Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2157 times)
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

The time before investing in BTC and holding them is always profitable. But today if you want to be profitable on the Crypto market I think you should learn more knowledge, not just relying on luck as before.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

it is not easy but also not difficult, it is important to understand the important point to invest and must understand the holding and selling by knowing the market price
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

This is for newbies, of course if you want to invest you must make your own research first, learn the basics because investing without knowing even a thing of what you are doing is foolishness. Once you've learned the basics, it's really easy to invest and earn through cryptocurrency.
golem999

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Bitcoin investments are very profitable but not as easy as we are and sometimes not as good as expected to refer gold as an investment option to maintain asset value, especially against inflation risks
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Absolutely yes, investing in Bitcoin is not at all easy. As a beginner you have to understand everything that what the technology is, how it works, how process goes on, etc. then, you have to find and register on any cryptocurrency exchange and then search for the best wallet to keep your money safe. Then decide whether you want to trade or hold it for long term. Doing all of this involves lot of risks as you have to chose everything yourself like exchange, wallet and investment type.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yes indeed investing in bitcoins is really not that easy especially is you are lacking of patience in your body because in this thing you must have a lot of patience and discipline in your mine because in order to have a pretty much great profit you need to wait for a long time because bitcoins is not gonna grow in just a day but it is possible but i know that it will not gonna happen. Some investors in bitcoins lose their minds and end up lossing because of panic selling
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?

I don't believe things come easy, all has to do with hard work. I remember when I joined this forum newly, as a newbie, it was difficult for me to create a wallet, locate my post, move it, create a topic, sign up to a campaign plus avatar...lol.

Everything about life is a process including bitcoin. I'm still growing though  Grin
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

Yeah for someone who is completely new to the crypto world it might be quite overwhelming and he will need to research a bit before he is able to understand the different things needed to become a owner of bitcoins. There are many things like exchanges to buy from, wallets to use and many different technical know hows he needs to understand before diving into the crypto world.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?

I don't believe things come easy, all has to do with hard work. I remember when I joined this forum newly, as a newbie, it was difficult for me to create a wallet, locate my post, move it, create a topic, sign up to a campaign plus avatar...lol.

Everything about life is a process including bitcoin. I'm still growing though  Grin

Thats better, someone is with truth here. Forum is different thing though and you can not know many things about the bitcoin without this forum. So we cant ignore it either. Bitcoin and rest world is really huge and compared to many things that do exists in the reality like investments into different assets (gold, oil, diamonds etc) and stock exchanges (trading etc) is really different one to understand.

I made comparison because it is similar market to those which we already saw in our life but still crypto being the same is not an easy stuff to understand. If we go and rush ourselves to know different aspects of it then we will come to an end with no output in the hands. If we learn it, try to adopt it and go easy with it then there are high chances that we will end up having more out of it.
CyM99

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Investing in bitcoins is not easy. exactly. Because besides the advantages of bitcoin bring, it also has many disadvantages, users will be more certain risks. Therefore, in order to invest in bitcoin, you have to study it carefully, market price differences and its disadvantages, to avoid future risks.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

thanks for the information. It certainly becomes an ingredient to improve understanding of Bitcoin and its governance. Especially about the risk that will come suddenly, of course, requires risk management
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

Absolutely agree that investing in bitcoin is not easy, given its high volatility and dependence on the mood of investors, which changes daily.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Investing in Bitcoin is not too complicated and I think it is not involved, I think you are thinking and making it more complicated. Many investors are not interested in technology development and how they operate because they know that the best way to make a profit is to take risks.

batrocio

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

yes thats why , study first .learn to adopt in change and,, make a tactical approach on market industry, and virtual market -but bitcoin is so progressive campaign dont hurry just wait for the right moment.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

Some time trading is good and some time holding is good it is up to you that which time is good to hold and when to trade these all bitcoin is good now to hold because the market is good and for the future the holding strategy is good like this we can become successful and if we use bitcoin for the payments then it is also beneficial for us because if the value is rise then we will send less amount of bitcoin.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

People fail to understand to much information is not really required, in attempts to overdo stuff people often take in more information than required. Let's keep it simple for all.

1) For daily prices use www.preev.com (check 10 -50 times a day, prices are very volatile)
2) Fees: For every buy and sell there is a fee involved make sure that's accounted for.
3) Wallet for low to medium transactions electrum is the best, for major go for trezor, Exchanges are a no go.
4) Ignore the fud you'll be good.
5) See if your country charges tax if it does pay it off and be safe.
6) Hodl your coins for a great future.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Investing in Bitcoin is not too complicated and I think it is not involved, I think you are thinking and making it more complicated. Many investors are not interested in technology development and how they operate because they know that the best way to make a profit is to take risks.
These are very informative and such a great help for those who want to invest. Investment is a no easy thing. The risk and uncertainties are present. However, I guess learning proper investment analysis, filling your mind with the knowledge of how does it work, being strategic and logical, increasing the level of consciousness about your investments, knowing what you’re doing and why and replacing negative thoughts with positive ones can have a big impact in engaging with investment. These would give us the peace of mind, and don't forget to be guided accordingly.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

investing always was a hard and nervous job and its also not very easy to work like that need to have a very good nervous every day to make job like that.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Well, there is no easy way if you invest in bitcoin and it really risky too. Investing in bitcoin is just like you gamble your money  in a situation that you do not know if you gonna be win or loss. So, think twice if you want to invest and do research too.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
ampsec_

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

i thought its easy but thanks to this info now i know that its very hard
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: