Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:34:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2157 times)
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

I certainly believe you are correct. I am a newbie and have tried trading with bitcoins, yet there are so many things to look into. One mistake could just make your coins disappear all at once. I knew somebody who have lost about a 10,000$. He didn't what happened, it was all lost during the trading. He didn't know how it will be recovered and it was never really recovered and it was so sad that It create a fear on me. What if such mistake will happen again to anybody like us, newbies? It was really hard on my part. So I constantly need guidance but with nobody around to tell what is right and correct probably mistakes could just so happen easily.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

One most important thing is we should have control our money management well. Because that's the key of investing in bitcoin.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

That is really a very good advice. After you have known what stated above, the next step you have to focus is how to manage your capital and control your risk including psychology management. These three
 important factors can affect your success in Trading or investing. That is why you are recommended to learn and know much about them to maximize your profit and limit your loss.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

for beginners it seems natural to say investing into bitcoin is a bit difficult because they do not really understand how to play bitcoin, only people who already understand how to play bitcoin alone knowing investment in bitcoin is very easy and fun.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

for beginners it seems natural to say investing into bitcoin is a bit difficult because they do not really understand how to play bitcoin, only people who already understand how to play bitcoin alone knowing investment in bitcoin is very easy and fun.

Play Bitcoin?  LOL ... Bitcoin is not a game you fool.  Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

Practically in any kind of investments there are risks to lose or a part of an investment, or completely. And bitcoin to that not an exception. Study the market. remember the principles and then try to invest.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Big volatility makes Bitcoin investing challenging.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

It not easy. If you do not know how to invest in bitcoin absolutly you will loss them. If you have knowledge in bitcoin it will be very easy. And investing in bitcoin is a very high risk.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

We all know thats its not easy to invest money on bitcoin. But if you think carefully, you will notice that all investments has risk on investing money. We dont know if we will win or lose. As of now, the only thing we should have when investing on bitcoin is enough information and idea about bitcoin. You cant go to a war without weapon same with investing in bitcoin without knowledge.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

Actually not that difficult, it only takes 2 to 3 days to learn to understand investment. If it is already intend to invest I am pretty sure 1 day already understand all the ways and what the risks of investing.

I'm not familiar in bitcoin that's why it's very difficult for me to invest in bitcoin. Everyone should be knowledgeable and take extra care because this may risk your investment capital.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

I agree. These are the basics into getting on investing with bitcoins. At least get a hold of what bitcoins truly are will get you going to investing in large amounts for bitcoins. Getting the right amount of knowledge about bitcoins give you an upper hand when it comes to investing on bitcoins.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

The first thing I did when my brother encouraged me to get into BTC was
to read Satoshi Nakamoto's whitepaper. At the time I didnt understand it
fully but I understood enough that my interest was piqued.

Before getting BTC there are steps to take.
1.] Getting verified on an exchange
2.] Choosing a wallet to store the coins

Its a big learning curve but if you believe in the future it becomes enjoyable.
Yes investing in bitcoin is not that easy because in bitcoin you need to use your money amd then wait until such time that the value of the bitcoin becomes higher from thay you can gain and earn so much money and you can be very successful.
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

it is not easy but also not difficult, it is important to understand the important point to invest and must understand the holding and selling by knowing the market price
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

investing in bitcoin is not as easy as others think
because bitcoin has rules and procedures that must be taatti or in the do investors like us
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

That is right, bitcoin is not that easy to start with.  Like any other investments you have to gain enough knowledge on what you are investing,  sufficient information would be an advantage for you to easily adapt and secure your investment well. Anything could happen so you have to expect that not all the time your investment will be doing good. When you are to invest you have to be well equipped emotionally, physically, mentally and financially.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

investing in bitcoin is not really easy because you're gambling here that you can earn and you can also get lost so you just have to wait for the right time to earn.
kakajones25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

The time before investing in BTC and holding them is always profitable. But today if you want to be profitable on the Crypto market I think you should learn more knowledge, not just relying on luck as before.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

It has not be easy with even expert in bitcoins to make consistent profit. If bitcoins investing is very easy everyone will be doing it. It requires dedication , training , and experience. To start with investing, it is best to invest the amount you can afford to risk and increase your capital little by little until you are comfortable with trading with large sum of money.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

I can say yes that investing in bitcoin is not easy. First you must gain knowledge first about bitcoin. You will take a risk if you invest here. We dont know if we will win or lose. As of now, the only thing we should have when investing on bitcoin is enough information and idea about bitcoin
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

bitcoin investment is not as easy as it is uncertain if you earn today, especially now its price drops and you may not even be able to lower its price in the next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: