Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:16:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

That's right,before you start to invest in cryptocurrency,you must get the basic first.Learn the essential knowledge regarding crypto to avoid risk and loss.Like the people who start invest in the end of last december,they rush to invest because the hype of bitcoin reaching ATH,now they're regretting it because the price is dropping by 60%.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

I agree with you. Investing in bitcoins is not easy. Bitcoin’s prices are always changing. If you want to invest in bitcoin then you definitely must have a good knowledge of bitcoin. Not so, you must have a lot of money.
Yes knowledge is very important for Investment, if we have a good knowledge we Will know how bitcoin work and how big the risk we should to take because the price is really unstable, if we are not careful when we invest, we can lose our money. Before we invest we should know the condition of market, it's better to invest when the market decrease.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

In fact, it is! When I first wanted to invest in bitcoin, I could not find where to do it! I managed to buy bitcoin more expensive by 10% than it really cost! Unfortunately, ordinary money can not be made on all exchanges!
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is very easy, it's just a decision you make. All the think you mentioned are very easy to learn when you are really interested in Bitcoin.

Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

The only thing that's hard about bitcoin is to see you discard the capital, especially if you're a beginner.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:01:13 PM

Working with money is not a joke at all. These things must be approached with a cool head, otherwise goodbye money, and with them the nerves. First of all, I would advise you to work with people who already have some success in earning cryptocurrency. Over time, you will understand which principle of earning you more suitable. Perhaps, here you will find yourself and you will be tightened with the head, and there and to startups at hand where it is possible to realize well itself.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

Investing in crypto is not easy and has enormous risks, there is nothing to guarantee if something happens to my investment here, and there is nothing to set and guarantee that bitcoin will rise or fall in price. Moreover, I am a beginner here, there are many things I need to learn here. The fear to put my money in crypto is still very big, but crypto does not need people who hesitate to join the investment. So I'm sure I can get through it and I'll start investing from small money first, so if I fail, I will not regret it too deeply, because my lost money is just a little, then I will keep trying until I succeed.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Who says that investing to bitcoin is easy. it is not the cup of tea for everyone. Only some can do it well and then prosper n flourish in the market. Because you need to understand the tactics of the market and that you can only understand when your own basics are pretty much clear. For the basic understanding of the subject I took the help of videos and a few books. That worked for me well. And then it was this bitcoin talk forum as well that added on to my support. Well after all the investment in bitcoin is going to fetch you pretty good returns, so how can anyone think it to be an easy- breezy task. But once you understand how the market works, nobody van stop you from getting well off, bet me!!

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Yeah it is, investing in bitcoin is very hard because the price fluctuates a lot. And that is normal because with great profits comes great risks.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Agree, many aspects that we must understand in moving our assets into 1 exchange to another exchange. because many also lose their assets not only because of the case of loss from hacking or trading. but fraud in the form of business (ponzi) or mining that claims they are legit. we need to know the basic foundation before fully entering this crypto.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

in my opinion to be able to join bitcoin easy to be difficult, because we have a lot to learn carefully in order to understand what is bitcoin, the benefits of bitcoin itself and we must also understand the loss or risk that can come anytime, so for the investors should be prepared with what will happen in the future so investors can be maximized to invest and get huge profits in the near future
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

in my opinion to be able to join bitcoin easy to be difficult, because we have a lot to learn carefully in order to understand what is bitcoin, the benefits of bitcoin itself and we must also understand the loss or risk that can come anytime, so for the investors should be prepared with what will happen in the future so investors can be maximized to invest and get huge profits in the near future
You should now have a greater understanding of how and why the Bitcoin price changes (supply and demand, regulations, news etc.), which means you know how people make their Bitcoin price predictions. As well as thinking about these things  they also think about the technology of Bitcoin (the Bitcoin blockchain) and its progress.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

Agree with you. It's not just putting your money on it then just wait for it and it will earn big. But most of people joining are expecting to be like this that's why they often failed... Because of their wrong doing.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Investing in bitcoin is too risky at all many of our investors are getting gain from their investment some investors also are lossing their investment in bitcoin. Probably you make first your nice strategy and research first before you invest.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

Yes indeed investing in bitcoin is not that easy, here in this challenging world there are not easy way especially in money. Many people are saying that there are no such as easy money, you need to work hard if you want to have a lot of money. There are no shortcuts and easy way but getting in rough way is a choice because we can do something for us to get good especially in investing in bitcoin. If you will study hard the process flow of bitcoin and do this repeatedly with a lot of patience surely you can say or find bitcoin as a basic one.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

Bitcoin is so new technology that make it hard to invest. People first start getting knowledge about it. indeed the way of investing in Bitcoin is long-term and short-term and I think Learning about Bitcoin's wallet is easy and not as complicated as you can imagine, and how to learn about how Bitcoin works? what is Blockchain? and others, many out there are videos about learning Bitcoin. after all this thing. its going to be easy to buy or invest in bitcoin
Mercy21

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is so risky  especially if you dont have much knowlege about bitcoin, it take time to learn ,  some times you been scam ,  because you dont have enough   knowlege, you invest in   scam site, using bitcoin ,  and also bitcoin up in down in price, mostly people will panic and when bitcoin go down they will sell,and of course you loss money.
Robert543

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

Once you've decided to enter the market, it's not easy
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is so risky  especially if you dont have much knowlege about bitcoin, it take time to learn ,  some times you been scam ,  because you dont have enough   knowlege, you invest in   scam site, using bitcoin ,  and also bitcoin up in down in price, mostly people will panic and when bitcoin go down they will sell,and of course you loss money.

But not as risky as it seems when we are going to turn electricity into cash by mining,despite the fact we must take into account every possible ways when we are investing in mining business too.Anyway,In essence bitcoin provides the best way to turn electricity into cash,therefore its profitable because miners don't need 10k$ to earn 1 btc, but when we are talking about day-trading of course its a risky.It doesn't mean that mining business is not risky but its more like a security risk,In another situation every single step in our life contains risk,but we can reduce it by our 'predictions' and views.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

of course. Investing in bitcoins is not easy. the value of bitcoin is always changing. If you have no knowledge of bitcoin then you should not invest in bitcoin. But to know how to invest bitcoin and store bitcoin are not difficult, you can learn it quickly. To invest in bitcoin and make a profit, you must learn about it and of course you must have capital.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: