Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:44:19 AM

Yes investing in bitcoin is not true, because in investing in bitcoin you should know the basic first because if you do not know the basics you will not earn big.

The basics that you have to know first in investing.
◽️What is Crypto?
◽️How to invest in crypto?
◽️What is the good coin to invest in crypto?
◽️What is the best time to invest in crypto?
◽️What is the best time to sell crypto?
◽️How will I earn in crypto?
◽️How can I get or earn crypto without buying?
◽️How crypto works?
◽️Why is the crypto price low?
◽️What to do with the crypto is the price is low ?
◽️What are the different kinds of investment in cryto?
All of what I listed is the things that you should know abd study to earn big to crypto and not to loose some of your coins. It is not that easy to invest in crypto if you do not know the things that I have listed you will not earn that big. And you will just end up with regrets.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

Yes, it is not easy to invest in Bitcoin you must know the platform and the strategy of it and what time you should buy bitcoin in low price and sell it in a higher price. Also if you have no idea about blockchain and bitcoins you will never understand this kind of crypto thing all you have to do is know more about blockchain, bitcoins, and altcoins so that you can learn more about this and have a knowledge about it.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:15:56 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

I agree.  Since that there is no assurance of earning,  make sure that you could just have at least provide 10% on your investment.  Do not really on it,  What I strongly suggest is to make it as just your "Forget Money" where you just have to check on it after a year or years.  Therefore,  by having that, on an emergency situation,  you have something to rely on. 
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:18:00 AM

Actually not that difficult, it only takes 2 to 3 days to learn to understand investment. If it is already intend to invest I am pretty sure 1 day already understand all the ways and what the risks of investing.

I agree with your answer but it's still difficult to invest. In investing you need more patience due to the price goes down and down but when it goes up you need to think if you sell your coins or invest it for a long term.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

I believe that it is not easy to invest in bitcoin because the price are moving and anytime has possibility to drop down. I think we need to have a big patience if we are going to invest in bitcoin because the bitcoin may experience a huge dump anytime anywhere without a prior notice. So then i believe that if we don't have patience we. Can really lose a huge amount of profit.

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

All the decision about trading and investment is in need of fully understanding and willing to accept whatever happen regarding your capital funding by investment to bitcoin, always remember that there is a risky when you go an investment and willing to accept if you can not succeed. Yes that's true investment in bitcoin is not easy because there so many site and option if you do start to invest until your investment become success your searching and surfing in other different site to learned about investment  is not enough to make your investment successful you also need your friends that willing to tutor you in actual how to do it. 

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

It is not that easy specially if you dont have enough money to invest.  There is no gurantee that you'll earn profit from what you invest.
Considering how the market works, you have so many to consider to be able to successful in your investment.
Rtd1604

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

To a degree I agree that it isn't easy starting out investing in any Cryptocurrency but it should be the communities responsibility to look out and help each other because for the most part we are in this together.  As for those that are starting out I don't think it would be a bad thing to come here and read the post to learn but also do their own research to find out what system would work for their goals in cryptos. You can't come into this type of investment expecting to put some money down and automatically become a millionaire, sadly it doesn't just happen like that it takes work and often times just some luck going your way.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

This is pretty much the  problem with a Bitcoin-based investment. Just like every other cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is extremely volatile. What this means is that the price of Bitcoin is unstable. The price of Bitcoin is not regulated by anybody which contributes to its instability. Some analysts believe that it’s only a matter of time till the price of Bitcoin falls permanently from a bubble burst.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Yes investing bitcoin is not that easy because you are not sure if you can get a profit to it. Sometimes if you are investing there's still a chance that the money you invest will not be back nor it will increase and you can get your money back doubled.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

For me investment in bitcoin is easy because i can buy bitcoin from exchange with a fair fee and now people are buying bitcoin due to it's usage and the crypto payments for online services and jobs are easy way to make money and crypto is the investment tool for investors because bitcoin wallets are also a safe way to hold your money.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

It is not easy but you cant say it is complicated. Learning about wallets is pretty easy and you can create a wallet in a few minutes. It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont uunderstand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain. About trading and holding it will take a lot some time to learn how everything works and you also need experience before making profits

Yes its not easy and this is a complicated thing before you do it. Because you must learn and gain knowledge first about bitcoin before you invest. basic science before investing in bitcoin, to know how bitcoin work and bitcoin price movements rise and fall.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

I agree with this topic, I'm also an investor, before I started investing in this market I thought it was easy to make a profit. But it was not like I thought. I have to learn a lot to survive today.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

For me investment in bitcoin is easy because i can buy bitcoin from exchange with a fair fee and now people are buying bitcoin due to it's usage and the crypto payments for online services and jobs are easy way to make money and crypto is the investment tool for investors because bitcoin wallets are also a safe way to hold your money.
I don't think investing bitcoin is not a difficult task, market is expanding and many people around the globe investing in bitcoin. With the basic information about bitcoin anybody can invest in bitcoin and many sources are available follow that procedure for the investment.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

I agree with this, it is not easy to start, like in anything you do for the first time, you really need to exert more effort in learning things, yes we can read and know things from various sources especially in this time and age of the internet but then, knowing is different from understanding it. For me, your knowledge on how Bitcoin works, how the market acts and how the technology blockchain gives us great profits are your foundation in suceeding it in this industry but its not just all knowledge, you need the right attitude, patience, perseverance and strategy as well. These are the basic foundation on any business, any industry.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

I can also say that when you invest in bitcoin it will not profit in just a click and it is not that easy as what you think. But if you have a lot of patience and time then I will tell you that bitcoin is worth a wait. Because if you invest in bitcoin it profit as much as what you expected you just really need to wait for it.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

It is easier than investing somewhere else, but still you need to understand the basics and learn how to do it correctly, otherwise you can simply lose all your money.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

How to invest in bitcoin? This is depending on the thinking and opinion of each person you invest in playing bitcoin is like you buy gold, play securities, if you feel potential then you can use personal money to invest bitcoin, you can buy your friends or look for reputable bitcoin sites. Investing bitcoin is an easy investment, but you have to wait patiently.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Excellent! These factors need to be taken into account not only when investing in bitcoin, but in general for investing in crypto-currencies. But not many people spend time on this, most spend their money based on others' opinions.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

right because if you do not know how to invest in bitcoin you will lose all your money and be happy with your hard work because it's not easy to invest in bitcoin

Enter in the world of investing is full of risk if you don't know how to invest it will lose all your money. Investing in bitcoin is not easy it is full of risk if you have lack of knowledge about it, you need to workhard lots of research and patient.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: