Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170226 times)
Ravenwatcher1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

Another announce thread this will create confusion for people I didn't find any reason to start this thread like this. Can you explain about this why you need to start a new thread.

Please read here what has transpired: https://pastebin.com/LA9bpFNZ

This applies to the Discord and ANN pages.  All of the information in the original ANN page was erased by the author, so there was definitely a reason to start this one.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krypto.Roan

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

On the Ravencoin Page is also the wrong Link to the ANN Thread

https://ravencoin.org/developers-repository/
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

I hope another good project will not fall into the trash because of misunderstandings, mistakes and disagreements between the participants and misunderstanding of the community, write in the topic the reason for the transfer of the branch please
WickedPigeon

Activity: 345
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:16 PM

i would just like to know which is the most stable.

381.x nv driver, bone stock settings on the cards. 8gb mem, 50 gigs vm, 1600 watts of evga ps using around 1200 at the moment. win10 pro. -i 19 but have tried lower. 2x1080ti, 1070ti, 1070

guess ill just keep playing with it.

BTW - @Enemy suggests that you use 390.x for best results. You should update your driver, that will help.

oops meant 391.x  typo on my part.

i remember 185.x (what i ran for dtsm) crashed most every nvr miner right away.

might downgrade to 390.x if i still have problems.

right now im on suprminer 1.6 on suprnova. still stock everything. we will see how long it lasts.

Here is Enemy's original post:

Please upload always only my links or links confirmed by me , for security reasons !!!

Download => https://mega.nz/#!dWgn1Sib!zA0EYV3lCat34aTwJqagXXk2bFlH_tA7KeEM97Ncuhc

All old links removed. Inside first  pure  pub. ver 1_03. Working on imp&linux atm.

A small guide for new testers:
First start:
1) for better stability and speed, update your drivers on http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
ver, 390++++
2) PL 70-80% ( depend on PSU )
3) Core Sad some + or stock )
4) Mem : (minus -502, 300 or stock)
5) Intensity default : ( -i 19  )
6) Yiimp pools rec manual diff, like : ( -p d=16 )

OC slowly, after stable work ( core,mem and PL) . High intensity not recommended !!! ( -i 20, 21 , but possible).

P.S. Thank you to everyone who supported me . It's good to see that the world is not without good people. Peace.

I'm using 391.35 without any issues.

“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”
Brzina

Activity: 74
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:41 PM

I have same hash on 388 also. More hash with 100% PL...
okamuwf

Activity: 424
Merit: 131

Kamikaze9x9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

I hope another good project will not fall into the trash because of misunderstandings, mistakes and disagreements between the participants and misunderstanding of the community, write in the topic the reason for the transfer of the branch please

like signatum  Undecided
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

I don't understand what is happening. The situation is rather weird. Is it not community-driven? Why Kai gets upset suddenly. Is Kai the main developer
BiteByte

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:55:29 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:41:11 PM by BiteByte

I don't understand what is happening. The situation is rather weird. Is it not community-driven? Why Kai gets upset suddenly. Is Kai the main developer
Nope, he was bought on to be the community leader and has had some personal issues.
The Dev team has used BTCTalk but didn't know about the ANN section where Kai created the the RavenCoin ANN 11 days later after the official release of Jan 03.
Raven project carries on but with new social media coordinator @shiggidy which I'm waiting to hear what his role is in the project - I'll go on Discord shortly to ask.

UPDATE: Discord community have described @shiggidy as a long time community member and an admin for the new Discord channel, and ofcourse the creator or this new ANN.

...and a dictator - but that was a joke  Grin Grin Grin

Ravencoin (RVN) Decentralised: RHE9Pys8aQ47G28PYhC2umaT7ouNvtpXkU
Hanacoin (HANA) Centralised: HJzbjF8YUcETVB6K23o84aRY7wBirzJNrr
Both can work
Ravenwatcher1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

On the Ravencoin Page is also the wrong Link to the ANN Thread

https://ravencoin.org/developers-repository/

Thanks for the catch!  We will get it updated to the correct page.

*Edit: fixed.*
ManWhoSmokes

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

Coinmarket Cap still links to old ANN

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ravencoin/

I requested that they update their link.

I followed the coinmarketcap link here. They were quick to update.
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Anyone got any commands to keep the temps down using sgminer?

Thanks Smiley
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Another announce thread this will create confusion for people I didn't find any reason to start this thread like this. Can you explain about this why you need to start a new thread.

The worst part of Ravencoin was the ANN, the Devs, didn't make it for weeks, and one random** very early miner (**not too random, as we see in the meetup video) made it, and one day after they released the whitepaper and WEB, he sabotage his ANN, the discord, the coin and all the community (and create FUD and a big DUMP when the coin was going up)

I like this coin, and see a great future in it, but now, I have other red flag like the ninja launch...

Very unprofessional.
BiteByte

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

The worst part of Ravencoin was the ANN, the Devs, didn't make it for weeks, and one random** very early miner (**not too random, as we see in the meetup video) made it, and one day after they released the whitepaper and WEB, he sabotage his ANN, the discord, the coin and all the community (and create FUD and a big DUMP when the coin was going up)

I like this coin, and see a great future in it, but now, I have other red flag like the ninja launch...

Very unprofessional.
Bruce mentioned in an interview - which I can't find (maybe it was in the meetup) that he didn't know that the ANN section existed. ...Until Kai added it.

Ravencoin (RVN) Decentralised: RHE9Pys8aQ47G28PYhC2umaT7ouNvtpXkU
Hanacoin (HANA) Centralised: HJzbjF8YUcETVB6K23o84aRY7wBirzJNrr
Both can work
shiggidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

Shiggidy  - Thanks for the effort to post the RVN info.  

Welcome, I am going to try to summarize the whitepaper today and add it to the description of the announcement page.  I would like to give new readers a brief overlook of the whitepaper without having to read it (since we all know not everyone likes reading whitepapers and the thought of it can be daunting for most) Smiley

If someone would like to help me, feel free to try to summarize the whitepaper in a few sentences or a paragraph?  Maybe with a few simple examples and I think that would add a lot of value to the initial announcement.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:02:59 PM

Lets just hope that the new guy who is running this thread and raven discord doesnt go mental like the previous guy did Grin
GoshaGT

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Welcome, I am going to try to summarize the whitepaper today and add it to the description of the announcement page.  I would like to give new readers a brief overlook of the whitepaper without having to read it (since we all know not everyone likes reading whitepapers and the thought of it can be daunting for most) Smiley

If someone would like to help me, feel free to try to summarize the whitepaper in a few sentences or a paragraph?  Maybe with a few simple examples and I think that would add a lot of value to the initial announcement.
First, you were asked to introduce yourself ...
Secondly, can you provide any evidence that you are a new official representative of the developer?
In the third - the story that you said smells like a lie.
In the fourth - everything that is happening now, looks extremely unprofessional. It's very similar to a kindergarten.

I do not like the coincidence - on the day of updating the roadmap the developer changes the official representative bitcointalk?
shiggidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

If someone would like to help me, feel free to try to summarize the whitepaper in a few sentences or a paragraph?  Maybe with a few simple examples and I think that would add a lot of value to the initial announcement.
Secondly, can you provide any evidence that you are a new official representative of the developer?
In the fourth - everything that is happening now, looks extremely unprofessional. It's very similar to a kindergarten.

I do not like the coincidence - on the day of updating the roadmap the developer changes the official representative bitcointalk?

Sorry, again I am just a volunteer who likes Raven.  I am extremely active and an admin in the Discord server and you're more than welcome to join and ask around about me.  I have no ties to the development team.  I am not a developer or a an "official" representative of the team.  I posted this announcement because the Discord server that Kai had originally created lost the community's trust and therefore we needed a new announcement to direct people to the new server.

Since I was posting a new announcement, I decided to take it upon myself to update the information a bit.  I'm trying my best to do that.  I'm sorry if I don't have time to answer every posted question in bitcointalk.  It's just not going to be possible for the future. Feel free to come to the discord channel and ask the community your questions though someone will be around to help answer any concerns that you may have.

Whether you believe my story or not is up to you.  Again please come to the channel and ask around and I think you'll see that my story lines up perfectly.  As for being extremely unprofessional, I took it upon myself to create an announcement because the alternative would be not to have an announcement at all.  Please understand that if I had not done this, there would be no announcement of the changes and how would that look?

I'm trying to move the community forward and away from the mess that has happened over the last few days.  Just bare with me and give it some time.  Leave the past in the past and lets move forward.  

Thanks,
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

Bruce mentioned in an interview - which I can't find (maybe it was in the meetup) that he didn't know that the ANN section existed. ...Until Kai added it.

I really don't know the reason, and Kai make a great work until now, I prefer to think that it's not a "market strategy" or something similar, and of course kai don't need to be professional as he is only one user more and he could make as he want.

But the Bitcointalk ANN or simply "ANN IS PUBLISHED" (as they say in the Project Timeline in the WEB), it's not a minor question if you would a good community. And they failed in it.
GoshaGT

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

Sorry, again I am just a volunteer who likes Raven.  I am extremely active and an admin in the Discord server and you're more than welcome to join and ask around about me.  I have no ties to the development team.  I am not a developer or a an "official" representative of the team.  I posted this announcement because the Discord server that Kai had originally created lost the community's trust and therefore we needed a new announcement to direct people to the new server.

Since I was posting a new announcement, I decided to take it upon myself to update the information a bit.  I'm trying my best to do that.  I'm sorry if I don't have time to answer every posted question in bitcointalk.  It's just not going to be possible for the future. Feel free to come to the discord channel and ask the community your questions though someone will be around to help answer any concerns that you may have.

Whether you believe my story or not is up to you.  Again please come to the channel and ask around and I think you'll see that my story lines up perfectly.  As for being extremely unprofessional, I took it upon myself to create an announcement because the alternative would be not to have an announcement at all.  Please understand that if I had not done this, there would be no announcement of the changes and how would that look?

I'm trying to move the community forward and away from the mess that has happened over the last few days.  Just bare with me and give it some time.  Leave the past in the past and lets move forward.  

Thanks,

Thank you for the clarification. It is a pity that the developer of such a strong coin did not instruct the representative of his team to conduct the topic.
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

Question , will we be able to in 3 months or a year down the road to access
the first original thread to do reference and such , or will it be erased from
the ledger , thanks in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: