Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns  (Read 2219 times)
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:48:41 AM

Certainly look for trusted bounty campaign manager, and look what bounty campaigns he's managing now and give it a try, join more than one bounty for better profit
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

Here, some recommended site for search some bounties:

1. http://bountylord.com/
2. http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
3. https://bountypost.club/

Just make sure deep research first before joining these bounties, there is no guarantee all of the bounties they shared are legit...
 Smiley
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

Apart from the well-known bounties forum on Bitcointalk, there are some other sites to check as below:
https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
https://icomarks.com/icos?sort=ending-desc&whitelist=&kyc=&bounty=1
Bountyhive.io manages many of the bounties of BT and has good reputed bounty managers.
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

I believe that there will be enough special sections on this forum to find a lot of useful information. Personally, the information here helped me find about 80% of all my successful bounty. I also periodically work with information on bontyox, bountyportal and some other portals.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

I find bounties that are on Bitcointalk are the most profitable, because on bountyhive or bounty0x, you won't get so much tokens as by participating in different bounties on this forum. I experienced this and can recommend to take part in bounties on BTT.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

I think the best bounties you can find only at this forum . Bounty platforms are full of useless shitty projects , so it's not very clever to expect good earnings there. You can use rating services to participate in the most hyip projects, but in the current market even this does not guarantee a good result.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.

It is hardly possible to know in advance exactly which project will develop and benefit the bounty hunters. We can learn about the success and results of a specific project only after the completion of the bounty. Therefore, the choice of a suitable option should always be treated very carefully, and information will be enough on this forum.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Being active to check in the bounty thread or in the telegram group should be done ofthen, cause there will me many information about the bounty campaign will be available there, and sometimes also the rules to claim a reward.

oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

Watch what signatures are Heroes and Legends. And consider these bounty campaigns more attentively.  Cheesy As an option.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

You won’t find good bounties by just look in bitcointalk.org. There are better places and I usually go to ICOdrops, maybe you haven’t heard of that. You can check it out by going to https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/. There are many bounties listed on the site that you van participate in. Then we have another site called BountyPlace, but I don’t usually go to BountyPlace. You will find some there but not all the time.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

You need to follow up all your bounties in all bounty managers who handled that bounties where you joined because its your responsibility as a bounty hunter to follow up for the payment because they have a lot of participants which means theres a possibility that they missed your name. Also, theres no platform out there who filtered the scams and to those who are not.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

I usually do my own research to be able to determine whether the bounty is indeed good or not. by looking at their website token sale to find out more clearly about the project and of course the mixed bounty

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

There's a lot of bounty campaign in bounty section Op, you can find there a good campaign just always do some research first before joining in a campaign since there's a lot frauds and scam projects that's coming out in bounty section.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

Do further research to be able to get a quality bounty because now we know more and more bounties that have tricked us into working on it. and we must be careful in bounty elections. adjust and try it will definitely be able to be sent and sold
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

in bitcointalk forum has many thread bounties and we can choose according to our wishes, but for platforms such as bountysuite or bountyhive, I never followed them because I was not sure about distributing tokens every week

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

You can check on the bounty thread for the list of bounties that you can participate to. For me a good bounty is having a big bounty pool  that is achievable and handled by the trusted campaign managers of the forum.

Not only consider the bounty pool because there are some companies who scammed the people by allocating huge bounty allocation for bounty hunters. We need to carefully watch those campaigns in order to get the payment after the crowdsale.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

I always look for them on various websites. I have to say that it is very difficult to find a reliable bounty now. I can't avoid those scams 100%, and the quality of the bounty is very bad now. Maybe the final payment is not enough for your day's expenses, which is very frustrating.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

I usually follow a bounty that has already touched the softcap and is usually followed by many participants. or sometimes following those in the portal bounty because it's usually safer

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

I think the largest selection of bounty campaigns here on the forum. Here you can find a large number of bounty campaigns, and even see which manager leads her.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

You should follow the projects of Amazix and Tokensuite, these are the best ICO campaign managers and from that you can choose from good ICO projects, so I think if we follow the projects of They can be good for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: