Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find the best Bounty Campaigns  (Read 2219 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

Very many find good bounty campaign. Now there are also many bounty campaign. So you can see it there. For your problem not being paid is not a problem, because everyone must be patient and always work hard for the problem of being paid or not. You can also analyze yourself a good bounty campaign.

mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

There are many sites, but despite the many proposals, our forum itself remains the most informative place in terms of working with bounty. You can also search for telegrams, but still, every campaign needs to be checked and verified its usefulness. Good luck.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

Honestly, on the contrary, I try not to work with platforms, because there are usually small payments!
MegaPost

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

Personally, I suggest using thematic sections on this forum. It seems to me that the proposals and information here will be quite enough for the selection of promising and successful bounty programs. I also sometimes work with bountyhive, bontyox and some other reliable portals.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

For a while I would participate in bounties from BitcoinTalk.org, but then I started using BountyPlatform.io.  I have yet to get paid one bounty from them, so I started looking back on the site here, but I'm not seeing many.  Did they move them to another category? TIA for any help.
I also use bounty platform using signature and this is my first time. at first I was confused to use it, if you want to see a list of bounties you must first exit the account and then see the list

pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

I am searching bounty campaigns here on bitcointalk. Moreover, if I am not happy with my choice I am searching for bounties on the rating websites. You are getting a lot of info about the project and an information about the bounty.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

I think the best bounties you can find only at this forum . Bounty platforms are full of useless shitty projects , so it's not very clever to expect good earnings there. You can use rating services to participate in the most hyip projects, but in the current market even this does not guarantee a good result.
right, I think only the best bounties are in this forum, only if the market is playing right now in our favor. there are also many payments that have not been paid and indeed the bounty is actually good and good, but the market conditions that make it wait longer for the distribution and extension of the bounty campaign itself.

Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

I now mostly prefer to work with Bounty0x, I was able to find there many promising bounty for profitable work. Also found a lot of useful information on this forum. Other popular destinations for me are bountyhive, bountyportal and some other portals.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

You can find mostly bounties here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238
But before joining I will suggest you to study project to avoid being scammed, because you will find a lot of project worth less.

Bountyhive & bounty platform are also good place for joining any bounty campaigns.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

Of course bitcointalk is the best place to find a bounty. This forum has a very good reputation in the blockchain community. All companies conducting ICO in the first place try to advertise them here. Look at the budget of bounty companies. The most high the percentage of they emit on signature on this  forum.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
mas_11

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

You can find bounty campaigns on https://www.crowdholding.com
There are also many different tasks out there to answer and get crypto as well  Smiley
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

I personally found a good project through this forum and I am looking for a project that has a very good Bounty manager. I do research based on my knowledge. And as long as this project is handled by good managers like tokensuit and amazix I can get money.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

There are quite a number of Bounty sites such as have been mentioned already, reason I won't be stressing them any further. The real question is, of what value is a bounty campaign in a distressed market when the tokens you would receive are almost worthless. If you're going to be doing it for the accumulation of some tokens, then by all means go ahead, but if you're looking to profit from it, then just know you'll be wasting your time and effort

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: