Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2157 times)
gobingo

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Thanks for the very helpful suggestion, I will study your post in investing, I will try long term investment by holding bitcoin to high price and partly I try to trade.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is not hard. If you know this forum I think you can ask questions to know how to invest in bitcoin. Also you have to learn bitcoin more knowledge through youtobe, media. Investigate the market before you want to invest.

azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

many people think, invest in bitcoin are easy and very profitable whereas many things must be learned first before thinking about profits,
they decide to invest in bitcoin without thinking about the risk of market volatility in which many of them will panic sell when prices down.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yeah, I understand what you mean and this seems to be a good guide to the new investors as this technology is not as easy as what they think. I mean, it's not a easy money that you will get rich once you had join the party.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

All the statements above are the BASIC things that you need to know. Ofcourse before you invest, you need to learn first about investing. I think its really the skills and techniques that matters. If i were you i will consult an expert in trading to learn things that needed in investing.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

That's true, we didn't know if what happen to your investment if this site is scam or a legit. Its thats true, is not that easy to invest in bitcoin because, the value of bitcoin now is down. We need check the details and about this site to earn lot of money to protect your invest in bitcoin. Its hard so trust to everything that you didn't what if happen.

Bitcoin is very volatile and its supporting the state that investing in bitcoin is not that easy so never think that is very easy because it can throw our money to loss. Stop argue the market is easy to predict because the fact is very difficult.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

If you're up to challenge and willing to do things for you to be able to earn in bitcoin, then you have to be ready to face these things. You have to be a risk taker and ready to accept anything bitcoin could offer.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
mitabacut

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

yes we are investing in bitcoin is not easy because if we ovein do tranding or invest in bitcoin we must have a fairly large modak because bitcoin price is very expensive. You can read all about investing in cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular and invest in it. we need to learn first and observe the flow of the market to make sure that you have an idea before entering a situation that we can sometimes say that is difficult because it involves the amount.

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

We think bitcoin will be fast and easy to make money. But investing in bitcoin is not easy. If you fail you can become a proletarian. Wanting to have bitcoin requires you to be good at computer and foreign languages, understanding bitcoin. Know how to buy and sell bitcoin at the right time.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

All the answers are available on youtube. I previously joined also a newbie. I saw the video tutorial on how to create bitcoins, bitcoin exchanges and a lot of other things. So for newbies do not worry
Apeshifter42

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

We think bitcoin will be fast and easy to make money. But investing in bitcoin is not easy. If you fail you can become a proletarian. Wanting to have bitcoin requires you to be good at computer and foreign languages, understanding bitcoin. Know how to buy and sell bitcoin at the right time.

People nowadays thinks Bitcoin is a golden opportunity where they earn a lot of money without doing anything when in fact its not that easy. That's we see people spreading FUDs and scare to other co-investors because they don't know what they were up to.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

If I invest long term in bitcoin then I do not think so, what you just said to those who have more time to study the market. and they invest in short-term investments. They are going to surf on the waves of the market to make a profit, I think it is necessary to what you just said.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

many people think, invest in bitcoin are easy and very profitable whereas many things must be learned first before thinking about profits,
they decide to invest in bitcoin without thinking about the risk of market volatility in which many of them will panic sell when prices down.
Yep, that's the conclusion of those who are only interested in big profits. They do not think that to get a big profit must go through a fairly complex learning process, ranging from analyzing the market, to train managing emotions in managing funds.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

Yes it is true that it is not easy to invest in bitcoin though it is risky.You have a lots of bitcoiners to interact and one of them are the scammers that makes your bitcoin life miserable. But in the other hand, taking risks is normal as long as you know every little information about bitcoin so you won't hesitate to invest.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Every investors have a different capacity in terms of knowledge and skills for the invesment to bitcoin, specially on capital amount. I think we should better to learn first before investing to any coins if we're not prepared.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin or even in other cryptocurrency is not easy. It really takes time and patience and i can say that investing in quite risky. But everything is worth it once you get what you want.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

I agree. but if you are new to bitcoin it looks easy to invest cause you have to buy only and sell but once you encountered  bearish market where in your investment was getting smaller and smaller every day then that's the time you would think what's the best thing to do with your bitcoin if either to hold or sold to avoid more losses in fhe coming days. critical decision and emotions are need to be controlled here when you want to b a successful bitcoin investor  

qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

The list that you provided summarized the steps where an individual must follow in order their investments would not fall in the long-run. Though you have provided ample information and stern techniques, people can also invest as long as they have the means and capacity of doing so. Meaning, as long as they have can sustain their investments financially and they have the right discipline/attitude towards their investments, they would at least lower the risks of losing all of their investments.

Yep, that's the conclusion of those who are only interested in big profits. They do not think that to get a big profit must go through a fairly complex learning process, ranging from analyzing the market, to train managing emotions in managing funds.

People who do not know about the basics of investment and the background about the nature of the investment tend to only focus on the profit side, rather than understanding the big picture. Usually, these types of people tend to fall short in the long-run due to their greediness and lack of understanding in the market. Whereas people who at least are knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies/bitcoin has the opportunity to predict price dumps or skyrockets depending on the market supply and new circulating throughout the media.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Yes, you are right, before deciding to invest in bitcoin should know about bitcoin. And if someone invests without knowing bitcoin, surely that person will easily panic with the fall in bitcoin prices.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Not that tough at all I believe my friend. There are many free courses in internet, if you want you can learn from them. You can visit udemy.com, Coursera Bitcoin Course, Coindesk, Bitcoin Magazine etc. if you study those patiently i believe you will get a clear idea about Trading or Learning bitcoin.
wow nice set of resources mate,thanks for this i have new resources to share for those who needed..i only have limited info about crypto courses over internet and lucky i have seen your post.

Regarding to OPs topic is indeed,every profiteering requires hardship and dedication this cant happen overnight so we must be aware of risk entering this community
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: