Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns  (Read 2219 times)
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

I personally only use Bitcointalk in search of generosity. The forum has all the necessary information to analyze a certain generosity. Other resources do not see sense to use.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

Bitcointalk is a good place to check for bounties. Try to find a project you like and that has a bit of hype. Also important on that Topic to look into different kinds of topic. Translation bounties normally dont pay as well as signature bounties, but maybe you can do both and translating a whitepaper is a great way to learn about a project.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

in this forum is the most when looking for bounty project. other platforms may be optioned but not all good platforms to follow. bountyplatform.io option is nice because it is a lot of great bounty projects there. but when want to find well actually this forum already provides this.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

to help TIA it's just that we as beginners in this case are optimistic that there are various ways to return the elements listed in the bitcointalk

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
No, you can find bounties in the same forum section - Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins), but every month the number of bounties becomes less and really interesting projects are not easy to find
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

For best bounty campaigns you should first find the best icos.

Later you can look for that if they have bounty or not. Icodrops is a good source for it.

ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

To be able to find the best bounties you have to be active on the forum and you also have to find some bounty managing teams which are good in this business. Then follow those teams' upcoming projects and you can attend a nice bounty due to this.

MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

I go to a popular topic on the forum and look for a signature that occurs most often in high rangos. Then I look at the conditions of the bounty company and if they suit me, then I enter
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

I am also looking for good bounties on this forum. Another great tool for searching good bounties are the rating websites like ICOdrops, ICObench or ICOmarks. Pay your attention to these website, and you will be able to find a great bounty.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

I go to a popular topic on the forum and look for a signature that occurs most often in high rangos. Then I look at the conditions of the bounty company and if they suit me, then I enter
It is not quite right to focus on hero/legendaries. Maybe they were never participate in a bounty. Only now they have begun and are not professionals in selecting projects at all. And you never know what is their results are..
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

I would recommend you not to do on the platforms bounty there are a lot of participants, choose the bounty here on the forum and do, choose the top managers

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

The way that I find bounty campaigns is by using the search function on this forum.

Press the search button in the navigation bar.

Search for: Bounty

Tick the box marked "Search in topic subjects only"

Choose the number of days. I recommend 7 days.

Untick the box marked " Check all"

Select "Bounties" as the board to search in. (second last one one the right hand column)

Hit Search.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

You can visit the foundico.com. They provide some benchmarks for the new ICOS which mainly holds bounty campaigns where you can join to. Picking the good bounty campaigns also requires a reliable website. Do not hesitate to try it.
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

The way that I find bounty campaigns is by using the search function on this forum.

Press the search button in the navigation bar.

Search for: Bounty

Tick the box marked "Search in topic subjects only"

Choose the number of days. I recommend 7 days.

Untick the box marked " Check all"

Select "Bounties" as the board to search in. (second last one one the right hand column)

Hit Search.

There are a lot of campaigns laid out on the forum every day and among this variety it can be difficult to find something really worthwhile. Therefore, I prefer to search for campaigns on various sites like this - bountygalaxy
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:18:04 AM

The best bounty campaign location is at bounties altcoins were a lot of campaigns and new projects are good, the only thing is make a good research before choosing because there has been campaign ICO which very suspicious with there thread due to many reasons between the team.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

in this forum is the most when looking for bounty project. other platforms may be optioned but not all good platforms to follow. bountyplatform.io option is nice because it is a lot of great bounty projects there. but when want to find well actually this forum already provides this.
yeah, you said the right thing.
indeed bitcointalk is very appropriate to find a good campaign project, we really have to choose it well among many scattered projects.

it looks like bountyplatform.io is pretty good too, thanks for the information you added.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

I do a lot through BountySuite. They seem to have good projects there and keep track of all your actions without you having to submit everything.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

It’s best to look for new bounty campaigns in this forum. Here bounty managers perform their work more efficiently and responsibly. As I participated in the bounty campaigns conducted by Amazix Bounty, namely Equi and Current. Equi didn’t pay anything, and in Current, the terms of the bounty reports changed almost every week. Results were not counted as minor deviations from patterns that changed regularly. Even funny to remember.

Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:32:06 AM

There are many places that can be found to get the best bounty. Always carry out an investigation before joining a bounty, both internally and externally, both from the information provided and also from the background of the team that joins. The higher enthusiasm of the community to join the bounty. More and more links or websites that provide a collection of bounties. The better the team's performance the higher the potential for bounty can produce the best results.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

You can check on the bounty thread for the list of bounties that you can participate to. For me a good bounty is having a big bounty pool  that is achievable and handled by the trusted campaign managers of the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: