Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

I think it is easy when you plan it for long term investment because all you have to do it to invest and forget, but when you used it for short term investment and that's not easy, you have to learn trading techniques in order to grow your investment.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

You can lose your money if you will make bitcoin investment without knowledge. Knowledge is very important for you to make money. Try to explore this forum for you to improve your knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
ratnawide

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

it does not need to be as complicated as it is to invest in bitcoin. you simply give your capital to an experienced trader, you just sit at home to benefit from the capital you give to the trader who has experienced
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

We have difference type of crypto investment and the best is bitcoin, because bitcoin wallet is well secured in blockchain technology with a strong password. and also by earning a profit on bitcoin is very easy to start, base on the capital use to invest we determine your profit, secondly, for pass two months, bitcoin prize has fall to a minimum point and was the best time to invest on. after a short period of time, the prize we raise to normal and sell and make a cool profit.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

well,first and foremost you need to get enough information about the bitcoin and Blockchain.on the other hand you should observe your wallet safety tips.plas check out the bitcoin value chart on a daily basis. eventually,you are to guess that investing in bitcoin is easy or hard.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

investing in bitcoin is not easy if you just start with bitcoin or beginner.
you need the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency wallet to store your bitcoin,
 and cryptocurrency exchange to buy bitcoins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

we say investing in bitcoin is not easy because we have not tried but if we have tried and studied the investment in bitcoin is very easy. and not as difficult as we imagine. therefore before investing we should learn first so we know
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

The time before investing in BTC and holding them is always profitable in a bull market.
But now it is not enough to just rely on luck as before.
You should learn more and avoid yourself to be scammed.
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

The benefits of Bitcoin in life are quite a lot, but as 'unreal' and do not have legally written laws, Bitcoin has some weak points, and it would be very damaging to invest in this currency but we do not know it.
Basically, any form of investment must have risks, whether investing land, foreign currency, until gold. But the difference is that some of the examples I mentioned are real objects and have official government regulations.
If you are interested in Bitcoin or other digital currencies, then it's good if you know in advance some of the risks. Bitcoin investment is not an easy matter. Given the price of 1 BTC which is very high now, of course you will spend a lot of money to start this investment. What if something goes wrong?
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

I agree with your answer but it's still difficult to invest. In investing you need more patience due to the price goes down and down but when it goes up you need to think if you sell your coins or invest it for a long term.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is not that much easy because there is so many complication we have to understand and it is difficult to choose a project that will prosper because there are too much of projects coming up now. Before investing you have to acquire a good knowledge about Bitcoin and learn the possibilities of getting profit in Bitcoin. Just by hearing about Bitcoin and the profit that you can get do not jump into it at once be thorough about the possible ways not to loose your money.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

I honestly do not find it difficult to invest in bitcoin because I already understand the ways to succeed in investing. I apply what I do in real world and that's is investing into bitcoin and the results are very satisfying. What makes bitcoin different is its digital shape and the way it is used that makes me dizzy at first. It's good for an investor to understand the basic to invest if want make a profit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

We have the same insight,I personally think that it is not easy and it is risky.But if you like to earn money all are easy and you will take all the risk.
Right mate,its never been easy in investing in bitcoin.Cryptocurrency is very volatile in the market due to its sudden change of bitcoins value.We will never know when it will rise up or dump.The most important is we know its strategy when to sell and profit because its the only reason why we hold our coins, to profit ,when the right time came.

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

we are the same insight i think investing to bitcoin is not so easy what they think is like an risking your money without assurance of winning. because they can be lose or win if the bitcoin price increase nor decrease.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

But once you learn how bitcoin works you will not be blinded by the media and any other people who says that bitcoin is a bad investment. Bitcoin is simple but it has its risk and everything just like other cryptocurrency, so you need the basic knowledge when to buy and to sell once you are into bitcoin investing. You should avoid unecessary actions to your bitcoin because you might lose those bitcoin just like gambling or getting scammed by others, you will lose it all when this happens.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

really I also feel. I am trading the price steadily down from January to now. so I had to suffer a loss and part I patiently wait for the price to rise again. if you join bounty altcoin. regulations are getting tougher on bounty projects the longer the time even. and it's still not clear how many prizes I'll get .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

true, investing in bitcoin has some things to know so that we will avoid losses and can get a lot of profit, find as much information as possible and learn from people who have been successful in bitcoin

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

bitcoin investment is not as easy as you need to hold it for a long time until the bitcoin price rises to make money.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

This is not an easy thing because you have to have a very high level of patience to wait for the price back up in time the price is very down drastically.
In order to invest in bitcoin, technology is a necessity. If a person is not tech savvy, do you think they can invest in bitcoin? Patience is only an important factor in investing.
blizzil

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

I think even a teenager will deal with bitcoin wallet, transfers between cryptocurrencies and so on. In this there is nothing difficult, there is a lot of information on the Internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: