Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:33:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

Investing in bitcoin is typical in first time because there are lot of peoples do not do these types of wallet address transactions so that is why bitcoin feel some tough but after first time you will definitely understand,
Sampson7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

Most of all it is not easy but you can say it is complicated. Learning about wallets is pretty easy and you can create a wallet in a few minutes. It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont understand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain. About trading and holding it will take a lot some time to learn how everything works and you also need experience before making profits
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

For someone who has an educational background in information technology and business economics, at least the things you mentioned are familiar to them or have even become subjects in college. Easy or not it depends on each person's educational background and willingness. For the layman, it is not a familiar thing would be more difficult.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

the investing is very easy yu just buy bitcoin and waiting, the hard part is when to buy bitcoin, when to sell, how to not panic sell or panic buy, when you should join the panic sell, when you should join the HOLD gang. hahaha investing is not just a buy, we need preparation and prediction with best decision

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is so risky  especially if you dont have much knowlege about bitcoin, it take time to learn ,  some times you been scam ,  because you dont have enough   knowlege, you invest in   scam site, using bitcoin ,  and also bitcoin up in down in price, mostly people will panic and when bitcoin go down they will sell,and of course you loss money.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?

i will just share my idea about this, may be some people think that investing in bitcoin is not easy because some were scammed by somebody. its really hard to persuade them that investing in bitcoin is easy because they became victim of such scum.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

I consider and agree to the original post. Learning in Bitcoin seems an endless journey of horizons. Fail and downs along the way is normal in any stages unless you didn't learned from it. Above all knowledge and perseverance is the best investment, you can make money from no money.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Indeed, the fact that investing in bitcoin can be said difficult because if we still do not know about anything in bitcoin better do not invest. There you just get losses that will continue to grow. You should consult first with the more experienced of investing.
drichjsokhyn

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

That’s so right but i think everyone in here already knows those facts. On the other hand i totally agree with you about the risk. In this market there are many risks.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

In the crypto currency world every aspects are so important and also so profiting so if you choose to hold or invest in bitcoin you still stena to gain alot of profits first of all you gain holding and also trading which are all profiting.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

Yes it is not easy. Investing is a risk any kind of it and that also includes investing in bitcoin. If you just heard about bitcoin benefit and then start investing withouth knowledge in bitcoin such as what is it how does it increase its price why does it decrease its price for some time and a lot of things to be learned and understand. It is important so that you will not lose your capital. Indeed you will earn in bitcoin but without proper knowledge in it you maybe scammed for some reason or some things happen and lose your money. Its better to be knowledgabe in something you invest on. There are lot of things to be considered when investing so it is not easy at all.

alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

I think your idea is correct. There are great risks in investing in Bitcoin. No one can always make money in this industry. Even a lot of people lose a lot of money in this industry. Investment needs to be cautious and cannot blindly invest. Any kind of currency.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

I think that for people who have little or not enough knowledge about bitcoin and how it works. there is
many questions and important points that must first be understood in order to further assess
Bitcoin and Crypto-currency in general. Now there is a very multifaceted information in the Internet and in certain forums like this
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

I agree. Invest only what you can afford to lose or HODL!!

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
toral host25

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

I agree that investing in bitcoin is not that easy. you need to have your own strategy and have a knowledge about bitcoin. Its not easy doing trading here, all must learn to be able to earn.  Sad
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Hopefully the Americans will get things back on track slowly, I would be happy if we finished the day around $8800-$8900. It seems the Americans are doing all the hard work at the moment, the Rest Of The World needs to help! Smiley
Should be an interesting day today. Even if it ends up trending down again, I think the market will be a lot more optimistic after yesterday which is a sign of good things to come

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

I agree that investing in bitcoin is not that easy. you need to have your own strategy and have a knowledge about bitcoin. Its not easy doing trading here, all must learn to be able to earn.  Sad
Investing in bitcoin from the start when we tried to is never easy. It takes a lot of risks that we might lose and win in this business. Yes we must learn and adopts the possible method to earn when we invest.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

I agree, you should study first what kind of investment are you joining in to avoid lose of funds. All investments involves some degree of risks,  always remember the general rule, invest money you can afford to lose.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

No business  easy but we have to be patient so we can success
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

I will be looking at it from the perspective of strategic planning and let people get to know that it is not as juicy as it seems to be. Also, one should discipline oneself when you have the something in your wallets as it builds on, your wealth in Bitcoin too builds up.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: