Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Some people think investing in bitcoin is east but little do they know that earning here is like being on a cliff hanger. You don't always get the certainty of earning profit since failure, scams and frauds are everywhere. You need quite plenty of knowledge here since bitcoin is a very complex investment. Being smart and wise on your investment is much needed here also.

Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

I think it is entirely different from the current market situation, so investing in Bitcoin is easy, but only for experienced investors, beginners should not participate. Investing in currencies like Bitcoin too early will undoubtedly affect capital and psychology.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
mariela_xx8

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

of course if you do not know about the cryptocurrency, it is a risk for anyone, but it's all about learning about it
VikaCot

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

Investing in bitcoin is not easy, right. When we invest in bitcoins, it carries a relatively high risk, which is bitcoin-value, which decreases, is vulnerable to burglary and cumbersome transactional manipulation. Thus, when investing in bitcoins, you must take risks, and risky you will be profitable.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

Personally I do not think that investing in bitcoin is that difficult. In that, it is easy to own an account but getting to understand everything about bitcoin is not an easy task. At the moment i think there is a lot of things I still need to understand.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Yes its true, in investing there are some important things to know,it is hard if you dont know what you are doing ,dont take the risk if you lack of knowledge, much better if you are knowledgeable enough before taking any move to prevent losses.
tokrexOrg
Copper Member

Activity: 54

tokrex.org - high-frequency DEX

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

The title of this post is right.

Remember a guy on Bitcoin Conference Amsterdam was saying "Bitcoin is really hard to understand. Think about M-Pesa, u send a SMS and u are ready to go". It's right the community needs to improve the user experience.

tokrex.org - The high-frequency DEX revolution. Join AirDrop.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

yes you right, it is not easy to invest in bitcoin, you have to be careful and study everything closely. there are lots of articles and publications online to guide on step by step process on how to invest in bitcoin and also what measures to be taken to avoid loosing your money
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

It's too difficult to predict bitcoin, so it's hard to invest bitcoin. But for some people bitcoin investment is very profitable, it's because they can read the market from bitcoin prices.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

right. Bitcoins are valuable coins. You have to have a lot of money to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are constantly changing. You have to persevere to be successful.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

True,  we can experience  a lot of mistakes and need to do some experiments before we make a good decision with regards to our investment. Btc price is unpredictable that we need to choose on how to do handle it carefully and limit the loss to gain more.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

These days, it's quite easy to buy Bitcoin, especially if you life in a big city. There are many tutorials for newbies describing different types of exchanges and wallets. Unfortunately, most of the people who come here, think that they are going to become millionaires in just a few months. Don't expect Bitcoin to become x10000 times expensive again. Some people might find it difficult to invest in Bitcoin because of lack of information in their native language or some outdated information. Usually, crypto communities are helpful to others so it shouldn't be a real issue.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

True,  we can experience  a lot of mistakes and need to do some experiments before we make a good decision with regards to our investment. Btc price is unpredictable that we need to choose on how to do handle it carefully and limit the loss to gain more.
For me invsting to bitcoin is not that easy but when we have now experienced to invest, there is no doubt it will surely became easy to invest with bitcoin, it is just normal that it will be very hard to invest in bitcoin if we are just newbie here in crypto world.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

True,  we can experience  a lot of mistakes and need to do some experiments before we make a good decision with regards to our investment. Btc price is unpredictable that we need to choose on how to do handle it carefully and limit the loss to gain more.
For me invsting to bitcoin is not that easy but when we have now experienced to invest, there is no doubt it will surely became easy to invest with bitcoin, it is just normal that it will be very hard to invest in bitcoin if we are just newbie here in crypto world.

WTF?  WHY?  Is this your first fucking time using a computer?  Jesus Fucking Christ.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

yes it was hard but if you have a patient all of that had situation is become an easily so investing in bitcoin is enjoyable and happy.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

Yes investing in bitcoin is not easy because you need to sure your invest is safe and make sure the site is real be check always the site for safety and and always choose the right site for investing in bitcoin. And be ware of many hackers thats why not east to invest many rules nany thinking.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?

I think the topic starter is pertaining to the investment which involve huge amount of profit in return, well you cannot push everybody here to be informed first before involving themselves to this forum, I have been working here a year ago but for me my knowledge regarding things here were very limited innovation and additional information changes from time to time so it is really hard to trust the investments here if you dont really know how can you invest.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

Truly. The fluctuation itself is just tiring to watch and the things you need to keep it safe are so many, that it is actually taxing to thr mind to do all these things and manage them properly. But to be honest, I'd like to keep doing investments on bitcoin because the payout is really good.

Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

It's true investing is not easy as some countries currency is not high as USD and it needs lots of money to invest in decent amount to make profit out of it. But you can always start small, go up a bit by bit and increase your portfolio.
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

All times, Invest fiat afford to lose,
Buy Bitcoins and ALT coins with fiat from Cex.io, Coinmama.com, Livecoin.com etc.
Use top exchanges to trade bitcoin and altcoin in Binance, Bittrex etc
Before starting to learn about bitcoins, blockchains, wallets etc form google, Bitcointalk and other popular websites

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: