Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:31:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
madhabilota

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Same woth you, investment is beyond the basic knowledge that we can learn through this forum, I guess the people that really excel in investments were the one who were guided by the people who were very knowledgeable to that way to earn here, I guess this is a long way process and we should be all ready and willing to study that, ofr us to keep gavibg income here.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Everything seems very complex and unknown at start but with bitcoin i had no any problems. I have spent one months to learn everything necessary about bitcoin for example.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

It is not easy only in the beginning. A newbie can certainly be scared of so many things that you have to know and to do. Naturally, with time (if you are seriously in Bitcoins) you will learn everything, and it will become a fun.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

We have the same insight,I by and by surmise that it is difficult and it is risky.But on the off chance that you jump at the chance to gain cash all are simple and you will go for broke.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

investing to bitcoin is not that difficult but it is request for some vital things,and when those things are met. investing to bitcoin is not difficult
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

Trading with bitcoin is not more difficult than trading with altcoins. In trading with bitcoin, technical analysis works very well. With altcoins the situation is more complicated, since they are additionally influenced by bitcoin.
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yes you are right we need to study and learn more about investing specially the beginners or new in investing like me first thing i do when i want to invest my money and we all know that the all investor has only one goal that is to gain a profit from it. I really take time to study what will happen when I invest my money or how huge the risk will i take when i invest but think twice before you invest study the coin and see the chart and if you that that the value of coins that you wanted to invest is dump then go dont missed the chance and hodl it for long or short term
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

I think even a teenager will deal with bitcoin wallet, transfers between cryptocurrencies and so on. In this there is nothing difficult, there is a lot of information on the Internet.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

I think so, a lot of reading and research have to be done because scammers and fake sites are very rampant in the internet. There are many platform exchanges and wallets to choose from so it is not easy to invest in bitcoin.
Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

I personally think that it is not easy and it is risky.But if you like to earn money all are easy and you will take all risk involved
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Truth be told, before you start to invest in cryptocurrency, you must get the basic.  first Learn the essential knowledge regarding crypto to avoid risk and loss. After this, you are good to go.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yes investing in bitcoin is not easy,you take all the risk and you are ready to up and down price,even they said that bitcoin is dead you are ready to wait untill it goes up.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

honestly education like this is in need for new players because surely they are very confused how to buy bitcoin and how can benefit from having bitcoin. so with such education is expected future will provide some new bitcoin players that can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

It is not easy but you cant say it is complicated. Learning about wallets is pretty easy and you can create a wallet in a few minutes. It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont uunderstand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain. About trading and holding it will take a lot some time to learn how everything works and you also need experience before making profits.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

that's why many services are providing Bitcoin investments with considerable profits like the BBC and other coin platforms. because with the services of a person will not be afraid of losing profits that will be obtained according to the period specified

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Yes investing in bitcoin not was easy because the invested in bitcoin in addition to buy with the price pretty high we also must be able to predict the development of bitcoin every day to figure out what we did have had to sell or place
Investment carries some degrees of crisis and risks. It's never easy, one should have to study and understand the specific risks. The most strategy that investors usually applied in the market is diversifying. It's about spreading across different investment types and sectors. It can help smooth out the returns while still achieving growth, and minimize the overall risk. Besides, one must review his goals and needs, consider the length of investment. Peculiarly, make an investment plan, check for FCA register and warning list.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

you really sir, is not easy to know what and how bitcoin it, I also would not know if no one taught me about bitcoin, although know will be a lot of things deeper like wallet trading and others
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

I agree that investing in bitcoin is never easy, but in life you just have to take risks, if you like to earn money then you just have to take that risk and invest in bicoin
allezbitcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

honestly education like this is in need for new players because surely they are very confused how to buy bitcoin and how can benefit from having bitcoin. so with such education is expected future will provide some new bitcoin players that can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
Education is important but many countries do not know bitcoin, so not many people know the science about bitcoin. If you want to get profit we can try with bitcoin trading.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Education is important but many countries do not know bitcoin, so not many people know the science about bitcoin. If you want to get profit we can try with bitcoin trading.

It's true, not all countries know about Bitcoin and know the true way Bitcoin function. This is the beginning for us who understand about Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: