Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

Investing bitcoin is really not easy. Nowadays there is a lot of competitor coins and everyday need to update with those updated news. Beside, there might be some new technique that can be use to more secure of our bitcoin. So it is really not easy to invest in bitcoin.

Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

right because if you do not know how to invest in bitcoin you will lose all your money and be happy with your hard work because it's not easy to invest in bitcoin

Enter in the world of investing is full of risk if you don't know how to invest it will lose all your money. Investing in bitcoin is not easy it is full of risk if you have lack of knowledge about it, you need to workhard lots of research and patient.

But investing in bitcoin doesn't have any risk unless you are going to panic every time the price of it is going down, panic selling is the only risk you need to worry about, because you could lose your profit in the long run. Hold your bitcoin if it is needed, only sell some if you really need it like for an emergency or if you needed the fiat to buy your everyday needs, something like that.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

I can also say that when you invest in bitcoin it will not profit in just a click and it is not that easy as what you think. But if you have a lot of patience and time then I will tell you that bitcoin is worth a wait. Because if you invest in bitcoin it profit as much as what you expected you just really need to wait for it.

Well, if anyone is looking into investing in this crypto currency industry, then waiting or patience alone wouldn't cut it or isn't enough to give you your desired profits. It may give you bits of profits but not the maximum that you would've gotten if you had known more by reading more about this industry and how things work around here. So for me, patience and the right amount of knowledge to sell high and buy low(trading skills) is what a person really needs if he ever wants to really have bigger if not maximum profits.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

bitcoin investment is not as easy as you wait for a long time before you earn because you are still waiting for the bitcoin price to rise before you can sell it.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Many people mistakenly identify bitcoin as an easy way to earn money but in real life it is so hard how to understand what really bitcoin is. How does it work and how does it prodce bitcoins in no time. Just because they see that bitcoin can give you money they thought that it is easy as 1 2 3 steps they don't really know that you will get scam first before you gwt your money.

sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

Bitcoin is good investment but also risking. 1st you need to clear concept on the investment in bitcoin. you have no idea about it so don't try. get more or good concept about it then try to investment in bitcoin.

BHX91

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Investing in bitcoin is not easy, right. When we invest in bitcoin, it carries a relatively high risk, which is a bitcoin value that goes down, is vulnerable to hacking, and cumbersome transaction manipulation. So, when investing in bitcoin is you have to venture, risky you will be profitable.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

It's easy to invest as long as you have money. It just matters when you will invest.
We need to follow the prices well. If you do not invest right, you lose your money.
Time and momentary moves are very important in the Crypto market.
powermagic

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

yes, I feel the things you mention and even I am failing, but I do not give up because a result is from hard work and perseverance that the results do not lie to me.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:16:08 AM

Actually not that difficult, it only takes 2 to 3 days to learn to understand investment. If it is already intend to invest I am pretty sure 1 day already understand all the ways and what the risks of investing.

Every investment is risky.  I don't agree in 2 to 3 days to learn and understand. You need a lot of studies and research about the project you are planning to invest with, but still it is risky. But if you want to earn more profit, take the risk.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Yes, it is not easy because of its value very expensive, plus it is very risky at this point in time because it is dropping. Though, i still want to invest even few because i believe that bitcoin will recover soon and investment will gain a lot as long as i wait patiently not being affected at its flow now.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:00 AM

investing in bitcoin is not really easy because you're gambling here that you can earn and you can also get lost so you just have to wait for the right time to earn.

Equals any investment depending on your time frame. Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
gotminer

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:24 AM

The time before investing in BTC and holding them is always profitable. But today if you want to be profitable on the Crypto market I think you should learn more knowledge, not just relying on luck as before.

Thanks for that.  When you have more credibility, we'll offer more love towards your opinion.  Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
gotminer

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:28:31 AM

I can say yes that investing in bitcoin is not easy. First you must gain knowledge first about bitcoin. You will take a risk if you invest here. We dont know if we will win or lose. As of now, the only thing we should have when investing on bitcoin is enough information and idea about bitcoin

First ... Try not using the same word twice in the same fucking sentence and maybe someone someday will take you seriously.  How about that?  No one should be investing in anything that they do not understand, FUCKING PERIOD!  Understand the risk, before you dump your fucking life savings into anything.  Jesus Christ.

gotminer

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

bitcoin investment is not as easy as you wait for a long time before you earn because you are still waiting for the bitcoin price to rise before you can sell it.

Long time, like love you long time?  She gives you bj for money, love you long time?  Like that?  Moronic!!!

gotminer

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

Yes, it is not easy because of its value very expensive, plus it is very risky at this point in time because it is dropping. Though, i still want to invest even few because i believe that bitcoin will recover soon and investment will gain a lot as long as i wait patiently not being affected at its flow now.

Coin price doesn't fucking matter.  You can buy as little or as much as you want.  I know a bunch of idiots who said, I can't invest in btc because I can't even afford one.  Guess what dumb fuck, 1.0 isn't the minimum.

dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

Knowledge comes with experience. Before this there will be mistakes, this is life. But you need to learn. I now understand more I'm developing. My advice is to read and learn more and not immediately play with coins

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

There are a lot of examples of successful crypto business and I think that even a beginner can achieve such success if he joins the market now. All experienced traders began from the bottom and became successful and highly quoted individuals. We must believe in our purpose to achieve it though such market is changing constantly.
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

Right!
The mistake of current bitcoin owners when telling their colleague about bitcoin is that they are only talking about profit.
Not the skill they must possess, not the basic knowledge. As a result, many beginners are putting i any coins the think is good and at the end of the day end up losing their initial investment.
Invest your time before invest your money

wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

It is true that investment in bitcoin is not easy because of the many risks we have to face. You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment. If we do not know anything about bitcoin, better not because it can be very harmful. But it depends on the luck of the person who is investing. It could be a beginner who immediately invests with his luck that brings him to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: