choosing a bounty to avoid scams that will waste your time.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

I choose the bounty campaign in this forum. At first it was difficult for me to distinguish between bad and good companies but with experience and I learned how to see money campaigns.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

To find a best bounty campaign for you just always read the whitepaper and explore the project what will be the outcome of it in the future and good resources in our industry in the world of cryptocurrency.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

You can see it on the ICO Bench, with a good rating, that's one of the supporters and one of the good bounty references.
or you can join several telegram communities from the Bounty Manager, such as the amazix, Sylon, Artezy, or Wapinter teams
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

You can download CLET, an app use in search for airdrops as well as bkunty campaigns that are legit. If you were me Id choose AMAZIX, they have good bkunty managing team there
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

You can see it on the ICO Bench, with a good rating, that's one of the supporters and one of the good bounty references.
or you can join several telegram communities from the Bounty Manager, such as the amazix, Sylon, Artezy, or Wapinter teams
Yeah , you can rely for those trusted person like what you mention because in several times project they produces are mostly succesful with having a good value in market. But it depends on us because what I focuses is there platform and number of participant who involve in ICO investment.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

Heres some discussions that may give you what you need

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0 This has some active campaigns still

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3534750.0 This may save you from being a victim of damn scammers here in cryptocurrency

Hoping those thread might help you find the way in your journey in bounty hunting
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

I choose the bounty campaign in this forum. At first it was difficult for me to distinguish between bad and good companies but with experience and I learned how to see money campaigns.

You may not need to learn to distinguish by choosing the signatures that account heroes or legends are using. They have a lot of experience in crypto as well as taking part in bounty
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

I believe the best option for finding good companies is this SAI or forum, as you want to call it, but another important fact is a good top Manager who leads this company.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

At the moment , very few sites that publish the best companies, so you have to look for yourself on bitcointalk.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Hi, everybody. The best place to search is the Bitcointalk forum. If you don't know.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

At the moment , very few sites that publish the best companies, so you have to look for yourself on bitcointalk.

yes we have to find a good ico yourself, on bitcointalk, so we can be careful before we start the project, and can ask the bounty group whether the project is good or not.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

There are other sites which display new published bounties but Bitcointalk forum is the only way or place where you can understand well the paying process in bounties and  it's worth finding information on newly published ICO bounties. The ICO projects posts their Announcement and bounty threads here too, in this way, they can provide more information about their projects.
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

I seek good bounty campaigns from good managers or people with hight rank on bitcointalk, sometimes I find good campaigns from signatures. But I very rarely take into account ICO's rates from different rating sites because I know that it can be bought
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

You can also try this aggregate of bounties: https://my.bountyguru.com/home
Or try using ICO ranking sites like icobench. com or icodrops.com and try to find projects with bounties there.
Though I usually make my own list of possible bounties and then make the necessary calculations in order to get the idea which campaign is the best.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Many ways to find best bounty campaigns are:-- firstly we want to see the name of bounty manager, Secondly sees how many activities and merits and after we check the ICO ratings and in last check spread sheet and team members.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

there is a special bounty board section you should explore to get experience and knowledge. there are actually many project bounties and bounty campaigns every week, but assessment and research must be prioritized over the rewards that will be received. this is very important if you want to get maximum results.

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

I suggest that you visit and read threads here in botcointalk.org for you to find what are the best bounty campaigns. You may read articles and other source in internet. But I suggest that you focus here in bitcoin talk for you to have more ideas and options.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

It is necessary to look at bounty managers, I prefer well known as Wapinter, yahoo, Sylon, deadley, they always have interesting bounty campaigns  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: