Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2157 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yeah this is truth , lots of mine friend are in this field who have no knowledge about cryptourrency much as they should have for the better work in this field .
They entered in the trading job blindly but now in reality what going on we can see , they are not able to take long patience .
With the simple fear of the market dump they sell Thier coin and also not seeing perfectly that which one is better and which one is not , they made directly Investment and after that they look about that coin's history .
So a type of mentilty is developed in the mind of the people that they can make profit easily by buy and sell within much hardwork and knowledge .
But definitely here we need to have lots of patience , knowledge , experience to handle work perfectly in this field .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

actually crypto run by investing so that's easy to learn if you always try or repeat it again in again but it so easy to lose too because we only need to buy in low then sell in high our coins for investing another thing i think there's a lot of coins or tokens here but if you go for investing better to buy trusted already here like btc,eth and ltc because even they drop still i'm sure they will go to their current high price or back to their current high price

panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

I like the topic, it's really not as easy as imagined, for bitcoin investment, because the most important thing for bitcoin investment is. must understand and have, knowledge about bitcoin first, and which need to remember in doing investment do not see its profit alone, but must know also risk will be.

garen21

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

Certainly you do not have much money if you invest in bitcoin because you are not certain if you earn money here just like a gamble.
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

As an investor in bitcoin you need to prepare yourself for the worst and for the wait. You need to have a lot of patience and you cannot let emotions dictate your choices.
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

is that easy or not that is depend on the person also  what he is if he is good business man then that will be easy if not then little difficult and also depend on the market what is going on there.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

Yeah before you start investing bitcoin, first you should invest your time in studying the bitcoin because its value is always changing so its very risky to invest your bitcoin if you have no knowledge in it. After you gain enough knowledge start to earn experience by investing bitcoin, but invest only an amount you would not regret to lose. And after you learn all of that profits will come to you eventually.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

When I first invested in this market I lost a lot of money. Although I have learned a lot but this does not make me better. I can only learn from the practical experience. And now I'm slowly recovering what I've lost before.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

the most important thing before we invest with bitcoin must understand and understand all the risks of shortage and excess in investing with bitcoin because many investors who argue very bad if bitcoin decreased should they know its risk
MoonSteel

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

For beginners like me, the hard thing is learning to trade. Particularly in analyzing charts in a coin, so that i know the best time to buy and the best time to sell.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Its not easy because your putting your own money at risk, Even though, you are knowledgeable enough in dealing with cryptos but there are so many instances that the fluctuations are unpredictable.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

Well, knowledge is power, and I suppose that if someone wants to "put in danger" his savings, must at least study and learn what he's going to do in every corner of the crypto system.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

We have the same insight,I personally think that it is not easy and it is risky.But if you like to earn money all are easy and you will take all the risk.
But investing in bitcoin is like saying lets invest in an digital asset that has provided excellent returns to everyone who buys bitcoins. And so far in history of bitcoin this is true. Nobody has lost money in the long term and this looks set to continue for a very long time.

Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Everything is hard when beginning from scratch, step by step and with some hard work will open a lot of doors. We learn how to walk a little step after another, Bitcoin is no different, you try, you fall, you learn, try again
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Ah! That just about the time when you will get to know all the things in the first glance!! I mean its like learning through the time and if you want to acquire knowledge about it then you need to start working with it. Thats the best lesson for you if you really want to make it easier for ya! Investing is simple thing, its just that how you perceive everything in the long run. If you fail many times after trying things on your own then you can just find the exit door but mostly people do find different ways for themselves after having some confusions at first time but eventually they do find it easier. For me it was challenging too but as you go on reading and doing things on your own then you can just earn big.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

You will know that it's not really easy when you really experience it's up and downs, its easy to check and read the tutorials but implementing it is very much different, you need to actually feel how to trade and invest and feel the market to be able to understand everything.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. Investing in bitcoin is not easy. Many people invest in bitcoin without the knowledge and impatience. They quickly sold the bitcoins as they saw prices falling and they suffered heavy losses as prices rose right after. It's best to look carefully before investing in bitcoin if you have no knowledge of it to avoid the biggest loss.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

actually crypto run by investing so that's easy to learn if you always try or repeat it again in again but it so easy to lose too because we only need to buy in low then sell in high our coins for investing another thing i think there's a lot of coins or tokens here but if you go for investing better to buy trusted already here like btc,eth and ltc because even they drop still i'm sure they will go to their current high price or back to their current high price

Practice makes perfect, so is trading bitcoin as well. The more you trade, the more you will know how.
Trading without experience is ok, but it is suggested not to using large amount of funds.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

Initially it will be difficult, but as more reading and more experience and knowledge it is very easy. Especially everything you want to know is very easy to find on the internet.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

I agree that bitcoin investing is not really that easy because of some factors that affects its price. One thing is the sudden change of its value. In investing in bitcoin,you wil really have to be watchfull about its price because even if you miss a glimpse of it you will probably loss some profit that you are supposed to be getting. Second thing is the time that you will invest because getting the lowest value as possible will be really hard since bitcoin changes its value very fast. Getting some research before investing would really give you a great help as an investor.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: